Instagram followers > Money

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Do you think he is right? Why/Why not?

LOL! That kyle dude is coping. A dude who makes 100k can easily afford to get surgeries and ascend that way, 10k followers on ig is nothing, many semi decent whores nowadays have MORE than 10 k followers. Even if the person who makes 100 k per yr doesn't get surgeries, he will still attract gold diggers.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and mojopin
What a cope lmao

Ha ha ha an Instagram career is not "stable" by any stretch of the imagination. The social media public is very whimsical and fickle and you could see your popularity disappear overnight along with your earnings. A lot of these high earning IG "stars" are living well beyond their means, by which I mean that they are spending money as if they fully expect their income to remain steady over time. When the reality is that they're not talented or skilled enough to maintain that level of income in perpetuity, and as soon as people get bored of them they might find themselves with a monthly financial commitment they can no longer handle.

• +1
Reactions: GAY
LOL! That kyle dude is coping. A dude who makes 100k can easily afford to get surgeries and ascend that way, 10k followers on ig is nothing, many semi decent whores nowadays have MORE than 10 k followers. Even if the person who makes 100 k per yr doesn't get surgeries, he will still attract gold diggers.
What a cope lmao
Ha ha ha an Instagram career is not "stable" by any stretch of the imagination. The social media public is very whimsical and fickle and you could see your popularity disappear overnight along with your earnings. A lot of these high earning IG "stars" are living well beyond their means, by which I mean that they are spending money as if they fully expect their income to remain steady over time. When the reality is that they're not talented or skilled enough to maintain that level of income in perpetuity, and as soon as people get bored of them they might find themselves with a monthly financial commitment they can no longer handle.

We're talking about slaying potential here, not career or stability. Modern women don't even care about memes such as career or stability.
Also, most people will never get surgeries even though they can afford them. Look at billionaires, they're all usually ugly and never had surgeries (maybe except elon musk who had HT)

We're talking about slaying potential here, not career or stability. Modern women don't even care about memes such as career or stability.
Also, most people will never get surgeries even though they can afford them. Look at billionaires, they're all usually ugly and never had surgeries (maybe except elon musk who had HT)
Money increases slaying potential, more than instagram followers.

A majority engineers are ugly deathnics so possibly

It's a hyperbole, but the point is valid: you are shooting yourself in the foot if you're not Instagrammaxxing in 2018.
I'm guilty of this tbh, at least I'm delaying it until I'm over 185 lbs lean and have money to blow on looking cool. (Think bungee jumping, travel, sailing not surgeries or silly stuff like cars.)

Money increases slaying potential, more than instagram followers.
Idk, barely any women care about money these days unless you're super rich (Net worth of $10m+)
Status mogs money, and instagram followers are like a quantifier for status.

Idk, barely any women care about money these days unless you're super rich (Net worth of $10m+)
Status mogs money, and instagram followers are like a quantifier for status.
Status can even make up for looks tbh, but 10k followers(alone) on IG won't give you much status, it also depends on the kind of pics/vids you're posting. If you're a a call duty player with 10 k followers on IG, that won't give you much status, on the other hand if you are a party animal with pics of you travelling around the world partying hard, that will give you a shitload of status. Young women don't care about money, older women do. (27+). You don't need to be super rich at that age, above average is enough.

It's a hyperbole, but the point is valid: you are shooting yourself in the foot if you're not Instagrammaxxing in 2018.
I'm guilty of this tbh, at least I'm delaying it until I'm over 185 lbs lean and have money to blow on looking cool. (Think bungee jumping, travel, sailing not surgeries or silly stuff like cars.)

JFL @ having an instagram as a sub 8 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally announcing to the whole world that you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
JFL @ having an instagram as a sub 8 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally announcing to the whole world that you are subhuman
Not true at all, most people fraud lighting and angles on instagram to a next level and don’t forget face editing apps

• +1
I guess it all depends if the kind of women you're looking to get with are the kind of airheads who worship Instagram status. That generally means "babes" who plaster themselves with an inch of contour makeup to give them cats eyes and fake cheekbones, and the thing about these contour makeup girls is that most of them are complete frauds in the looks department. Some of the "before/after" photos you can find online are truly terrifying and have made me 100% suspicious of girls who wear makeup. They're literally painting a whole new face on themselves that's akin to wearing a mask. You have the plainest or even ugliest looking girls making themselves look "hot" with a makeup brush. All I'm saying is, this kind of lifestyle is a great way to meet women who will terrify the shit out of you when you see them without makeup in the morning :)

Having a bunch of IG followers won't get you shit. What are you supposed to do, tell your tinder match 'hey I've got 10k followers, let's fuck'? How would you bring this up to a girl IRL?

I don't have instagram, and I'm quite certain I aint missing out on shit.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 281
Not true at all, most people fraud lighting and angles on instagram to a next level and don’t forget face editing apps

Plus "squinching" in every photo.

Yeah a guy who have 10 k followers is probaly very attractive. So he will slay more

Yeah a guy who have 10 k followers is probaly very attractive. So he will slay more

Unless your 10k followers are there to watch you chug 20yr old bottles of Pepsi and puke all over the place. I wonder if those guys are slaying too.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 281
I can get 6k followers with 15 dollars. which is not worth 100000 dollars

He is wrong because the 100k engineer can acquire gold diggers and is betabuxx material.

It does not matter at the end when it comes to attraction or dating because regardless of if he has 10k instagram followers or a lot of money its OVER if he is sub8

• +1