Interesting study on penis size

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Link to study

I'm not going to talk about the study in full length, you can read it on your own but here are some interesting key points

"Women rated penis size in similar attractiveness to height."
(Dick size is just as important, no more coping with your small dick, dicklets.)

"Taller men with larger penises were seen as more attractive whereas shorter men with larger penises had no increase in attraction."
(If you're short your big dick means nothing. Unless you' status maxed like Ron Jeremy.)

"Outcomes showed: the bigger, the better. Females documented the most appealing penis size was even bigger than the researchers tested, surpassing the penis size of 98% of Italian men."
(For reference, on average, Italians have the largest median penis out of all Europeans. JFL, not even above average is enough to completely satisfy a woman.)

Conclusion

Big dick is crucially important. It's as important as your height and I'm sure shortcels can relate how life is when you're short. If you have a small dick Foids will laugh at you and see you as a little boy just like they laugh at manlets. Even if you're tall if your dick is short it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7240, Chadeep and 1 other person

Dickpill is Brutal. Horsedick or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 5912
Wait til I show a study about average dog dick size

How will i cope with 6.7 inches

Very informing haha,

didn't read tho

Just be tall and have a bbc bro