Infra orbital is the most overrated “looksmax”

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
Best eye surgeries are if needed are anchor bleph (fixes ptosis, shitty upper eye area). And lower lid retraction. Much less invasive and better results than implant
Just get filler if you’re worried about dark under eyes

I need:
lower bleh
fat transfers for under eyes
ptosis

possibly:
lower eyelid retraction
cantho

idk if i need the last 2 because i don’t want to look like a sperg that got surgery tbh

I need:
lower bleh
ptosis

possibly:
lower eyelid retraction
cantho

idk if i need the last 2 because i don’t want to look like a sperg that got surgery tbh
Traditional bleph is for old people and might make you look worse. Fat vs filler depends on surgerons opinion.

Traditional bleph is for old people and might make you look worse. Fat vs filler depends on surgerons opinion.
you haven’t seen my eye area boyo.

i hope taban would give me fat transfers :woke:

also, why would i look worse?

you haven’t seen my eye area boyo.

i hope taban would give me fat transfers :woke:

also, why would i look worse?
Upper bleph gives you more eyelid exposure lower bleph can cause lower lower lid retraction. I think most of the really good surgeons prefer filler
But I haven’t looked into that kind of bleph so take what I say with a grain of salt if you need it get it

I need orbital rims implants, maybe some fillers in my left upper eyelid to remove the UEE and make it symmetrical with my right eye. Then fixing my canthal tilt. Im hoping getting that plus stroma should completely change the effect of my eye are upon my looks.

I need orbital rims implants, maybe some fillers in my left upper eyelid to remove the UEE and make it symmetrical with my right eye. Then fixing my canthal tilt. Im hoping getting that plus stroma should completely change the effect of my eye are upon my looks.
Filler in upper eye lid will only look good if you have great upper eye lids but lack volume in brow area. Usually that’s not the case but it could be for you
Usually for young people the reason your upper eyes are hallow is you have some kind of droppy lid causing you to raise your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Upper bleph gives you more eyelid exposure lower bleph can cause lower lower lid retraction. I think most of the really good surgeons prefer filler
But I haven’t looked into that kind of bleph so take what I say with a grain of salt if you need it get it
lower bleh doesn’t give more lower eyelid exposure lol

Like I said I haven’t looked in the traditional bleph. But I know for a fact the majority of lower lid retraction surgery’s are done post bleph
link?

I’m not exactly sure aboutower bleph tbh but I know upper bleph caused hollow upper eye lids literally one of the worst surgeries you can get imo

I need:
lower bleh
ptosis

possibly:
lower eyelid retraction
cantho

What is ptosis even

Filler in upper eye lid will only look good if you have great upper eye lids but lack volume in brow area. Usually that’s not the case but it could be for you
Usually for young people the reason your upper eyes are hallow is you have some kind of droppy lid causing you to raise your eyebrows
I have UEE on one eye but my either eye is perfectly hooded with no UEE. Idk what I need to fix it.

I need an orbital decompression because of myopia.

jfl at filler cope.
orbitals are one of the hardest areas of the face to achieve a good outcome.
they are also one of the easiest areas to fuck up and one of the most dangerous.

jfl at filler cope.
orbitals are one of the hardest areas of the face to achieve a good outcome.
they are also one of the easiest areas to fuck up and one of the most dangerous.
That’s why you should go to the best. But even so fillers can be dissolved immediately and if your that high inhib that you think you’re going to have any side effect besides bruising just give up

That’s why you should go to the best. But even so fillers can be dissolved immediately and if your that high inhib that you think you’re going to have any side effect besides bruising just give up
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
is it complementary jfl. it doesn’t say taban does it on his site and he lists every surgery
Tbh I don’t know i was more talking about changing eye shape and stuff like that. Don’t have knowledge on the ones that are usually taloried for older people
Tbh I don’t know i was more talking about changing eye shape and stuff like that. Don’t have knowledge on the ones that are usually taloried for older people
It definitely happens to some people tho(picture below)
I have UEE on one eye but my either eye is perfectly hooded with no UEE. Idk what I need to fix it.
You might have ptosis. Fix it If it’s bad but if one of ur eyes is completely hodded I doubt the other one is bad. Very slight upper eyelid exposure is ideal. What you want to avoid is ptosis which causes you to raise eyebrow, hollowing of upper lid which make eyes look more prominent

