Introversion = Pussy dryer

X

xit

Kraken
introversion is extremely unattractive to females

its also a death sentence because you meet less females in total due to isolation

lose lose

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Just look good (I.e. 5.5/10+) and run number’s game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sad reality

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, middayshowers, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
Introverted Chad still slays more than you can ever fathom.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 1464
introversion is extremely unattractive to females

its also a death sentence because you meet less females in total due to isolation

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 176, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
in an irl normal conversation women wouldnt take him seriously
They're too wet and irrational to give a shit about any of that in the presence of Chad. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
View attachment 100712
Blocked in my country its over

Update:

After 3 swipes the model got 36 matches out of these a few of them were asian and the model matched with few 7+ girls.
Something very interesting happened with this expriment ,althought the model stated his height on his bio to 5'9 he matched with 5 taller girls than him(possible more) questioning very match the height theory on dating apps and on internet dating sites.

Conclusion

With this expiriment we might have found that asians females might be more tolerable of shy behavior on men.
The model stated that he is a shy person but girls were still interesting in him questioning very much the "don't appear weak or shy to women" theory a lot of dating gurus are promoting

If you have a way to inspect how women behave to good looking shy men please post so I can do it on his matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
copism.net

• +1
Few days ago i got told by some girl that im the type of guy who would get nervous in most situations

i could sense that her pussy was drier than sand when she said it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Few days ago i got told by some girl that im the type of guy who would get nervous in most situations

JB Slayer

• +1
Better to be an introvert than needy and annoying. Btw, introversion has NOTHING to do with shyness. Introverted people recharge when they're by themselves and being around/with others for too long gets exhausting for them eventually whereas extroverts recharge when in company and get exhausted when alone for too long. Both usually need social interaction, just in different quantities.

It can be an advantage actually if you're a true introvert because you get along with yourself better and don't need as much attention which can be quite attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

It's over

Because of your looks

That's sad. Trenbolone acetate, my friend.

Instructions were wrong. My dick is in a toaster now

I'm a psl 7 social introvert and still get pussy

You autists always confuse introversion with shyness/autism/social anxiety. Introverts can be social and have normal sex lives, because not all of them are social retards like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

That's because you're ugly

If you're normie to high tier normie its true. Chadlite or higher it doesnt matter