Instead of looks ratings we should be doing LMS ratings

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
For example a 7/10 guy but who is mentalcel and NEET, his LMS rating would be 2/10

it's much better rating system for actual chances of getting a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: badromance
7/10 guy can just stop being a pussy and a neet. 2/10 truecel is :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, LowTierNormie, kobecel and 6 others
7/10 guy can just stop being a pussy and a neet. 2/10 truecel is :ogre:
But NEET no money 7/10 still will not be able to slay

your post is stupid

no, man. Autism reduces your PSL by 2 at most assuming you have a severe variety of it. Even the severely autistic can run sympathy game at 7 PSL...

no, man. Autism reduces your PSL by 2 at most assuming you have a severe variety of it. Even the severely autistic can run sympathy game at 7 PSL...
Autist and gl = hot shy guy

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Stop coping autistic any psl is almost a 0. You can't just stop being a neet or stop being autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty

your post is stupid
Yes he could actually.

and even if that wasn't the case:
THEN STOP BEING A FUCKING NEET. GET A JOB. FUCK.

neet is a choice.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

your post is stupid
This is My brother

He is neet with no social skills,Just fucking lol if your don't think he slays because no job.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, SHARK, kobecel and 1 other person
Autist and gl = hot shy guy
one of the stupidest fallacies held by retard tier incels
This is My brother
View attachment 30033
View attachment 30034
View attachment 30035

He is neet with no social skills,Just fucking lol if your don't think he slays because no job.
So women actually pay for him? I personally have never met a guy like this though (stupid seeming to me) incels claim it happens.

I won't disbelieve it it could be you really live in some bizarro place where this happens especially since you have a bunch of other weird beliefs

one of the stupidest fallacies held by retard tier incels

So women actually pay for him? I personally have never met a guy like this though (stupid seeming to me) incels claim it happens.

I won't disbelieve it it could be you really live in some bizarro place where this happens especially since you have a bunch of other weird beliefs
He doesn't go in dates just fucks girls,he has some of the most blackpilling stories and also walking next to him my whole life is the biggest blackpill ever.

He once stole redfoo( that party rock is in the air tonight,everyday I'm shufflin) dudes girl while being a bum who played nba 2k all day.

Looks>everything.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and SHARK
looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else. Ofc you can cope with some muh i have business degree!! But in fact there is no degree for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and dodt
He doesn't go in dates just fucks girls,he has some of the most blackpilling stories and also walking next to him my whole life is the biggest blackpill ever.

He once stole redfoo( that party rock is in the air tonight,everyday I'm shufflin) dudes girl while being a bum who played nba 2k all day.

Looks>everything.
yeah OK

I doubt he could keep a girl though but if he likes 1-night slaying I guess it can be done
looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else. Ofc you can cope with some muh i have business degree!! But in fact there is no degree for your face.
LMS> everything else

you're a simple minded buffoon

College girls don't need a betabux, they have their dad's money to get them through school and enable them to party whenever and wherever they want, thus shifting the criteria to looks, height, and "status" in the context of a college campus (i.e. being on a sports team, etc.). Maybe once I'm working I can entice poor Starbucks baristas by telling them I can pay off their student loans if they date me for a year. But that's the most my money could ever do for me in the dating market. I'd be much better off investing in surgeries to render me a desirable sexual partner.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
College girls don't need a betabux, they have their dad's money to get them through school and enable them to party whenever and wherever they want, thus shifting the criteria to looks, height, and "status" in the context of a college campus (i.e. being on a sports team, etc.). Maybe once I'm working I can entice poor Starbucks baristas by telling them I can pay off their student loans if they date me for a year. But that's the most my money could ever do for me in the dating market. I'd be much better off investing in surgeries to render me a desirable sexual partner.
M/S are relative things as you noted for status. For money to matter within your context you'd have to be very rich relative to others within your rich college.

MS are important but they only come into play when your looks reach the basic requirements.

Looks : prerequisite
Money and status : can get you elevated value

• +1
Reactions: jefferson