Instagram is so full of Chads

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I get depressed every time I enter....my all feed is chock full of male models probably because the algorithm know I click to so many hot guys profiles to see the facial ratio, the girls' comments and their gfs. So many Chad with perfect hairline, square jaw, big frame, and hunter eyes. And so many girls getting wet in the comments section. Disgusting life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
It's because the world has 7 billion people
even 0.1% of 7 billion look like a lot
go outside mate

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, audreyen and Stare
delete the app then

its a psyop like tik tok anyway

most of instagram is frauded to oblivion btw

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
It’s over for many men

I should try it again then !

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
It's because the world has 7 billion people
even 0.1% of 7 billion look like a lot
go outside mate
The problem is that ugly guys are like ghosts....my eyes and my brain don't really "see" them, I need to actively concentrate to see them, but somehow I always see the hot guys....they are much easier to spot and much easier to the brain to perceive them when they appear

and whenever I see somebody with a perfect hairline I automatically get depressed

most instagram "chads" fraud their pics more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I get depressed every time I enter....my all feed is chock full of male models probably because the algorithm know I click to so many hot guys profiles to see the facial ratio, the girls' comments and their gfs. So many Chad with perfect hairline, square jaw, big frame, and hunter eyes. And so many girls getting wet in the comments section. Disgusting life.
That’s why foids like it @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel they also DM chads On it to schedule dick appointments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
That’s why foids like it @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel they also DM chads On it to schedule dick appointments.
instagram is just a sex set up app combined with advertising for onlyfans and high end prostitution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5522, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Because instagram is designed to be gl people’s playground.

Every time I see a chad with his hot gf on instagram that “get looks or die” hyperbole echoes in my head.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
616.jpg

abused dog

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot