• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Arkantos, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
Just lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Hated subhuman, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
He dead ass looks like my friend who dyed his hair blonde. Eventually he dyed his hair black the next day

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Why do curries look so subhuman? :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari, shimada and Deleted member 1560
No dye for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: Hated subhuman and Deleted member 2205
insane stacy slayer right there

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, shimada, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
arranged marraiges to avoid natural selction maybe? I know someone someone had a theory of this.
Also when the British raided us lol. Everyone keeps calling curries streetshitters when it's essentially white peoples fault that they had to resort to the shit we see today.

Seriously I doubt there were any streetshitters before India got raided by the British.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Because of media dude. In the media indians are portrayed as nerds, even asians were portrayed nerds but thanks to Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, asians were slowly portrayed as fighting machines

• Woah
Because of media dude. In the media indians are portrayed as nerds, even asians were portrayed nerds but thanks to Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, asians were slowly portrayed as fighting machines
Isn't Indias IQ really lol? Everyone's being fooled by Indians Americans lol

Yes Indians IQ are lol but then Indian Americans live in America so you guys are basically representing India there 24/7

• +1
the BCC halo is strong in this one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
It's over for aryan race copers. How do you feel that a curry was able to attain such impeccable facial features? Inb4 the curries raid india and make all obese foids work as slaves

Coloring halo is strong with this one, I almost thought he was Scandinavian

• JFL
He should’ve lightened his skin lost weight and fixed bug eyes he’d actually be pretty decent looking

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 2205
I don't think so, that contributes to it a lot. But that doesn't change their physical appearance. However, one thing I've noticed is Western curries don't look at bad as mainland curries. It could be of the different style or change of environment.

arranged marraiges to avoid natural selction maybe? I know someone someone had a theory of this.
Also when the British raided us lol. Everyone keeps calling curries streetshitters when it's essentially white peoples fault that they had to resort to the shit we see today.

Seriously I doubt there were any streetshitters before India got raided by the British.
Ngl I'm glad South-Asia runs arranged marriage gane. My dad would be an actual incel there, dude is 5". It would've been legit ogre for him.

And tbh the British fucked us up in so many ways. If India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan were still one nation we would have been a World Superpower.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1560
He should’ve lightened his skin lost weight and fixed bug eyes he’d actually be pretty decent looking
srs? I think he's still be low tier normie lol

srs? I think he's still be low tier normie lol
Look at his zygo curve under fat. He has bones but he’s fucking stupid to not lose weight

• Woah
There's no bug eye surgery lol
And he'dstill be ugly. It is what it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
He also should fix jaw issues he might have prognathism
O
There's no bug eye surgery lol
And he'dstill be ugly. It is what it is.
Orbital decompression is literally for big eyrs
Bug eyes

• Woah
  • +1
I don't think so, that contributes to it a lot. But that doesn't change their physical appearance. However, one thing I've noticed is Western curries don't look at bad as mainland curries. It could be of the different style or change of environment.

Ngl I'm glad South-Asia runs arranged marriage gane. My dad would be an actual incel there, dude is 5". It would've been legit ogre for him.

And tbh the British fucked us up in so many ways. If India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan were still one nation we would have been a World Superpower.
Good nutrition will always help. I would love to run arrange marriage game with my oneitis ngl

• Woah
Good nutrition will always help. I would love to run arrange marriage game with my oneitis ngl
Lol, I would only run arranged marriage game if the girl was 6.5 PSL+

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Srs what is the requirements to arrangemarriage? Do we need to offer the girls parents something or what?

• JFL
Srs what is the requirements to arrangemarriage? Do we need to offer the girls parents something or what?
You can use the arranged marriage guruu, or bribe the parents with money and status.
You can use the arranged marriage guruu, or bribe the parents with money and status.
Bruh pm pics of your oneitis, she can't be that valid.

Bruh pm pics of your oneitis, she can't be that valid.
Guru like a pandit? What if my oneitis refuses? When can I apply for a arrangemarriage btw?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
The real curry gigachad combo is
Curry + green dyed hair you absolutely blind mongs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
U just need money faggot

• +1
Yeah indians immigrating to the anglosphere gives everyone the impression that they are high IQ, while in reality their average IQ is somewhere around 84. If they were high IQ, they wouldnt have been buttfucked by brits and muslims for several hundreds of years. The state of their country is caused by Low IQ, not the other way around. We truly have no redeeming qualities.
i used to cope with this as well. But this is far from the truth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2205
Hes supposed to color his hair after bleaching it lol

Send vagene and bobs

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
omg, im laughing so hard right

wtf is that you

why is this forum 99% curry?

• +1