Infiltration of IncelTears on this site is the exact reason why his site should have went private

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
I think this site should have implemented verification of being blackpilled (as autistic as that sounds) before being able to join, like photos or a “test”

Now we have literal IT members screenshotting jokes that they don’t understand are jokes

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Lux, Timelessbrah and 17 others
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

They can suck my ass

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Shrek2OnDvD, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610
the redditor purge shall commence

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4991 and turkproducer
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
I think this site should have implemented verification of being blackpilled (as autistic as that sounds) before being able to join, like photos or a “test”

Now we have literal IT members screenshotting jokes that they don’t understand are jokes
That'd be quite a stretch tbh, turning the user application into a blackpilled SAT paper.
And if that happens then most of the people would get rejected and this site would barely gain any members, resulting this site to prematurely die in about an year.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Chadeep, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
That'd be quite a stretch tbh, turning the user application into a blackpilled SAT paper.
And if that happens then most of the people would get rejected and this site would barely gain any members, resulting this site to prematurely die in about an year.
that’s a good thing to not have new people joining though

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
that’s a good thing to not have new people joining though
Look at it from an owner's perspective, he'd not appreciate his site dying. Lower the number of visitors, less he'd earn from ad revenue

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
(((Mods))) need to get shekel incomes from ads of guests on this site

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4563, Introvertednarc and 3 others
A good testing might be asking a newcomer to rate a random celebrity. For example of it's Jake Gyllenhaal a normie would say " he's good-looking! 8/10 " while a blackpilled guy would say stuff like " over for him! Close set eyes/ low ipd/ narrow face/ low fwhr/ large eyes need orbital decompression, 3/10 "
So you know whome should be granted permission

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
A good testing might be asking a newcomer to rate a random celebrity. For example of it's Jake Gyllenhaal a normie would say " he's good-looking! 8/10 " while a blackpilled guy would say stuff like " over for him! Close set eyes/ low ipd/ narrow face/ low fwhr/ large eyes need orbital decompression, 3/10 "
yeah it should be made pretty hard to join i think

most people should be rejected if it ever happens but it prob won’t

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
yeah it should be made pretty hard to join i think

most people should be rejected if it ever happens but it prob won’t
Yeah please everyone ask the mods. It's for this site's safety

• +1
Yeah please everyone ask the mods. It's for this site's safety
lots of people have made this suggestion but they think it is unnecessary and that the majority of people will never be blackpilled

i understand that the average man has his needs met but we live in a extra narcissistic age, means blackpill thinking is becoming more popular and that’s bad for men who are aware.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1751
lots of people have made this suggestion but they think it is unnecessary and that the majority of people will never be blackpilled

i understand that the average man has his needs met but we live in a extra narcissistic age, means blackpill thinking is becoming more popular and that’s bad for men who are aware.
Yeah anybody can get doxxed too. And blackpill getting mainstream is really bad

• +1
Yeah anybody can get doxxed too. And blackpill getting mainstream is really bad
as long as you don’t say any edgy jokes you’re fine

this is why i have a disclaimer lol, they don’t understand that literally 98% of things said here are complete jokes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite and Deleted member 1751
  • +1

this is why i have a disclaimer lol, they don’t understand that literally 98% of things said here are complete jokes.
Id say close to 99% 😂 most looksmax things are jokes sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite and turkproducer

bro we said this for ages

remember when @AstroSky came here?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, turkproducer and Deleted member 1751
Id say close to 99% 😂 most looksmax things are jokes sometimes
yeah it’s crazy how much hold political correctness and this censorship way of thinking has on people

people are slaves

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
so fucking high iq

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751