Insulin is making me less bloated

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I was expecting the opposite. Been on 3 or 4 days now, just 25ius of lantus in the mornings.

Before slin if I ate a bunch of pie and icecream I'd be really bloated the next day. Now it all just goes straight to my muscles, like I can feel them swelling up after eating and look constantly pumped.

Gaining a weight daily but looking leaner too. Pretty wild.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
welcome back bro

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and fakemeta.
What made you start insulin?

You want to be BB huge?

How did you do when you were off?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
What made you start insulin?

You want to be BB huge?

How did you do when you were off?
My Natty insulin is fucked, this is my first time injecting it. My arms won't grow and I store all my fat on my stomach and lower back as a result. So basically I can't make any progress without it.

The 25iu lantus gives an added boost over just restoring normal function though.

how do u prevent the lennyism gut

proof increased insulin sensitivity decreases bloat

go keto retards

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
how do u prevent the lennyism gut
I'm not doing crazy doses, no need for me to worry about that.

Lenny probably just fucked his insulin sensitivity by abusing hgh which also grew his gut. Then because of the slin resistance he stores even more fat in his gut even when lean everywhere else.
proof increased insulin sensitivity decreases bloat

go keto retards
Yeah I'm gonna do keto or at least very low carb any time I'm not bulking. And I don't think I'll ever bulk again without insulin.

why are you taking insulin? you are not a competitive bodybuilder so why? you do know the health risks associated with it right? Its arguably worse then tren.

why are you taking insulin? you are not a competitive bodybuilder so why? you do know the health risks associated with it right? Its arguably worse then tren.
Lol no it isn't