Indians of this forum gtfih(ded srs question)

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
Do you pray to cows or find them holy?

I will only tag the indians i know

@dodt
@ZUZZCEL
@reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, BigBoy, Arkantos and 3 others
dodt probably roped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
No I eat beef but I’m not really religious

Pondenemakidsclap.mp4

@TubOfLard do u?

Hindu god is very tasty

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Angel
Do you pray to cows or find them holy?

I will only tag the indians i know

@dodt
@ZUZZCEL
@reptiles

Absolutely not you actually took the islamic kikes seriously ? fucking hell they project half the shit they do onto us no we worship god and his image phyiscal is just manifestation of his essance

Absolutely not you actually took the islamic kikes seriously ? fucking hell they project half the shit they do onto us no we worship god and his image phyiscal is just manifestation of his essance
You guys worship so many gods i watched a documentary where they say bhagwans live inside of cows jfl

You guys worship so many gods i watched a documentary where they say bhagwans live inside of cows jfl

Unlike Islam Hinduism is not 1 big monolinth their are different levels your talking about the anthromorphic kind of Hindus I am on about the panethiest/monist type all that exists is Brahma we are in god's dream

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

Why do you shit in rivers bro

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, BigBoy and Angel
I cum on my pepperonis before eating pizza

• Woah
Unlike Islam Hinduism is not 1 big monolinth their are different levels your talking about the anthromorphic kind of Hindus I am on about the panethiest/monist type all that exists is Brahma we are in god's dream
How is this religion even the truth when you all have totally different systems. “Monotheists” and polytheists lmfao lets see if brahman will provide virgins in paradise lmfao

Whats your opinion on them?

Bunch of savages who are ruining true Hinduism
How is this religion even the truth when you all have totally different systems. “Monotheists” and polytheists lmfao lets see if brahman will provide virgins in paradise lmfao

Cause unlike other religions Hinduism is not about blind obiedance but questioning

OP what kind of answers are u sikhing?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Heirio and Arkantos
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, BigBoy and Angel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Not everyone that prays to cows is Hindu

• Woah
Bunch of savages who are ruining true Hinduism

Cause unlike other religions Hinduism is not about blind obiedance but questioning
DIdn’t you said you were muslim and afraid of hell so you’re not roping. Now you’re a hindu jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot
DIdn’t you said you were muslim and afraid of hell so you’re not roping. Now you’re a hindu jfl

No read what i put closely i said i grew up muslim those desert kikes got to my region however my true reilgion is the worship bramha or zues whoever you want to call it

No read what i put closely i said i grew up muslim those desert kikes got to my region however my true reilgion is the worship bramha or zues whoever you want to call it
What is the religion of your parents?

@Angel what’s your beef with reptile?

And you grew up to be muslim too. So how did you actually came up to the conclusion that you should be worshipping hindu gods

Nothing lol i like him actually tbh

I came to this conclusion cause my ancestors were hindus it's much more moral than what islam has done just to put into numbers 699 million people have been killed through out history our numbers in death are so low their maybe 500 thousand and 1 has to really bend the book to make bramha support murder tbh

Hindu God very tasty
Spaghetti and beef in Belgium me eat

You hvae negative iq if you went from Islam -> Hinduism

You have less than plank tier iq if you went from hindu to muslim actually read the book fuck the culture lets read lets compare the books

You have less than plank tier iq if you went from hindu to muslim actually read the book fuck the culture lets read lets compare the books
I went from Islam -> Athiest that transition makes sense. You went from a retarded religion to a subhuman religion. You literally said they shit in rivers for tradition, wtf? You don't see anything wrong with that?

• JFL
Reactions: Angel
I went from Islam -> Athiest that transition makes sense. You went from a retarded religion to a subhuman religion. You literally said they shit in rivers for tradition, wtf? You don't see anything wrong with that?

''I went from Islam -> Athiest that transition makes sense.''

