[LifeFuel] insane bone growth in a year

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
Suifuel for me because I still look like a disgusting sub human
no stop. u will ascend my brother
if someone experiencing changes a 15-16 is a late bloomer now, what am I who experienced the latest at 28-29 years old? lmao

by the way its mostly lighting, angle and lower water retention dont know why do people go and take 2 completely different pics in whats supposed to be a before/after
yea i understood the lighting aspect but tbh my whole face has changed. i also posted a photo of my profile over a year and i went from subhuman to i woukd day chadlite i can link it if u want
you look good but idk about the bone growth tbh
different lighting ,angle,bodyfat
yea i understand the first two however same body fat. also my whole face has changed tbh i can link u my before and after for my profile

Last edited:
jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
Why you pose in photos like you are begging to do a blowjob?
good work, whats with lips?
idk tbh
in 99 percent of cases. can also cause enlarged prostate and hairloss tho
norwood reaper my biggest fear tbh
You look like my girlfriend who used to make blowjobs with exact same lips as you have.
makes me dimorphic my nigga
Played a sport. Your body rose in hgh and other shit when doing physical activity
the thing is i’ve been playing basketball since 4 so why just now

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

hmmm...
i’ve been hardmewing since 14.75 so i guess i’ll still have a lot of growth. should i hold on the bonesmashing until 20 then?
even at 20 your face bones are still developing, but I suppose you could do bonemash at 20 if you want to assist the bone growth. i don't really like bone mashing and don't recommend it, but it's your life

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
even at 20 your face bones are still developing, but I suppose you could do bonemash at 20 if you want to assist the bone growth. i don't really like bone mashing and don't recommend it, but it's your life
appreciate the advice m8
No growth for that palate tho
how can u tell?

V

varbrah

Adept
You can’t take a picture head on for comparison purposes?

Probably nothing has materially changed other than you maybe losing some bf and the lighting source behind you accentuating the contour of your cheekbone and casting some favorable shadows.

Also you should stop making that face. Your lip/teeth configuration in those photos makes it seem like you’re primed for delivering rimjobs. Very unsettling.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)