Instagram is so full of Chads

N

Noodlewhore

Elementalist
Time online
41d 15h 5m
I get depressed every time I enter....my all feed is chock full of male models probably because the algorithm know I click to so many hot guys profiles to see the facial ratio, the girls' comments and their gfs. So many Chad with perfect hairline, square jaw, big frame, and hunter eyes. And so many girls getting wet in the comments section. Disgusting life.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕
Time online
85d 11h 29m
It’s over for many men

N

Noodlewhore

Elementalist
Time online
41d 15h 5m
It's because the world has 7 billion people
even 0.1% of 7 billion look like a lot
go outside mate
The problem is that ugly guys are like ghosts....my eyes and my brain don't really "see" them, I need to actively concentrate to see them, but somehow I always see the hot guys....they are much easier to spot and much easier to the brain to perceive them when they appear

and whenever I see somebody with a perfect hairline I automatically get depressed

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
107d 22h 29m
most instagram "chads" fraud their pics more than anything

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
25d 5h 57m
I get depressed every time I enter....my all feed is chock full of male models probably because the algorithm know I click to so many hot guys profiles to see the facial ratio, the girls' comments and their gfs. So many Chad with perfect hairline, square jaw, big frame, and hunter eyes. And so many girls getting wet in the comments section. Disgusting life.
That’s why foids like it @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel they also DM chads On it to schedule dick appointments.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
211d 15h 58m
Because instagram is designed to be gl people’s playground.

Every time I see a chad with his hot gf on instagram that “get looks or die” hyperbole echoes in my head.

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Zephir
Time online
143d 11h 14m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Rage Instagram Wants To Delete My Account Offtopic 5
Saoirsecel Imagine getting 9 million instagram followers by doing stupid shit like this Offtopic 38
hxrrington should i post this on instagram? Offtopic 60