Insane falim gum tranformation!!! Does falim/mastic gum just make your masseter muscle bigger? Or do Does it thicken the bones aswell?

J

Just inject

Iron
Or does it actually thicken your jaw and facial width

I found two guys that chew falim/mastic gum with amazing results and more than just there masseter muscle thickened, there whole jaw cheeks and facial structure thickened.

tmzuKLD.png

This guy was chewing falim gum 8 hours a day in combination with mewing. Im thinking the majoirty of the results came from the falim gum though sine mewing takes along time to see even small results.

Mr nosey nose is a lookism user and pretty much did the same thing as the guy above but im not sure if he mewed though. either way, its not just the masseter muscle that got bigger on both these guys but the actual jaw bone, cheeks, chin and facial with as well. Can anyone that chews falim confirm this.

KpaWhKK.png

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SeiGun and Coping
TMJ problems with chewing is the issue

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Jaw looked better before. Jaw too wide

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 3492, godsmistake and 1 other person
8 hours a day...... are u mad nah im sticking with 30 mins a day, my jaw is already clicking from before and doesnt go away. its risky business for me right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, IndianJock, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Now he just looks fat and is still ugly

8 hours a day...... are u mad nah im sticking with 30 mins a day, my jaw is already clicking from before and doesnt go away. its risky business for me right now
Keep mewing and clicking will get better.

Oils me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
8hrs is fucking retarded. a few hours will do it

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and IndianJock
that mrnose guy inspired me to start mewing. insane results.

a totally stupid approach. More is not more. More is dangerous. One of the most frequent causes of TMJ is chronic gum chewing.

If you worked any part of your body for 8 hours a day i guarantee you would eventually end up with an overuse injury. This is why instead of having amazingly strong lower backs and knees, most guys involved in manual labor jobs have chronic pain and joint damage after a few years of this lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, IndianJock, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
The first picture is clearly frauded and you can see him doing a chin tuck and in the second he clearly has his face sticking out JFL

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Or does it actually thicken your jaw and facial width

I found two guys that chew falim/mastic gum with amazing results and more than just there masseter muscle thickened, there whole jaw cheeks and facial structure thickened.

tmzuKLD.png

This guy was chewing falim gum 8 hours a day in combination with mewing. Im thinking the majoirty of the results came from the falim gum though sine mewing takes along time to see even small results.

Mr nosey nose is a lookism user and pretty much did the same thing as the guy above but im not sure if he mewed though. either way, its not just the masseter muscle that got bigger on both these guys but the actual jaw bone, cheeks, chin and facial with as well. Can anyone that chews falim confirm this.

KpaWhKK.png
Bump