Invasion of Immigrants

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad

He has more videos of places turning into shitholes. JFL It's over for Europe and Burgerland, Hitler was right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
It’s over for Europe. Where do we move to now? Iceland?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
It’s over for Europe. Where do we move to now? Iceland?
Ye, it seems predominantly white. I was thinking Norway, but Sweden is cucked and Norway is close by Sweden so it's gonna follow

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Alexanderr
It's already Dystopia. I like where this is going since some wars might happen soon. Future will be very amusing tbh ngl :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt

He has more videos of places turning into shitholes. JFL It's over for Europe and Burgerland, Hitler was right.

Something about this guy's face pisses me off so much tbh wanna strangle him and light him on fire
It's already Dystopia. I like where this is going since some wars might happen soon. Future will be very amusing tbh ngl :feelshmm:
legit cannot wait for a war torn dystopia with factions and shit. All the cucks and normies dead and only the high T slayers battling for survival

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord, Alexanderr and 1 other person
couldn't care less and i doubt u guys can afford even one month rent in norway

442.jpg

Ye, it seems predominantly white. I was thinking Norway, but Sweden is cucked and Norway is close by Sweden so it's gonna follow

Live in Iceland. It's almost (though not entirely as) cucked as Sweden. Oceans are the only reason there aren't as many ethnics here yet and also because most would rather go to the other nordic nations. But make no mistake this is still a feminist shithole and we don't know if or for how long Iceland will escape this nightmare. Our politicians don't give a single fuck about our country anymore so than the rest of Cuckropia does. Iceland's birthrate is also lower than that of Japan's. Tbh best case scenario is that Iceland's decline will merely happen slower because of currently low levels of ethnic population so that I will at least be able to get old before everything turns into utter shit.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, Arkantos and 1 other person
Europe has become a shithole.But you can only kick a dog for so long until it bites you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
ethnics number mog the entire world tbh. its inevitable. so is their status max.
over for aryans, watch as every mixedrace kid mogs normie whites, the inbreeding will continue until ur phenotype is extinct jfl over

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
hitler was right in that the true aryans Indians will soon rule the world muahahahahahaHAAA

• Ugh..
Reactions: mido the slayer
I can't hate ethnics. They're higher T and lower IQ and that's just how they're born. They can't help it nor are they doing it on purpose.

But yes they definitely shouldn't be put in power, why is that shitskin curry mayor? Wtf

Their queen is cuck

We need world war 3 to free Europe

Reeeeeeeeee fuck yea fuck shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fuck all shitskins white men are supreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
And you're indian, which is a far worse disablement in society
cope. Id rather be Indian than "white" tbh
There are no downsides to being Indian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and heroinfather
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides and SikKunt
REEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off sand men REEEEEEEEE

imagine ur jflcel

It’s just a matter of time before us whites go fully extinct. :woke:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
cope we are curry to the day we die
Mhm. But do you think a girl has racial preferences when the dude is the kinda guy she wants to fuck her? Most don't especially white girls and anyone who thinks otherwise is coping

Mhm. But do you think a girl has racial preferences when the dude is the kinda guy she wants to fuck her? Most don't especially white girls and anyone who thinks otherwise is coping
curry skin is a failo here believe it or not. how tall are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
curry skin is a failo here believe it or not. how tall are you btw?
5foot 9 miday.

My skin color aint a failo but idk what you mean by curry skin because as you should know its all person to person

5foot 9 miday.

My skin color aint a failo but idk what you mean by curry skin because as you should know its all person to person

curry skin = brown. if you're not dark brown hwite people will usually mistake u for an arab. i've seen short ethnic refugees holding hands with hwite foids so it's not over for u here buddy but def a disadvantage. if u want to really know where u stand at in joorope try tinder with fake location although i'm starting to doubt tinder as a tool of measurement for sub-chads

curry skin = brown. if you're not dark brown hwite people will usually mistake u for an arab. i've seen short ethnic refugees holding hands with hwite foids so it's not over for u here buddy but def a disadvantage. if u want to really know where u stand at in joorope try tinder with fake location although i'm starting to doubt tinder as a tool of measurement for sub-chads
I won't be short bro. Ill try every peptide around to be taller than my dad (6foot 3) and my plates are not closed.
Besides that yea i might be mistaken for arab idk ill send you a pic of my hand outside and you can say if you think ithingbad thing. Also im banned on tinder.

I won't be short bro. Ill try every peptide around to be taller than my dad (6foot 3) and my plates are not closed.
Besides that yea i might be mistaken for arab idk ill send you a pic of my hand outside and you can say if you think ithingbad thing. Also im banned on tinder.
aa didn't know u r that young bro yeah tinder wont work for youngcels dw
dont send a pic of ur hand it's likely to be inaccurate anyway

vandamsabu
vandamsabu
14 hours ago
When I hear 12 year olds talking about the day of rope on Roblox while my daughter plays.... the future is going to be really interesting.

vandamsabu
= br0

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt