Interracial relationships

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I saw this interracial relationship back in November. I was outside near a Popeyes on my phone posting on .me (when I wasn’t a forum chad OFC 😡😡😡)

This mud shark White female had her kid with her in the Popeyes and bought food. She had a box and some other supplies with her.

Her man (black male) was in a BMW outside. She was waiting for her man to park on the curb so she can have an easier time putting her stuff in the car. But he refused. He didn’t get out. He just kept honking. She was making obvious signals for him to park on the curb but he kept refusing. He eventually just made a hard turn and drove away. Everyone was shocked. Ofc I helped the woman as she had a kid (call me a cuck I don’t care)

her man came back and they argued. she got everything in the car and drove away. They probably had some good sex

I’ve rarely seen a successful interracial relationship tbh

@Petsmart
@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood
@Aesthetic
@Catawampus
@kms_currycell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Catawampus and 8 others
I have seen a few succesful interacial relationships, that relationship was probably shit cos it was some white low class whore roast and high t bbc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 3 others
I have seen a few succesful interacial relationships, that relationship was probably shit cos it was some white low class whore roast and high t bbc.
Yes the bbc was very high T and she looked low class. I want a Normie girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4671
Yes the bbc was very high T and she looked low class. I want a Normie girl
I will happily betabuxx a stacy or any white girl, because I dont want subhuman son, hypergamy is getting even worse. My cousin married a white girl and there son has pretty boy pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I will happily betabuxx a stacy or any white girl, because I dont want subhuman son, hypergamy is getting even worse. My cousin married a white girl and there son has pretty boy pheno.
Everyone wants to marry white. It’s the peak of what you can get. My dad was using white girls as a fuck toy in the 90’s. Fuck I could of been a pretty boy mulatto 😡😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Petsmart and 1 other person
Indeed son have you ever seen an interracial couple together in their 70s?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, didntreadlol and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Petsmart
Hsfpuvqmr5221

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Petsmart and 2 others
Honestly I've seen this up in New Hampshire as well, I saw a post-wall heavy low class white girl with a mixed son, but no father in sight.

Even in NY black and white racemixxing as in genuine relationships and not hook ups are actually incredibly rare.

There have always been problems with miscegenation for various reasons, be it biological risks, or the impact on the stable family unit. People do not learn from the lessons placed in front of them, such as the Tower of Babel story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl, Aesthetic and 3 others
Yeah its brutal

black and white couples never go well it seems
It’s for one reason

the only blacks that white girls like are extremely
High T bad Boys. The mild mannered hard working ones are overlooked.

As we all know, high T badboys never have longevity in relationships. Which results in a early end. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
True, they usually don't work out because its either some fetish situation or they are getting a lot of shit from their family/communities. Not sure how it is in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
True, they usually don't work out because its either some fetish situation or they are getting a lot of shit from their family/communities. Not sure how it is in other countries.
i feel like its because a lot of niggers glorify what's it like to have a white women. they end up choosing an ugly white women then later regret it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and chadpreetcel123
i feel like its because a lot of niggers glorify what's it like to have a white women. they end up choosing an ugly white women then later regret it lol

Nah, contrary to popular belief the average black dude doesn't really want a white girls lol. Look at marriage and birth demographics. But black girls have become so fucking irritating and disgusting, that he would rather date a bottom tier white girl than deal with her.

Keep your white women, I just want a foreign mulatto black girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Blackout.xl
I hardly ever see any interracial relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I hardly ever see any interracial relationships
Same and when i see one they always either make some ruckus in public or overexaggerate their affection like they need something to compensate for.

They basically look less happy then same-race couples, i have only seen one inter-raced couple that looked like a natural couple IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Same and when i see one they always either make some ruckus in public or overexaggerate their affection like they need something to compensate from.

They basically look less happy then same-race couples, i have only seen one inter-raced couple that looked like a natural couple IRL.
Sad af rn 😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I never see any interracial couples. I never see any same race couples either because I don't go outside.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus