Intentional scarring surgery?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
”Ew scars! wh-what about Justin Bieber pretty boy“
Ive seen it thrown around, the idea of intentionally getting scars as a looksmax, so not a new idea. But it’s often met with replies of it being a dumb idea because you could mess up your face, well of course. As you can do with almost any surgery, and yes I’m recommending you do it professionally. The study posted below, shows that you gain an increase of 5.6% in attractiveness and hookup appeal increases. This is ideal for those who recognize the whole point of sex, to spread your seed. To slay, so if you are just looking to find a girl and marry her as opposed to putting your digging stick in as many jbs as possible, than this is not for you. If you have a different opinion on this I’d like to hear it, but imo intentional aesthetic scars and a fake story would increase psl by a lot.
2A12A82A CB0E 43F5 A485 1CDDD3A19B50
FA1D6226 4D3B 42E2 AEE1 B59659C05F02

University of Liverpool. "Men With Facial Scars Are More Attractive To Women Seeking Short-term Relationships." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 19 November 2008. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, 000, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
just use a glass shard to permanently mutilate your face so you look 5% better theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Fear, Deleted and 1 other person
The first question you get is “How did you get that scar?”

• +1
Reactions: malignant
stupid looksmax

you should only get scars by accident

how are you gonna tell people what happened? "I wanted to increase my PSL by 0.1 so I used a shard of glass to increase muh SMV"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
stupid looksmax

you should only get scars by accident

how are you gonna tell people what happened? "I wanted to increase my PSL by 0.1 so I used a shard of glass to increase muh SMV"
It’s all about getting your digging stick in and she’s imprinted, so sticking with a fake story which I’ve met many people with scars who have done it works. For me personally, since I’m in the military, I’d make up a story about getting it in the Middle East or something. How would ANYONE know you are lying, the whole point of surgery, is meant to be a lie. One that you tell no one the truth about.

yes bro, instant dark triad halo for 5'2 recessed cumskin

It’s all about getting your digging stick in and she’s imprinted, so sticking with a fake story which I’ve met many people with scars who have done it works. For me personally, since I’m in the military, I’d make up a story about getting it in the Middle East or something. How would ANYONE know you are lying, the whole point of surgery, is meant to be a lie. One that you tell no one the truth about.
you do you but most people with scars don't like them, they wish they never had that scar there

”Ew scars! wh-what about Justin Bieber pretty boy“
Ive seen it thrown around, the idea of intentionally getting scars as a looksmax, so not a new idea. But it’s often met with replies of it being a dumb idea because you could mess up your face, well of course. As you can do with almost any surgery, and yes I’m recommending you do it professionally. The study posted below, shows that you gain an increase of 5.6% in attractiveness and hookup appeal increases. This is ideal for those who recognize the whole point of sex, to spread your seed. To slay, so if you are just looking to find a girl and marry her as opposed to putting your digging stick in as many jbs as possible, than this is not for you. If you have a different opinion on this I’d like to hear it, but imo intentional aesthetic scars and a fake story would increase psl by a lot.
View attachment 581187View attachment 581189

University of Liverpool. "Men With Facial Scars Are More Attractive To Women Seeking Short-term Relationships." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 19 November 2008. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases
Reputation1

why u gave him rep for his shit thread bro @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
If you get caught lying about being a vet people would get rly mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Reputation1

why u gave him rep for his shit thread bro @Kingkellz
I don't know about getting surgery and shit for scars or harming yourself

But facial scarring is indeed attractive on men. In fact it's exclusively attractive for men based on all the research studies I have seen/read. Men never rated women as more attractive with facial scars ONLY men were rated as more attractive with facial scars by women.

The least harmful least autistic way to get a "facial scars" is eyebrow slits imho

Women tend to like facial scars around the eye and forehead regions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I’m in the military, so that part of the story is not really an issue
But have you ever been on a tour? People get really upset about these kinds of things im just trying to help you

I don't know about getting surgery and shit for scars or harming yourself

But facial scarring is indeed attractive on men. In fact it's exclusively attractive for men based on all the research studies I have seen/read. Men never rated women as more attractive with facial scars ONLY men were rated as more attractive with facial scars by women.

The least harmful least autistic way to get a "facial scars" is eyebrow slits imho

Women tend to like facial scars around the eye and forehead regions.
scars on like the cheeks could be rly rly bad tbh it would prob make the skin saggy and shit

• +1
But have you ever been on a tour? People get really upset about these kinds of things im just trying to help you
I wouldn’t get the scar before getting deployed, which I will be as most people in my office get deployed to the Middle East.

• +1
if you are, don't get the cheesey scar across the eye, get a small one above your lips or one near your eyes/forehead

• +1
scars on like the cheeks could be rly rly bad tbh it would prob make the skin saggy and shit
Probably.
One time I was going through a thread on lipstick alley and there were some women talking about how they really liked this guy with a scar across his abs or something although some women did think it was too much.

I actually have a scar on my forehead but it's almost completely faded.
Also got some on my middle finger.

• Love it
Meanwhile i got one of my fucking calf jfl
Probably.
One time I was going through a thread on lipstick alley and there were some women talking about how they really liked this guy with a scar across his abs or something although some women did think it was too much.

I actually have a scar on my forehead but it's almost completely faded.
Also got some on my middle finger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6488
Interesting
Margot Robbie was actually talking about how she liked Joaquin Phoenix's harelip.

@Copemaxxing

i wasn't joking bro

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Just fake a scar by shaving your eyebrow, end of thread.

JUST FIGHT CLUB MAXX AND GET THEM NATURALLY

Crossing ur eyebrow/eyes is the best one. Also on ur back