Insecure foids often go after guys who are either low life street rats or successful dudes in Ferrari.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
They often dig the guys in these both end of an intelligence bell curve.

A dangerous tattooed street rat who sells coke to make her feel aroused ,thrilled and feel the challenge to tame the beast.

A successful ,high class , prep school William who was a QB in his HS years now is either planning to go to the Ivy Leagues ,join the military academy or start his own company. Something that every parents expected out of their sons , every guy respect and look up to him as a role model and every girl wants to be with him.

A foid I know was talking about how she got her thug bf to beat up her ex who was still smiling for her without any remorses or feeling.
A fucking psychopath Bitch, How can one go bed and sleep peacefully after doing something like this?

and the guy at the middle of the curve are orbiters and buxcucks.

• +1
Reactions: N1c, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
Reminder i am Low inhib bad boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, antiantifa, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
All foid are prostitutes who care about insecure hookers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
only if they are good looking

They often dig the guys in these both end of an intelligence bell curve.

A dangerous tattooed street rat who sells coke to make her feel aroused ,thrilled and feel the challenge to tame the beast.

A successful ,high class , prep school William who was a QB in his HS years now is either planning to go to the Ivy Leagues ,join the military academy or start his own company. Something that every parents expected out of their sons , every guy respect and look up to him as a role model and every girl wants to be with him.

A foid I know was talking about how she got her thug bf to beat up her ex who was still smiling for her without any remorses or feeling.
A fucking psychopath Bitch, How can one go bed and sleep peacefully after doing something like this?

and the guy at the middle of the curve are orbiters and buxcucks.
Absolutely true

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Jfl I am dark triad badboy, hairy, robust, dark circles, lazy, violent, shaved head, but I'm also a nerd and drive a Benz or a Porsche 911 (my dad's not mine) depending on where I am.

But I'm incel and ethnic and only 176cm

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Jfl I am dark triad badboy, hairy, robust, dark circles,lazy, violent, shaved head, but I'm also a nerd and drive a Benz or a Porsche 911 (my dad's not mine) depending on where I am.

Foid couldn't tell difference between 176 cm and 179 cm unless she's 170+ cm ,bro

175+ cm is fine in the most parts of the world except for Northern Europe.

Jfl I am dark triad badboy, hairy, robust, dark circles, lazy, violent, shaved head, but I'm also a nerd and drive a Benz or a Porsche 911 (my dad's not mine) depending on where I am.

You're incel cuz you live in China.

Foid couldn't tell difference between 176 cm and 179 cm unless she's 170+ cm ,bro

175+ cm is fine in the most parts of the world except for Northern Europe.
I live in riceland Bhai, and yeah am not short here. My gf is 170cm Noodlewhore which makes it hard, and her other bf is 186cm

• +1
The political tension between China and India may play a part.
I live in HK which is v anti China, but also anti curry cos they're subhuman and smell bad and Pakistani construction workers and divert drivers are super low inhib and just hit in hot noodles and slap their ass and act like they're David gandy about them.

However I don't look curry, maybe 1 in 5 people guesses I'm curry, I just look weird mixed/ethnic

• +1
I live in riceland Bhai, and yeah am not short here. My gf is 170cm Noodlewhore which makes it hard, and her other bf is 186cm
Her 'other' bf?

• +1
I live in riceland Bhai, and yeah am not short here. My gf is 170cm Noodlewhore which makes it hard,
170 cm on a noodlefoid is extremely rare bro , most couldn't even make it past 165 cm but somehow so many of them wish their men to be over 180 cm , jfl
and her other bf is 186cm
You mean she's currently dating 2 dudes at the same time , do I get it right?

This may be a bit too personal but , are you sure that she is in it for love not for your money , given that you're from a well-off background?

It is not easy to find a 185+ cm white man (~90th percentile in the US) let alone finding an Asian one with that height.
Is that guy an Asian or white?

I live in HK which is v anti China, but also anti curry cos they're subhuman and smell bad and Pakistani construction workers and divert drivers are super low inhib and just hit in hot noodles and slap their ass and act like they're David gandy about them.

However I don't look curry, maybe 1 in 5 people guesses I'm curry, I just look weird mixed/ethnic
From my limited knowledge , HK is simply a westernized China.

Yeah Bhai , it's hard to pin point how do indians generally look like by an outsider , they're pretty diversed and mixed. Some looks just like a Mediteranian white and some looks like a dark skinned Eurasian.

170 cm on a noodlefoid is extremely rare bro , most couldn't even make it past 165 cm but somehow so many of them wish their men to be over 180 cm , jfl

You mean she's currently dating 2 dudes at the same time , do I get it right?

This may be a bit too personal but , are you sure that she is in it for love not for your money , given that you're from a well-off background?

It is not easy to find a 185+ cm white man (~90th percentile in the US) let alone finding an Asian one with that height.
Is that guy an Asian or white?
Yes but she is not fucking the other dude.
He is mixed race Latin, not Asian, hence he is 186cm

From my limited knowledge , HK is simply a westernized China.

Yeah Bhai , it's hard to pin point how do indians generally look like by an outsider , they're pretty diversed and mixed. Some looks just like a Mediteranian white and some looks like a dark skinned Eurasian.
HK is not really a westernised China, it was 10 years ago, but China now has gone through a big coping phase of nationalism, so there's a lot of young people where the cope is so strong they almost don't worship JBW as much, I mean 90% of foids still do, but the culture is less that, as they have invested in and focused on copes a lot more. HK has not gone through that, and the culture is same as before. Personally I really admire a lot of things about China, the way they can implement policy, support technological advancement, and improve majority of people's living standards so fast. Of course there are bad things, but that's like any country, and I think many western people are biased in their views on China, I have never had any problems there.

I prefer the culture and outlook to HK, where they and Singapore have always had this view of oh well the JBW basically do all the thinking for us, we will just be brain-dead drones, work out 9-5 brainless jobs, and still have good lives due to what the JBW did, which pisses or off.

Yeah so I don't get the curry failo, plus I have a pretty strong English accent with an Aussie twang.

It's more that I'm clearly ethnic, and get anything from med to middle Eastern to Damian jfl

Last edited: