Infraorbital rim implants are useless

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Rim 4
Rim 2 1

Never seen a more useless surgery than this except lateral orbital rim implants.

I feel like I need this cuz my under eye is so flat. I don’t know why no matter how many procedures you get done for eye area you still look the same. It’s millimeters of bone, yet fillers and implants make no difference.

Yea I would just get fillers for under eye issues, no need for this shit unless you get zygo implants which you can add this to it anyways
I feel like I need this cuz my under eye is so flat. I don’t know why no matter how many procedures you get done for eye area you still look the same. It’s millimeters of bone, yet fillers and implants make no difference.
It’s because it’s all about the pfl and vertical height of the eyes and also eye color makes a big difference, that’s what will really change the eye

Did you excpect some old guy to look younger? His eye support got a little better, wich was what the procedure was supposed to tackle, how is this useless. Look at this guy who had a similar peocedure done.

1544729373055 1

If you want to have less buggy eyes you need orbital decompression, not orbital implants.
Yea I would just get fillers for under eye issues, no need for this shit unless you get zygo implants which you can add this to it anyways

It’s because it’s all about the pfl and vertical height of the eyes and also eye color makes a big difference, that’s what will really change the eye

Fillers look fake, you want shit down to the bone
Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery in Los Angeles
Rim 7
8 Figure6 1

Doesn't seem useless at all to me, tackles flatness under the eyes, and removes scleral show. It won't improve your eye area in other ways than its supposed to

Last edited:
Did you excpect some old guy to look younger? His eye support got a little better, wich was what the procedure was supposed to tackle, how is this useless. Look at this guy who had a similar peocedure done.

View attachment 22350

If you want to have less buggy eyes you need orbital decompression, not orbital implants.

Fillers look fake, you want shit down to the bone
View attachment 22351View attachment 22352View attachment 22353

Doesn't seem useless at all to me, tackles flatness under the eyes, and removes scleral show. It won't improve your eye area in other ways than its supposed to
Cope they had more done than just this single procedure.

Cope they had more done than just this single procedure.

And what is that? Look at what im referring to, not the makeup or what not other procedure, the are below the eyes. It doesn't look flat and scleral show is no longer visoble.

those guys didnt rly need them, for people like me, they will give me 1psl by themselves

D1CF4F0D C940 4595 BD00 8F8449BE7D5D

All them implants and ya boi still rockin that King Arthur hair-do.

Last edited:
I can see improvement

for eye area undereye filler + upper lif filler and cantho should b enuf