insane browridge botox result

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
Wtf

right is the befor

looks like sean oprys nose and browridge he also got a nose filler

wtf happened to his chin?

And why the fuck is he wearing some sort of bitch ass foid'ish headband jfl I would smack that left hook on his faggot ass chin like Mcgregor on that nigga aldo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
fillers me
on the left he looks like @Danish_Retard

i have a similar look to the guy on the left, idk i think it looks bad and breaks harmony with that low nasion.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 4053
And why the fuck is he wearing some sort of bitch ass foid'ish headband jfl I would smack that left hook on his faggot ass chin like Mcgregor on that nigga aldo
That's my boy

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Very strange result. How did his browridge got bigger, and nose more crooked??
I think the before is on the left, and right is after.
The surgeon was bluepilled, and shaved his browdridge and chin :lul:
Btw there was no botox involved 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Sikkunt23 and SexyMofo
jfl left is before right is after as it was intended to be. botox literally shrinks/minimizes the muscle which he did on his brow ridge, looks like a got a rhino or non-surgical nosejob too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747 and Sikkunt23
looks like a lesbian faggot on the RIGHT

Jfl the whole point of the browrisge is to protect your eyes - filler ain't gonna do shi

Literally looks worse wtf lol

jfl left is before right is after as it was intended to be. botox literally shrinks/minimizes the muscle which he did on his brow ridge, looks like a got a rhino or non-surgical nosejob too
jfl yeah it really looks like that, left is before, right is after. I think that guys a phag, thats why he wanted to reduce his browridge to look softer.

jfl in how many areas he got fillers- forehead (areas around browridge were filled, to make the browridge not stand out as much), nosebridge, chin, midface at nasolabial folds area, undereye fillers. This mf is full of fkn fillers. He has like half a liter of artificial fluid in his face.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo