Instagram etc maxxing - worth it (mid 20s) ? or just use Tinder

D

Deleted member 11016

Iron
Hello guys. Been lurking here for a while now but been too lazy to contribute with anything
so I've always been a somewhat average guy, now a first year student in college 400 miles from home (in Norway)

(long text) ok so basically the thing is I'm a soon to be 25yo dude with minimal exposure with girls. Right, so currently I think I'm like 5 PSL, 1.85m in height, still a NW0 with the same density I had since I was a child I guess, skin looks good because I have been nazi with cold-water washing and moisturisers for some years now. Everyone says I look 19-20 with 22 being the oldest guess. When I tell normies my real age they become quite surprised tbh.

In terms of 2020 I've done quite a bit of leanmaxxing (cardio) and fake tan. Also spent a lot of money on clothes which I really started to do in like early 2018

so with that being said, here I can just try giving a life summary: to begin with, junior high school is where I first swallowed the blackpill, tired of school, got bullied for being a chubby guy with a shitty haircut, never talked to girls.
High school: was still a chubby gamer, didn't give a fuck about appearance and attended all-guys classes for two years straight.
NEET: had my first year at 17 (worked only a little bit), only from 18-19 and 22-23 I went to schools to complete HS and the latter was some kind of travelling school.

To summarize; all my years of being out of school fucked me up and coming from a smaller town I never really had much opportunities these last years to begin with. I remember having opportunities to attend class parties the year I was 18-19 but I never went for some reason (this was after I had lost some weight aswell)
the first time I legit went to a party and nightclub is last year, however I became a NEET again after the following summer because I didn't apply to uni yet, then yeah ofc corona happened and my goal was to lean and tanmax while I was home.

Then college happened and I've been quite NT since it started, we didn't have restrictions here for the first 2 months so I was drunk and hung out with my friend group every weekend. The 2nd weekend was approached by a blonde angelic type of girl with around 1.5k followers on IG, and there was this friend of hers who started snapping me for weeks after the party aswell, both were quite drunk though. Next weekend the first girl asks me if I'm out and less than 30mins after she sees me again, we're in my bed kissing and that's how I lost my kissless status lol
I thought she lived alone so I went to her place and she took off her bh, first time I touched a girl's boobs aswell, but her parents were home and I was quite drunk so I didn't lose my virginity... later discovered that she got in a ltr and I proceeded deleting her off snap just because...

---
if you've been reading all that text you probably noticed that I lived an incel's life, and tbf I've built up endless frustration of never being able to fulfill basic human needs sex & oxytocin over these years which I will never get back.
I feel like I'm slowly waking up though but society doesn't care about my past, but what I know is they care about my age, so I've been thinking about two options:

1. is it worth it making a new IG at age 25? I know I don't atleast look like a grown-up man yet (or feel like one) but I just can't wrap my head around the fact it's only 5 years until 30s and I feel like it would be lame to care about it at that age? anyways if I make one I can probably only get about 100 followers (until I would start socialmaxing next year when virus slows down)
2. been thinking about not bothering with it because I have some studies next term which requires consistent work in order not to fail, my hobbies would then be running, more time for pc gaming and I guess the occasional parties, where I add new people on snap.

The 2. option requires that I put some effort into Tinder, like currently I've tried with selfies taken at my room but I don't look too good in them. My plan is to get really, really lean and then go for some fake tan again by March'ish, I will have a friend with me and try taking some decent pics (he is into IG) sitting on a nice restaurant, wearing a collar shirt, or I guess some other NT photo, whatever.
I have to drop like 5 kgs and I'm already quite lean at 77 kg so yeah that's some sort of plan I have

What is a bit frightening to see however is how experienced all the young women here seems, just by simply having a look on Tinder gives you a clear picture of how professional most of them look and overall living a life that is 10x better than any guy other than chad's. I feel like I need to find a much younger girl because of how little experience I have; this is part of the reason I want to have some decent pics on there to seem "more normal".
However I catfished and my competition is pretty scarce, I estimate about 70% of guys just having shitty pics taken on their room. I also hate the thought of being seen as a lazy guy especially when every woman out there has hundreds of NT pics taken of them

what should I do? am I too late for Instagram and going to more social events, and what should I post there? I think I can become high-tier normie at best so it kinda makes sense to have one, I've been thinking if I get to above 200+ followers I could set it to private. I met a gl dude at college who has it like that. On the other hand I really need to focus on my studies so I could yeah, get a job I guess... (with the second option of becoming a NEET again) also still don't have a driver's license.

Going with just tinder seems like less struggle and more mature, but I feel I'm being limited. Any thoughts? and how over is it for me (oldcel)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, HellenicChad and Darkstrand
Yes build your Instagram and if you can use tinder sluts to follow you if you’re hot enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 11016 and 1 other person
First mistake greycell

No one is going to read that wall of text

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, IdiAmin, OgreMaxxing and 12 others
I actually read all of it.
Instagram is important for NT-related stuff so it's a plus (and if you are going to use tinder you would benefit from having an instagram as well).
You should look up one of the guides here about instagrammaxxing if you have enough friends and a big enough social circle for it to be more effective. If you're going to have tinder make sure to fraudmaxx your pictures, it does go a long way.
In my opinion though, don't even consider slacking in your studies just so you can setup social networks and stuff. Im not sure how your schedule is, but would guess it's possible for you to setup your profiles and still study enough to ace your exams.
Because you're in college instagram is important, but tinder will probably net you many more dates and grant more benefits for what you're looking.
This is a really weird stuff to figure out from afar tbh. Think about it for some time and you will probably come up with the most adequate answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 11016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 4797, Dutcher and 1 other person
I actually read all of it.
Instagram is important for NT-related stuff so it's a plus (and if you are going to use tinder you would benefit from having an instagram as well).
You should look up one of the guides here about instagrammaxxing if you have enough friends and a big enough social circle for it to be more effective. If you're going to have tinder make sure to fraudmaxx your pictures, it does go a long way.
In my opinion though, don't even consider slacking in your studies just so you can setup social networks and stuff. Im not sure how your schedule is, but would guess it's possible for you to setup your profiles and still study enough to ace your exams.
Because you're in college instagram is important, but tinder will probably net you many more dates and grant more benefits for what you're looking.
This is a really weird stuff to figure out from afar tbh. Think about it for some time and you will probably come up with the most adequate answer.
Thanks for taking your time, appreciate it brah.
Yeah well; what actually fears me a bit is what former classmates would think about me having a second-go at instagram again, and also the fact there are already 15 yo's that are light years ahead of me on that thing. What's been holding me back is not being delusional enough to go for it, and also corona. And the thoughts of all those wasted years. I'm however more leanmaxed now than I have ever been, so there's that

I agree that it shouldn't eat up too much time, but it has done in the past due to my ocd. I know I can change my mindset but it's hard

Done quite a bit of cycling/running so one idea is going for that lifestyle and transmitting it to IG, but it's alot of fucking effort (also to stay lean and fit most of the year)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Time-Machinemaxx
dn read i'm 16 tbh ngl
mirin avi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 11016
dn read i'm 16 tbh ngl
mirin avi
I was a Barca fanatic from Pep's first season until I lost some interest when Tata was in charge. Didn't follow them much this year, or 2018 (despite watching them irl in that year) but that Liverpool game JFL. Not sure if I can cope with them any longer though, they would atleast need to hire Xavi for that to happen, it's also an incel hobby to watch every game

you probably don't even remember much of Messi's real breakthrough, at least us older guys have that :)

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I was a Barca fanatic from Pep's first season until I lost some interest when Tata was in charge. Didn't follow them much this year, or 2018 (despite watching them irl in that year) but that Liverpool game JFL. Not sure if I can cope with them any longer though, they would atleast need to hire Xavi for that to happen, it's also an incel hobby to watch every game

you probably don't even remember much of Messi's real breakthrough, at least us older guys have that :)
I've never been a Barca fan (i support my honetown team) but my whole family are and I live close to Barcelona. I just like Messi cuz i when I was younger I started getting called mini messi by a coach that also played against Messi various times

• +1
I've never been a Barca fan (i support my honetown team) but my whole family are and I live close to Barcelona. I just like Messi cuz i when I was younger I started getting called mini messi by a coach that also played against Messi various times
Over if you are called Messi

• +1
Over if you are called Messi
Messi2709.jpg

Mogger

• +1
Do
I'm like 5 PSL, 1.85m in height, still a NW0 with the same density I had since I was a child I guess, skin looks good because I have been nazi with cold-water washing and moisturisers for some years now. Everyone says I look 19-20 with 22 being the oldest guess. When I tell normies my real age they become quite surprised tbh.
If that is accurate, do it, without a doubt.
But make sure to take high quality pics with a DSLR, if you don't have one pay a photographer.
Make sure you edit your pictures so they look nice and sharp. Pay attention to the resolution and export settings of the pic when you upload it to IG.
You can easily fraud PSL6 with taking your best shots in your best angles.

• +1
Read all of it

Which university are you attending?

• +1
Yes build your Instagram and if you can use tinder sluts to follow you if you’re hot enough
This. Insta, kinda an online dating profile. You Can DM women

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 8765
Without a good insta, a lot of girls on tinder will think youre a catfish

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 8765
Don’t make an insta. It’s a waste of time and it’s taking the first step towards simping. Even if you guys wanna get laid go to parties or at the very least use a dating app. Talking to women on social media is already low t why would you wanna go in that direction

• +1
Instagram is for good looking people.
Actually Tinder also.
Actually everything online, is for good looking people.
Irl is no different. Just gotta find your people and not go for broad appeal.
I would assume, that only happens when you are good looking.
Nah, i get that often with girls saying they dont think i am real even when i had insta cuz of low follower count. They dont trust it and its a huge failo.

If youre not ugly, even just normietier, young girls expect you to have decent socialmedia profiles. Its statusproof to them and if you dont have it they assume low status aspie loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
absolutely make an insta

You have similar height + PSL to me, we generally mog the average dude

Display your looks + highly NT lifestyle on insta- doing cool shit, travelling, having fun m(if you're NT enough to actually live that life)

With your PSL, if you use Hollywood filters on Faceapp, you will most likely enter male model tier. I've been doing this recently and getting crazy results on Hinge.

In short, absolutely make an insta. Being 25 has nothing to do with it tbh

Make a Tinder and an Instagram lol- they serve different purposes

• JFL
Not worth making an Instagram at 25 because you don't have the solid base of 100-200 followers you've gathered from high-school college. You'll struggle to get going with followers unless you're Chad cuz ppl won't accept follow requests or won't follow back because they don't know you ( don't think they know you).
It's better to make a page where you post photos of cool aesthetic shit you like, even better if it's photos you took, and then throw in an occasional pic of yourself, you'll get some followers and people won't really know it's just a 25 Yr old aspie looking for social validation.

• JFL
@Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 another norbro

now a first year student in college 400 miles from home (in Norway) første års student som 25, det er offisielt over :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
@Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 another norbro

now a first year student in college 400 miles from home (in Norway) første års student som 25, det er offisielt over :lul:
Fuark, enda en nordmann, men 25, huff

• JFL
Im
Hello guys. Been lurking here for a while now but been too lazy to contribute with anything
so I've always been a somewhat average guy, now a first year student in college 400 miles from home (in Norway)

(long text) ok so basically the thing is I'm a soon to be 25yo dude with minimal exposure with girls. Right, so currently I think I'm like 5 PSL, 1.85m in height, still a NW0 with the same density I had since I was a child I guess, skin looks good because I have been nazi with cold-water washing and moisturisers for some years now. Everyone says I look 19-20 with 22 being the oldest guess. When I tell normies my real age they become quite surprised tbh.

