Interracial couples are rage inducing

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
All over fucking Instagram I see white guys with pan faced gooks, why the fuck are they wasting their genes on those chinks? And then they pop those half breed kids with mental issues like EurasianTiger and Elliot Rodger. All your ancestors passed on their genes by breeding with a local girl, and then you throw away your heritage and forever dilute your blood by race mixing with some hoe who only wants you for the fact that you're white.

But I still have yellow fever fuaarrkkk, I'm such a delusional schizo cunt and a disgrace to my ancestors. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 470, Autist and 3 others
But I still have yellow fever fuaarrkkk, I'm such a delusional schizo cunt and a disgrace to my ancestors. :feelswhy:
Same.
I won't have children tho.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel, jefferson and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
BUT FATHER, MY PREDECESSORS ARE LOOKING AT ME FROM THE HEAVENS, I CANNOT DISAPPOINT THEM
cope.
If your gf isn't asian you are still incel in my book.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
The white race has the manliest men and the asian race has the most feminine women. It's a match made in heaven JFL if you don't have an asian gf in 2019.

The one white girl I really obsessed over turns out she was like 25% asian. Literally all girls I like can be traced to asia.

Niggers aren't people
You thought I was thinking of black men? bbc lives rent free in your mind @Afrikancel.
Asian men are the true alphas.
jfl if you're not a Mongolian throat singer in 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, Time Travel and 1 other person
All over fucking Instagram I see white guys with pan faced gooks, why the fuck are they wasting their genes on those chinks? And then they pop those half breed kids with mental issues like EurasianTiger and Elliot Rodger. All your ancestors passed on their genes by breeding with a local girl, and then you throw away your heritage and forever dilute your blood by race mixing with some hoe who only wants you for the fact that you're white.

Party is over... but I still want to dance...

• Love it
Jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZUZZCEL, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
I like how most of the girls you posted had that eye surgery which makes them look less asian
That's not true. You only think that because of the eye makeup

• +1

keep crying for asians

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
anime gave me yellow fever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SLA, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
EurasianTiger was at first thought to be based but turned out not to be. also, we need to address the Tyrone problem first.

• +1
@ElliotRodgerJr, white man is still on the top of the food chain. We can have whoever we want.

This makes us easy targets for the plague known as yellow fever :feelsbadman:

• +1
I see WMAF way more often than BMWF or the even rarer WMBF

BMWF is very common here. notice most people in the Midwest who are here are often stormcels like myself and @StormlitAqua and who knows who else, maybe @Ledgemund is technically midwest?

I will admit they're cute but I still don't have yellow fever despite this version trying to turn me into the Chad version of "but muh dik"

Last edited:
But I still have yellow fever fuaarrkkk, I'm such a delusional schizo cunt and a disgrace to my ancestors.

You are not a disgrace to your ancestors, you perfectly line up with all the subhumans that came before you in your inbreed bloodline.

Dating an asian woman would mean for you dating up, not "wasting your good genetics"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
View attachment 42166

You are not a disgrace to your ancestors, you perfectly line up with all the subhumans that came before you in your inbreed bloodline.

Dating an asian woman would mean for you dating up, not "wasting your good genetics"
FUcking brutal

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
View attachment 42166

I'm basically white bro stop bullying me :feelswah:

Cause white women have high standards and Asians yeloowfevers will accept any average white guy or even below average

• +1
Cause white women have high standards and Asians yeloowfevers will accept any average white guy or even below average
I wish that applied to me man, literally even chinkos don't look in my direction.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Zeta ascended and ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah bro, cherry pick kpop fags. East Asians are cucks anyway. Central asians are the only Asians in my book.

Asian dom heightmogging a pinkie white boy

Reminder these guys are the most alpha men that have ever existed.

• JFL
JFL,You also cherrypicked.
Look at these soldiers,most of them don't look masculine at all.
KEEP CRYING FOR THEM PINKIE BOY, YOUR TIME IS UP ITS THE ASIAN CENTURY NOW.
Look at these soldiers,most of them don't look masculine at all.
THEY WOULD BREAK YOUR WHITE BOY BODY IN HALF BOYO

• +1
  • Love it

lol iv seen some of his lectures, almost everyone is him bashing asians.

isnt tht racist? tf is he allowed to still teach

and tht chink in the video so damn ugly, jfl at finding her own race ugly when shes hideous af herself

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ElliotRodgerJr
THIS IS YOUR COUSIN GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY A SUPERIOR ALPHA MALE KAZAKH YOU INBRED CRACKER

Don't mind me,just slaying Asian jbs.
How's that working out for you ricedispencer?

• +1