INDIANCELS GTFIH

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Going to an Indian grocery store with my paki nigga, what should I get and what to cook :) Indians might not be the most appealing to women but their food is :love: @11gaijin @Intel.Imperitive @Phad @ZUZZCEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, androidcel, FatmanO and 2 others
Poo in loo.

ask For “bob and vagene” it’s a very traditional dish back home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Has ur friend legally entered the US

- magacel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 283 and Phad
the only indian food i find delicious is tortilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Swagwaffle, Coping and 1 other person
I like curry but it gives me the runs

indian grocery stores are the most disgusting places on earth, legit have never stepped into one that wasn't filled with insect corpses and spider webs.

I've only eaten Japanese curry and I really like it
how different is it from the Indian one? :unsure:

I've only eaten Japanese curry and I really like it
how different is it from the Indian one? :unsure:
It's more aromatic and exotic

Bruh this reminded me of a story. I’m going shopping with my mom cuz she wanted me to start knowing where shit is. Anyways the fucking owner starts callling me handsome and complimenting and gave me free food. Ur wondering what’s wrong with that, hmmm.... the nigga was in his 40’s, shitskin, balding. Nigga was acting sus as shit and I haven’t gone back yet. I can understand the whole concept of the Indian meme. Imagine if I was a girl with 10x more estrogen, I woulda thrown up. Still get shivers to this day thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Bruh this reminded me of a story. I’m going shopping with my mom cuz she wanted me to start knowing where shit is. Anyways the fucking owner starts callling me handsome and complimenting and gave me free food. Ur wondering what’s wrong with that, hmmm.... the nigga was in his 40’s, shitskin, balding. Nigga was acting sus as shit and I haven’t gone back yet. I can understand the whole concept of the Indian meme. Imagine if I was a girl with 10x more estrogen, I woulda thrown up. Still get shivers to this day thinking about it
He wanted your colon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283