Invisalign wtf?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Look at this expansion wtf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, PrisonMike and 2 others
Invisalign maxxing asap

Jk my mouth is wide af. I show 2x the amount of teeth that show for her in the after.

• +1
Reactions: deer
Check your side profile/lips though.

Invisalign gave me convex as opposed to concave philtrum. Looks like shit.

sweet jesus

No way it can move the maxilla though, only widen mouth right ?

did the same for me

Within 6 months I had 6 teeth showing, 18 months in it has remained that way

still have shiity IMW need MSE

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Look at this expansion wtf

Yeah, paid 6,000 yesterday for invisalign. Its correcting a deepbite, crossbite, spacing, and hopefully TMJ and lip placement. Changes the whole lower third and maybe eyes too. Start Finasteride soon and bumping up tretinoin to 0.1%. Rhino after invisalign, might get to 6psl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Adreyan, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
Yeah, paid 6,000 yesterday for invisalign. Its correcting a deepbite, crossbite, spacing, and hopefully TMJ and lip placement. Changes the whole lower third and maybe eyes too. Start Finasteride soon and bumping up tretinoin to 0.1%. Rhino after invisalign, might get to 6psl
:chad::chad::chad:

I need my teeth brought forward upper and lower, idk if that can even be done

Invisalign pushes directly on teeth, which you dont really want to happen. Youd want your palate to expand, not your teeth reposition themselves within the maxillary bone...

If it was that simple as invisalign, ppl wouldnt be doing AGA, MSE and other shit. Invisalign is certainly not the answer to narrow palates and other things like recessed maxilla.

In fact I wouldnt recommend getting Invisalign that does anything else other than correcting rotated and misaligned teeth. Its ok for fixing teeth that are crooked, rotated etc. but it shouldt be used to widen the whole bite.

Last edited:
:chad::chad::chad:

I need my teeth brought forward upper and lower, idk if that can even be done
I went to a very experienced and maybe even blackpilled Ortho. My lowerthird is being brought forward and I guess my upper teeth are tilted in giving me a down turned upper lip so invis can tilt those teeth forward and kind of fraud forward growth and improve placement. maybe you have the same thing going on?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I went to a very experienced and maybe even blackpilled Ortho. My lowerthird is being brought forward and I guess my upper teeth are tilted in giving me a down turned upper lip so invis can tilt those teeth forward and kind of fraud forward growth and improve placement. maybe you have the same thing going on?
very similar yeah, need more like lip projection and monkey mouth.
My upper lip is fine just a bit flat but I don't mind that.
Problem is by lower lip is set further back that my upper which looks like shit from the side
104932021_265301327909434_1528442845162056207_n.jpg

Like eubanks here but not as bad, he has much better lips than me though so looks better
I'm not sure if they can bring the lower teeth forward or tilt them without messing up my bite though, will have to see an ortho in person about it at some point

How can it change eyes?

How can it change eyes?
Threeskulls

See the occlusal plane shifts between bites? Overbite causes the greatest amount of downward development. When I shit this up its a CCW rotation at my maxilla and gives more undereye support.

View attachment 504016
See the occlusal plane shifts between bites? Overbite causes the greatest amount of downward development. When I shit this up its a CCW rotation at my maxilla and gives more undereye support.
Overbite example should have much longer and doenturned nose, I know that's only models but average overbite looks like this
Main qimg 13fafa74e46acf07dc61a2da82d71d9a

did the same for me

Within 6 months I had 6 teeth showing, 18 months in it has remained that way

still have shiity IMW need MSE
Ent said that for proper tongue posture I need like 4 mm imw increase from 38 to 42. He said Invisalign is good enough so no mse. How much were you able to expand?

Yooo i have Invisalign right now, sometimes it hurts but I'm happy with the results so far

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and OOGABOOGA