Your beyond retarded if you are a athiest it's 1 of the stupidest ideas it still mogs most of abrahamism but still beyond retarded.

You went from a retarded religion to a subhuman religion.

Dude hinduism mogs all other desert cults stop coping like crazy the idea we are in gods dream is much more rational than fucking riding to heaven in a fucking unicorn or other bullshit like that the idea of eternally infinite universe is rational i have yet to see a muslim providing something 10 times as rational.

You literally said they shit in rivers for tradition, wtf? You don't see anything wrong with that?

The subhuman part of the hindus

''I went from Islam -> Athiest that transition makes sense.''

Your beyond retarded if you are a athiest it's 1 of the stupidest ideas it still mogs most of abrahamism but still beyond retarded.

You went from a retarded religion to a subhuman religion.

Dude hinduism mogs all other desert cults stop coping like crazy the idea we are in gods dream is much more rational than fucking riding to heaven in a fucking unicorn or other bullshit like that the idea of eternally infinite universe is rational i have yet to see a muslim providing something 10 times as rational.

You literally said they shit in rivers for tradition, wtf? You don't see anything wrong with that?

The subhuman part of the hindus
Athiesm/Agnosticism are the only 2 high iq beliefs

If you don't see there's a problem with one section of your religion taking shits in a river for a religious ceremony I don't know what to tell you.

Athiesm/Agnosticism are the only 2 high iq beliefs

If you don't see there's a problem with one section of your religion taking shits in a river for a religious ceremony I don't know what to tell you.

Atheism is for deluded morons agnosticism is very high iq and i respect it tbh

you wanted to compare this with islam

tell me the last time a gay man was thrown out the building tell me the last time non belivers had to pay some religious tax tell me the last time we denied evolution tell me the last time atheists were beheaded for non belief in morals and logic we are a billion years ahead

Atheism is for deluded morons agnosticism is very high iq and i respect it tbh

you wanted to compare this with islam

tell me the last time a gay man was thrown out the building tell me the last time non belivers had to pay some religious tax tell me the last time we denied evolution tell me the last time atheists were beheaded for non belief in morals and logic we are a billion years ahead
Islam used to be the most progressive of all religions but it's subhuman now. Your and my family converted from Hinduism to Islam because Islam considers everyone equal while Hinduism has a strict heirarchy to keep subhumans in their place. It's an absolutely cucked religion which places different values on it's believers when the purpose of religion is to make everyone equal. Hinduism is repulsive as a religion.

And fyi I'm agnostic, I like to say athiest because it sounds more edgy.

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Islam used to be the most progressive of all religions but it's subhuman now. Your and my family converted from Hinduism to Islam because Islam considers everyone equal while Hinduism has a strict heirarchy to keep subhumans in their place. It's an absolutely cucked religion which places different values on it's believers when the purpose of religion is to make everyone equal. Hinduism is repulsive as a religion.

Islam used to be the most progressive of all religions but it's subhuman now.

When the gigacoping is too strong look up the middle east before Islam look up Zoroastrianism tbh if that religion was still popularized i would be following that 1 that 1 is even more righteous than Hinduism look it up it was opposed to slavery before the slave trade whom do you think was encouraging the slave trade ? was it the hindu's ? was it the zoroastrains or was it the abrahmists ? islam has never been proggresive it is the greatest blood thirsty of humanity superseding even communism.

Your and my family converted from Hinduism to Islam because Islam considers everyone equal while Hinduism has a strict heirarchy to keep subhumans in their place.

Oh you mean the kikes that destroyed our religion from within the whole idea of Hinduism was originally monism read the early veda's which got corrupted tbh.

It's an absolutely cucked religion which places different values on it's believers when the purpose of religion is to make everyone equal. Hinduism is repulsive as a religion.

Don't you dare confuse culture with true hinduism read the rig veda's then say something.

That i can respect however to call hinduism a cucked reilgion is patently the fact you try and compare a peaceful faith to people who culturally fuck dogs and dress boys up in women clothes that is where i draw the line