iPhone front camera vs Snapchat camera

reddollars

reddollars

look like a fucking chad lite on the snap cam but whenever I take a pic on regular cam my shit look asymmetric also in the mirror I don’t look bad either. Which one is the most accurate?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
The Snap cam and your mirror are likely both flipped, and that's the way your most used to seeing yourself.

The front camera is the "real" way people see you, but since its not the way you usually see yourself, you probably see yourself as subhuman cause all your asymmetries stand out.

To anyone else, you probably look exactly the same either way. If its over its over bhai

• +1
Reactions: Einon
The Snap cam and your mirror are likely both flipped, and that's the way your most used to seeing yourself.

The front camera is the "real" way people see you, but since its not the way you usually see yourself, you probably see yourself as subhuman cause all your asymmetries stand out.

To anyone else, you probably look exactly the same either way. If its over its over bhai

cope. Ask for a person to stand right next to you in front of a mirror and he will look exactly the same. Phone cameras have too much distortion, specially if too close. Therefore, mirrors are more accurate than phone cameras.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and reddollars

Dam this one was my favorite copes
cope. Ask for a person to stand right next to you in front of a mirror and he will look exactly the same. Phone cameras have too much distortion, specially if too close. Therefore, mirrors are more accurate than phone cameras.
I hope this is true brah

snapchat cameras purposely do some voodoo lighting to make u look good. They aren't reliable

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RedKeyboard
snapchat cameras purposely do some voodoo lighting to make u look good. They aren't reliable

Legit bhai, front camera is the most legit out of all if you take the photo at a distance.

@rockndogs

I literally agreed with you, mirror/in real life looks similar, just that asymmetries stand out more to oneself in a picture. From a distance, the focal distortion should be barely anything significant.

Whatever, i look shit in both so i dont care

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Bluepill
Legit bhai, front camera is the most legit out of all if you take the photo at a distance.

@rockndogs

I literally agreed with you, mirror/in real life looks similar, just that asymmetries stand out more to oneself in a picture. From a distance, the focal distortion should be barely anything significant.
So could I relate to mirror since it’s in motion or is iPhone pic more accurate then?

Depending on focal distance, the iPhone pic could be distorted, but at a distance, that should be very close to the "real" you.

But this is all just useless in a sense because the mirror AND the iPhone pics are both legit versions of yourself, just your brain isn't used to seeing the unflipped pic.