intimidating or easily approachable

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
what is better? i read it both as cons and positive on here. i made the experience that when i dont squint or look mad in general, girls approach me much more (not only in a sexual way but also cuz they are bored or smth at a festival).

however i mostly look mad through the day and people, especially girls already asked me why i always look like that. what is better for attraction? also i think squinting makes you less likeable tbh

Dont look like an aspie

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and BigBoy
easily approachable. itll help you in life, your work, making friends, and girls will actually approach you.

retarded coper incels think that an intimidating stare is the way to go, but it brings more bad than good. i have it, and no one approaches me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and FailedNormie
To be seen as easily approachable is to be average, so, ugly.

A really beautiful person will find it difficult to be approached if he or she is not naturally extroverted, people are intimidated.

That said, you talk about being "angry" on some days, if your try is to perma-squint, it's ridiculous JFL

Good looking and easily approachable should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and BigBoy

A really beautiful person will find it difficult to be approached if he or she is not naturally extroverted, people are intimidated.

That said, you talk about being "angry" on some days, if your try is to perma-squint, it's ridiculous JFL

???? by your logic no good looking people get approached which is definitely not true

In Eastern Europe, you have to be intimidating and emotionless. Elsewhere, you have to be seen as non-threatening and easily approachable.

In Eastern Europe, you have to be intimidating and emotionless. Elsewhere, you have to be seen as non-threatening and easily approachable.
fuck im always really monotone and emotionless and im from germany.

Who cares? Just be good looking and girls will approach.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
intimidating
being low trust/dark triad = not being cuckolded.
Who cares? Just be good looking and girls will approach.
or this
after all , looks is way more important and youll get p in v

• +1
Reactions: buflek