Introducing you: The Collagen Reaper

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
The Collagen Reaper
there's no escape

Oldcels hate him, youngcels are afraid of him. He doesn't look intimidating, yet he's the most brutal and relentless reaper among all reapers. You can cope all you want with serums, sunblockers, hydration, sleep and sunglasses, but once your collagen production slows done the Collagen Reaper will be there and execute you as fast as he can. Face lifts and fillers are cope, you will never look the same. He will get every single of you without blinking an eye. Day by day he will leave marks on your face in form of wrinkles. He will use the gravity to make your skin sag. Your hair will look weak and dried out and finally you'll lose all the youthfull glow. Jail baits will look at you with disgust, youngcels will try to help you crossing the street while you envy their youthful skin. You'll look at your old pictures and find yourself going downhill lookswise without a chance to stop it. Every looksmaxxing attempt will fail, because old skin is a death sentence and it can't be fixed. Fixing other areas of your face will have no impact on your PSL, since your reptile skin will failo you by -8 PSL points. Only the minority of people have the genetics to fight the Collagen Reaper until their mid 30s. Most of you will start struggling against him in your mid 20s.

Therefore... youngcels, hear me out: Stop rotting your youth away and try enjoying your young days until he gets you too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6402, Lorsss and 12 others
Collagen is cope just use fillers and Botox

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and DidntRead

Should add a bag of collagen powder, retin a bottle, and dermaroller by the tombstones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Slob, mojopin and 2 others
The Collagen Reaper
there's no escape

Oldcels hate him, youngcels are afraid of him. He doesn't look intimidating, yet he's the most brutal and relentless reaper among all reapers. You can cope all you want with serums, sunblockers, hydration, sleep and sunglasses, but once your collagen production slows done the Collagen Reaper will be there and execute you as fast as he can. Face lifts and fillers are cope, you will never look the same. He will get every single of you without blinking an eye. Day by day he will leave marks on your face in form of wrinkles. He will use the gravity to make your skin sag. Your hair will look weak and dried out and finally you'll lose all the youthfull glow. Jail baits will look at you with disgust, youngcels will try to help you crossing the street while you envy their youthful skin. You'll look at your old pictures and find yourself going downhill lookswise without a chance to stop it. Every looksmaxxing attempt will fail, because old skin is a death sentence and it can't be fixed. Fixing other areas of your face will have no impact on your PSL, since your reptile skin will failo you by -8 PSL points. Only the minority of people have the genetics to fight the Collagen Reaper until their mid 30s. Most of you will start struggling against him in your mid 20s.

Therefore... youngcels, hear me out: Stop rotting your youth away and try enjoying your young days until he gets you too.

b-but men age like wine!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Slob, androidcel and 4 others
Collagen is cope just use fillers and Botox
Dragon cope. WIll you use tom cruise to prove your claim boyo??:lul::lul:It's over. Just trust me and fear the collagen reaper.

He got nothing on Norwood Reaper

• +1
Reactions: Slob, jefferson, DarknLost and 3 others
Dragon cope. WIll you use tom cruise to prove your claim boyo??:lul::lul:It's over. Just trust me and fear the collagen reaper.
You can keep great collagen until 40 prob with fillers and Botox ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
Nice one:lul:.
There are some stuff to inject for collagen unlike hair tho.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Bluepill, kobecel and 1 other person
You can keep great collagen until 40 prob with fillers and Botox ngl
you'll still never look like your prime again, that was my point.

@theropeking get in here bro

Maybe not prime but you can still keep it close to it look at this guy he’s 50

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
brutal
wish i didn't open this thread

My life is already shit,
It its only going to get worse!

mfw the collagen reaper took me at 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slob and Deleted member 206

Yep. You can't do anything against your collagen production. These skincare products are all fake and a scam. You will look exactly like the age you are. I always have to laugh when the media pushes random people that supposedly look younger than their actual age.

Some examples:

Looks better than men around his age, right? Nevertheless I can tell that he is 55+ years old (if I wouldn't know him)

or this woman:

looks gorgeous for her age but I could tell that she is 70+ years old.

Take the collagenpill boyos. You won't be able to date 18 years old jb pussies when you are 30+

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 206
over for me

You won't be able to date 18 years old jb pussies when you are 30+
This. These niggas are coping with high status top percentile genetically gifted guys. 99.99998% of you will look like shit at that age and won‘t be able to attract prime women

• +1
Reactions: Slob, theropeking and androidcel
ogre for me
@future chadlite is 20 and looks 45
@Mujahid is 19 and looks 29
oldcelite cels
@MentalCel is 19 and looks like 23

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Who cares what you look like past 40, at that point and beyond it's all about wealth and power accumulation.