In terms of 2020 I've done quite a bit of leanmaxxing (cardio) and fake tan. Also spent a lot of money on clothes which I really started to do in like early 2018

so with that being said, here I can just try giving a life summary: to begin with, junior high school is where I first swallowed the blackpill, tired of school, got bullied for being a chubby guy with a shitty haircut, never talked to girls.
High school: was still a chubby gamer, didn't give a fuck about appearance and attended all-guys classes for two years straight.
NEET: had my first year at 17 (worked only a little bit), only from 18-19 and 22-23 I went to schools to complete HS and the latter was some kind of travelling school.

To summarize; all my years of being out of school fucked me up and coming from a smaller town I never really had much opportunities these last years to begin with. I remember having opportunities to attend class parties the year I was 18-19 but I never went for some reason (this was after I had lost some weight aswell)
the first time I legit went to a party and nightclub is last year, however I became a NEET again after the following summer because I didn't apply to uni yet, then yeah ofc corona happened and my goal was to lean and tanmax while I was home.

Then college happened and I've been quite NT since it started, we didn't have restrictions here for the first 2 months so I was drunk and hung out with my friend group every weekend. The 2nd weekend was approached by a blonde angelic type of girl with around 1.5k followers on IG, and there was this friend of hers who started snapping me for weeks after the party aswell, both were quite drunk though. Next weekend the first girl asks me if I'm out and less than 30mins after she sees me again, we're in my bed kissing and that's how I lost my kissless status lol
I thought she lived alone so I went to her place and she took off her bh, first time I touched a girl's boobs aswell, but her parents were home and I was quite drunk so I didn't lose my virginity... later discovered that she got in a ltr and I proceeded deleting her off snap just because...

---
if you've been reading all that text you probably noticed that I lived an incel's life, and tbf I've built up endless frustration of never being able to fulfill basic human needs sex & oxytocin over these years which I will never get back.
I feel like I'm slowly waking up though but society doesn't care about my past, but what I know is they care about my age, so I've been thinking about two options:

1. is it worth it making a new IG at age 25? I know I don't atleast look like a grown-up man yet (or feel like one) but I just can't wrap my head around the fact it's only 5 years until 30s and I feel like it would be lame to care about it at that age? anyways if I make one I can probably only get about 100 followers (until I would start socialmaxing next year when virus slows down)
2. been thinking about not bothering with it because I have some studies next term which requires consistent work in order not to fail, my hobbies would then be running, more time for pc gaming and I guess the occasional parties, where I add new people on snap.

The 2. option requires that I put some effort into Tinder, like currently I've tried with selfies taken at my room but I don't look too good in them. My plan is to get really, really lean and then go for some fake tan again by March'ish, I will have a friend with me and try taking some decent pics (he is into IG) sitting on a nice restaurant, wearing a collar shirt, or I guess some other NT photo, whatever.
I have to drop like 5 kgs and I'm already quite lean at 77 kg so yeah that's some sort of plan I have

What is a bit frightening to see however is how experienced all the young women here seems, just by simply having a look on Tinder gives you a clear picture of how professional most of them look and overall living a life that is 10x better than any guy other than chad's. I feel like I need to find a much younger girl because of how little experience I have; this is part of the reason I want to have some decent pics on there to seem "more normal".
However I catfished and my competition is pretty scarce, I estimate about 70% of guys just having shitty pics taken on their room. I also hate the thought of being seen as a lazy guy especially when every woman out there has hundreds of NT pics taken of them

what should I do? am I too late for Instagram and going to more social events, and what should I post there? I think I can become high-tier normie at best so it kinda makes sense to have one, I've been thinking if I get to above 200+ followers I could set it to private. I met a gl dude at college who has it like that. On the other hand I really need to focus on my studies so I could yeah, get a job I guess... (with the second option of becoming a NEET again) also still don't have a driver's license.

Going with just tinder seems like less struggle and more mature, but I feel I'm being limited. Any thoughts? and how over is it for me (oldcel)
I'm the same height, and 15 bf% at 77kg. That is already pretty lean - is losing 5kg more too much? Or do u have no muscle?