Insane Tik Tok Transformation

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
Reminder that normies and tik tokers are the real looksmaxxers. People on this site just complain and get nothing done.

Wtf did he get done? His entire facial stricture changed so no way it's just body and beard halo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla, PYT, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
not this fraud again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NormieKilla, PYT and 4 others
he forgot to add the clip where he was at the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PYT, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Roids, rhino, fillers. That’s literally all it takes boys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla, PYT, RAITEIII and 1 other person
This kid just went through puberty it’s not like the gym made him taller gave him that jaw line and big skull

those are all genetics and what matters

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Roids, rhino, fillers. That’s literally all it takes boys.
No way it was just fillers. His jaw position isn't nearly as far back anymore.

• +1
Reactions: highT
I have seen other pics of him and he is long midface shit skin subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
This frauded subhuman was already exposed a week ago here

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, PYT and 5'8manlet
No way it was just fillers. His jaw position isn't nearly as far back anymore.
He’s just frauding in those vids, looks like he’s jutting a bit. Also he wears blue contacts.

He’s just frauding in those vids, looks like he’s jutting a bit. Also he wears blue contacts.

He looks too different now. He had to get surgeries done.

Fuck stroma must never be made available to the public. These subhumans do not deserve our eyes. You know they are trying to come for our white women

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Inscol, Celexawer and 3 others
toni mahfraud-tier frauder. Still a manlet with nct, no maxilla and contacts:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
toni mahfraud-tier frauder. Still a manlet with nct, no maxilla and contacts:lul:
Call it whatever you want but he still probably slays more than anyone on here and he has hot 18-24 year old girls lusting for him. We should all be frauding in that case.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Taylorswift
Call it whatever you want but he still probably slays more than anyone on here and he has hot 18-24 year old girls lusting for him. We should all be frauding in that case.
i already fraud with contacts, lifts + bulky shoes, shoulder pads and pants for for long legs. JFL if you are not frauding all u can in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, RAITEIII and ascentium

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
i already fraud with contacts, lifts + bulky shoes, shoulder pads and pants for for long legs. JFL if you are not frauding all u can in 2020
I don’t see the point in frauding your frame with shoulder pads lol. You’re going to be exposed as soon as you come into contact with anyone and that defeats the whole purpose.

Lifts I get because it’s hard to pull girls at clubs/bars if you’re below 6 ft. And then once you go home she’s taking off heels that give her way more of a boost so she probably wouldn’t notice you getting shorter too. I wouldn’t be using them every day though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, PYT and RAITEIII
I don’t see the point in frauding your frame with shoulder pads lol. You’re going to be exposed as soon as you come into contact with anyone and that defeats the whole purpose.

Lifts I get because it’s hard to pull girls at clubs/bars if you’re below 6 ft. And then once you go home she’s taking off heels that give her way more of a boost so she probably wouldn’t notice you getting shorter too. I wouldn’t be using them every day though.
frame frauding is only something needed at certain levels of height frauding to avoid having comical proportions like this
. And even then I only do it, not so much for the added bideltoid, but more for aesthetic of more straight wider shoulders similar to the rock or this surfer, vs having rounded shoulders like everyone else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and RAITEIII
His jaw was recessed in the first clip and then in the last clip, his jaw was forward and ideal looking. Maybe he had bimax? Damn. That’s pretty inspiring if it’s real. I honestly have a hard time believing that it’s even the same person

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Morpheus
Roids and fillers, not really the most intelligent choices

• +1
Reminder that normies and tik tokers are the real looksmaxxers. People on this site just complain and get nothing done.

Wtf did he get done? His entire facial stricture changed so no way it's just body and beard halo.

I think its high androgens and low bf% also hes stubble

• +1

i saw he had rhino so other shit is possible

probably rhino, jaw surgery, contact lenses and a few other stuff
Normies are kings of looksmaxxing

• +1