Attachments

• 56980C35-70C6-4826-95C8-793E5F04AD99.jpeg
    56980C35-70C6-4826-95C8-793E5F04AD99.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Best eye surgeries are if needed are anchor bleph (fixes ptosis, shitty upper eye area). And lower lid retraction. Much less invasive and better results than implant
Just get filler if you’re worried about dark under eyes

I have a neutral-to-slight negative canthal tilt, somewhat roundish lower eyelids, mild UEE, and bad UES (orbital rims are slightly recessed). A canthoplasty will benefit me by making my canthal tilt more positive. A lower eyelid retraction surgery will benefit me by making my lower eyelids straighter (thereby making my eyes more vertically narrow). Finally infraorbital rim implants will benefit me by correcting my recessed orbital rims. I’m also considering, in addition to all these, fat grafting on upper eyelid area to get more “hooded” eyes.

• +1
y
lower bleph is for getting rid of eye bags, do you have that? if you just have dark undereye then you just need fat grafts
yes i have them.

It definitely happens to some people tho(picture below)

You might have ptosis. Fix it If it’s bad but if one of ur eyes is completely hodded I doubt the other one is bad. Very slight upper eyelid exposure is ideal. What you want to avoid is ptosis which causes you to raise eyebrow, hollowing of upper lid which make eyes look more prominent
so if i have ptosis and get the surgery, would i make my brows go down a bit?

You will know if you need infraorbital rim implants. Discoloration is not a factor whatsoever. Discoloration can happen for multiple reasons and none are necessarily directed related to negative orbital vector.

The reason I always preach infraorbital rim implants being shit is because of two reasons

1. Peoples expectations are wrong in regard to them

2. They’re very limited in what they can do, as most people with recessed undereyes are gonna experience ALOT of defects around the eye (in PSL terms) that need equal fixing

That’s why I know how to knock everything out because I did it myself...I know how to craft them perfectly and what amount of lateral projection is needed for someone with deep recession. Even then, you are extremely limited.

Fillers knock both ideals out of the park. But it depends on how the person looks. If their negative orbital vector is bad, then they should get a forward projected, saddled infraorbital rim implant to hide their eyes a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, kota and Deleted member 2846
You will know if you need infraorbital rim implants. Discoloration is not a factor whatsoever. Discoloration can happen for multiple reasons and none are necessarily directed related to negative orbital vector.

The reason I always preach infraorbital rim implants being shit is because of two reasons

1. Peoples expectations are wrong in regard to them

2. They’re very limited in what they can do, as most people with recessed undereyes are gonna experience ALOT of defects around the eye (in PSL terms) that need equal fixing

That’s why I know how to knock everything out because I did it myself...I know how to craft them perfectly and what amount of lateral projection is needed for someone with deep recession. Even then, you are extremely limited.

Fillers knock both ideals out of the park. But it depends on how the person looks. If their negative orbital vector is bad, then they should get a forward projected, saddled infraorbital rim implant to hide their eyes a bit better.

shit you know everything bro when it comes to this stuff, hopefully I can know a quarter of what you do one day

shit you know everything bro when it comes to this stuff, hopefully I can know a quarter of what you do one day
If I were you I’d just get what procedures you need as quickly as possible to look better, then move on with your life.

Time is your most precious commodity and it should be preserved at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Looksmax305, I'mme and 1 other person
If I were you I’d just get what procedures you need as quickly as possible to look better, then move on with your life.

Time is your most precious commodity and it should be preserved at all costs.

im 21 at the moment. Saving up for canthoplasty+lower eyelid retraction surgery+infraorbital rim implants with Taban to correct my neutral-to-slight negative canthal tilt, round-ish lower eyelids, and negative orbital vector. Might also ask Taban about fat grafting on upper eyelid area to get more hooded eyes. I suspect this will all cost 20k+. Then a rhino for another 10-15k. And then finally a custom chin implant designed to specifically vertically extend the chin for another 5k.

• +1
im 21 at the moment. Saving up for canthoplasty+lower eyelid retraction surgery+infraorbital rim implants with Taban to correct my neutral-to-slight negative canthal tilt, round-ish lower eyelids, and negative orbital vector. Might also ask Taban about fat grafting on upper eyelid area to get more hooded eyes. I suspect this will all cost 20k+. Then a rhino for another 10-15k. And then finally a custom chin implant designed to specifically vertically extend the chin for another 5k.
Best of luck, I hope it all turns out well for you.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 2846 and ArabIncel