Involing the 5th.[deleted]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Deleted

Last edited:
Black or white girls

I was walking and some JB's (guaranteed virgins) were talking about me undeniably (no cope. I am attuned to insults of me because of inceldom) and was suprised to hear me being complimented. Compliments are cope but when it is coming from real JB's (not that 18 year old "JB" meme) it is a nice feeling. They described me as attractive and sexy (paraphrased) and one even came up to me and said it.

Lifefuel srs JFL.

I am not a fool and did not utter a WORD to them JFL. I don't want to go to jail and went on my way. All this was probably on camera so Im legally safe tbh.

I am on my way to tyronelitehood :chad::chad::chad:
holy fuck life fuel. pm your pic to me so I can see

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Whats the point of this thread?

One day you keep self-hating(possibly for attention also) and then the day after you brag and call yourself tyronlite/tyronelite religiously. Im not hating, you are just basically doing the same shit @FatmanO is doing. All threads seem as if u're very dependant on attention from internet strangers. U all right bro?

One day you keep self-hating(possibly for attention also) and then the day after you brag and call yourself tyronlite/tyronelite religiously. Im not hating, you are just basically doing the same shit @FatmanO is doing. All threads seem as if u're very dependant on attention from internet strangers. U all right bro?
He is high inhib

Tales from da basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Happens to me all the time.
Also pics?

No cope. I send pics and shit only to a select few. They know who they are
holy fuck life fuel. pm your pic to me so I can see
Can't pm. Serge cucked me and nuked my ability to pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 443
eye areas me bomb israel
Hi cho, this is Sergeant. I wanted to warn you that having multiple accounts is strictly against the rules and we will be forced to send the Jewbots to your home to execute you.

Carry on

Hi cho, this is Sergeant. I wanted to warn you that having multiple accounts is strictly against the rules and we will be forced to send the Jewbots to your home to execute you.

Carry on
The ghost of Cho Seung-Hui is simply using my computer. I am not related in any shape or form to Cho Seung-Hui or Virginia Tech™. All rights reserved.

The ghost of Cho Seung-Hui is simply using my computer. I am not related in any shape or form to Cho Seung-Hui or Virginia Tech™. All rights reserved.
spooks me