IQ maxxing drugs

X

x30001

Kraken
IDRA21: Helps with the learning process
PRL8-53: Helps with memory
Powerful combo

Sunifiram: The adderall of nootropics.
Modafinil: Staying focused on 1 task for a long time.

Psychostimulants:

Ritalin (instant release Methyphenidate)
Concerta (extended release Methylphenidate)
Adderall: Most popular amphetamine
Vyvanse (Lisdexamphetamine) #tryvyvanse
Dexedrine (short acting Vyvanse) very intense

Others: Focalin, Captagon, Phentermine.

Even Clenbuterol aids studying/revising

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 1464, giving120everyday and 12 others
none of these help u "iqmax" lmfao keep coping

it can help u study which can lead to moneymax sure but nothing will "iqmax" u except reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Averagecel, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
none of these help u "iqmax" lmfao keep coping

it can help u study which can lead to moneymax sure but nothing will "iqmax" u except reincarnation
Ah. I didn't mean it literally. Thought people on here just use "IQ" as a slang word for "not totally fucking retarded". Yeah, will help with studying and memory, these won't boost your IQ to 140+. Disclaimer for anyone who's not high IQ: This isn't a literal step-by-step guide on how to score higher in an IQ test.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PjSon, AdamLamberg, Truecel14 and 3 others
@BrettyBoy @blackoutwhitein @Esteban1997

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, AdamLamberg, fobos and 7 others
I thought there was always something that aids in the brains development:feelspepo:

attractive people are directed towards higher education because they are fulfilled in other aspects of life. Whereas the subhuman, who lacks friends, sexual relationships, and supportive parenting resorts to drugs to force through a well designed chiriculum.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 2227, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Whereas the subhuman, who lacks friends, sexual relationships, and supportive parenting resorts to drugs to force through a well designed chiriculum.
That's a shit excuse to fail at life. LDAR and Neet life garentees failiure when it comes to ascending through surgurycelling.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Newguyaround and AdamLamberg
That's a shit excuse to fail at life. LDAR and Neet life garentees failiure when it comes to ascending through surgurycelling.
im not saying dont do them im just pointing out a pattern ive seen throughout uni. personally love drugs and biological manipulation .

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Low iq thread. No lsd, mushrooms or dmt mentioned. Maybe u should eat more pills.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Where is EC? Also is you use drugs to get a "high IQ" you might as well put some mega seeds up your ass

modafinil also helps long term memory retention even if ur off it
@BrettyBoy @blackoutwhitein @Esteban1997
bretty isn't low iq he is just autistic..

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Powerful combo

Psychostimulants:

Melanin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I’ve heard good things about NSI-189. Though, it can grow the amygdala which might make you higher inhib.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
didnt even mention meth smh

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464, AdamLamberg and 1 other person
Drugs will always have negative effect when you stop. And long term usage is almost always bad. Drugs and chems are almost always trade off.
U use it for iq it will fuck up something else in ur body.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Drugs will always have negative effect when you stop. And long term usage is almost always bad. Drugs and chems are almost always trade off.
U use it for iq it will fuck up something else in ur body.
Yep. I know. This wasn't really a serious post. Just wanted to hear peoples opinions on / experiences with IDRA, PRL and sunifiram if anyone had any.

@blackopstruecel

IDRA21
PRL8-53
Sunifriam

Good sources for these? Entering high school soon and I plan on putting in a good effort

IDRA21
PRL8-53
Sunifriam

Good sources for these? Entering high school soon and I plan on putting in a good effort
you don't need stimulants to get straight As in high school jfl

you don't need stimulants to get straight As in high school jfl
98-100% in all subjects would honestly be doable with these. I might have a moderate case of adhd anways so the sunifriam would help

Only looks matter

The best thing you can do to legit IQ max is eat a healthy diet of unprocessed foods (of every colour under the rainbow,) exercise daily, ingrain yourself with a perfect posture, sleep well, never stress out, read a ton, and do brain training - puzzles, tetras, riddles, solitaire, chess, crosswords, lateral thinking, special reasoning tests, etc etc. You'll absolutely gain genuine IQ.

You sound 2 times smarter in any discussion if you read those
1118763998.jpg

Handbooks of evo psy by David Buss

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Powerful combo

Psychostimulants:

Which of those are permanent? I want a longterm increase in intelligence

Duel n back has been reported to raise IQ.
All the shit you mentioned just increases performance.

just willingly drug yourself bro

giphy.gif

Which of those are permanent? I want a longterm increase in intelligence
They're all bullshit. It's your life that dictates everything, not drugs. No drugs for your life. Lots of drugs for your lack of life and lack of everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, her and Framletgod
Ah. I didn't mean it literally. Thought people on here just use "IQ" as a slang word for "not totally fucking retarded". Yeah, will help with studying and memory, these won't boost your IQ to 140+. Disclaimer for anyone who's not high IQ: This isn't a literal step-by-step guide on how to score higher in an IQ test.
i mean i think you would score a bit higher on an iq test if you were on meth compared to sober
no meth in your list btw shit list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i mean i think you would score a bit higher on an iq test if you were on meth compared to sober
no meth in your list btw shit list
Yeah it is a shit list. It's just entertainment for the forum. Because when someone mentions a new research chemical and says it'll do something to alter your life, all the retards get boners and think "wow this stack will change my life"

• +1
Reactions: her
wow this stack will change my life, thanks dude, time to iqmog einstein! (i love u btw no homo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and x30001
in my opinion intelligence is a social construct, human mind cannot be measured with a number.

When I was a teen I had a great insterests in many subjects like physics, history and diachronic linguistics, however I was neuroatypical, I had no skill in pratical things and probably had some mental disorders like social anxiety.

I would prefer have been a stupid neurotypical during my teen years rather than an intelligent autistic.

thanks to social life maxing I managed to become neurotypical, but I had already wasted my youth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
wow this stack will change my life, thanks dude, time to iqmog einstein! (i love u btw no homo)
Thanks ily2 (NOHOMOsrs)

just keep it simple with adderall and tea.

in my opinion intelligence is a social construct, human mind cannot be measured with a number.

When I was a teen I had a great insterests in many subjects like physics, history and diachronic linguistics, however I was neuroatypical, I had no skill in pratical things and probably had some mental disorders like social anxiety.

I would prefer have been a stupid neurotypical during my teen years rather than an intelligent autistic.

thanks to social life maxing I managed to become neyrotypical, but I had already wasted my youth
Just stop comparing yourself to other people. Use meditation to keep the default mode network in your brain inactive. That's quintessential. I'm trying step by step to try stop spending all day on here. And it's a process. I can't go cold turkey. But it's true that this shit is fucking bullshit. I don't judge anyone who spends all day on here but everyone knows deep down that blackpill just relates to how good looking guys are the most attractive to women, and the halo effect is real. I'm sorry if you're curry because you're at a real disadvantage in life, but it's not "over". Your mindset and habits are "over". Not talking to you specifically @Lorsss. I've been friends with a literal 9PSL and another guy who was incredibly low-inhib to the point that I still don't know how the fuck he was so low inhib. Low inhib guy was like 3.5PSL max. I've been on night outs with both of the guys and seen some fucking crazy shit go down. The low inhib guy did NOT lose every time. Although blackpill was very apparent. I don't know how the fuck the 3.5PSL guy persisted with his "low-inhib", but he stayed resilient and basically recreated himself. The really good looking guy was very high inhib due to circumstances unrelated to his looks. And yeah, he fucked a lot of girls, but he's still far from perfect. If he wasn't good looking he'd be fucking fucked. I've taked to @Soulsmaxx in discord about this guy. He "mogs" pretty much everyone. Not prime Chico or current Chico but lookswise alone, he pretty much mogs everyone without doing anything or even talking. What I'm trying to say is; if you can't create an upward perpetuating spiral of quality of life with everything considered for, then you still have problems. Being extremely goodlooking MAY not solve all of your problems, I've witnessed this first hand. If you're acting in a "higher" manner than your looks can cushion, then you'll be known as a try-hard and arrogant. If you act "lower" than where your looks place you, then god literally fucked you up somewhere else. I know 2 people at these extremes and let me assure you that even though the extremely good-looking guy has things so easy, he still has really messed up problems that prevents him from truly ascending since he can't go out in the world and live independently. The other dude has things harder but can power through literally everything he takes on. I've no fucking idea how.... The 3.5PSL gets to more places and experiences more of life than the really good looking guy.

You need harmony. You need to be able to spiral upward with everything supporting everything. Your looks supporting your friendships and relationships and your mental state and vice-versa. You need to ensure everything is okay, so that you don't even need to think about fucking bullshit shit. Honestly, when I see curries trying to fucking engineer their canthal tilt and all this fucking bullshit. Just stop. Just accept yourself and move forward in the best way possible without measuring your IPD and all this trivial shit you learned from FaceandLMS. Everything is real. Don't let your mental health go to zero because you think you're a fucking blackpill hero. You're a fucking fucking faggot. Just realise yourself and realise real life and make a commitment to yourself that you'll never stop improving and you'll stop wasting your time. That's it. Really.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, over4me?, Fubarcel and 1 other person

thanks to social life maxing I managed to become neurotypical, but I had already wasted my youth
That's retarded, everything is a social construct in that case. BTW you were an idiot in emotional intelligence, and worked to improve your knowledge in it later in life.

Just stop comparing yourself to other people. Use meditation to keep the default mode network in your brain inactive. That's quintessential. I'm trying step by step to try stop spending all day on here. And it's a process. I can't go cold turkey. But it's true that this shit is fucking bullshit. I don't judge anyone who spends all day on here but everyone knows deep down that blackpill just relates to how good looking guys are the most attractive to women, and the halo effect is real. I'm sorry if you're curry because you're at a real disadvantage in life, but it's not "over". Your mindset and habits are "over". Not talking to you specifically @Lorsss. I've been friends with a literal 9PSL and another guy who was incredibly low-inhib to the point that I still don't know how the fuck he was so low inhib. Low inhib guy was like 3.5PSL max. I've been on night outs with both of the guys and seen some fucking crazy shit go down. The low inhib guy did NOT lose every time. Although blackpill was very apparent. I don't know how the fuck the 3.5PSL guy persisted with his "low-inhib", but he stayed resilient and basically recreated himself. The really good looking guy was very high inhib due to circumstances unrelated to his looks. And yeah, he fucked a lot of girls, but he's still far from perfect. If he wasn't good looking he'd be fucking fucked. I've taked to @Soulsmaxx in discord about this guy. He "mogs" pretty much everyone. Not prime Chico or current Chico but lookswise alone, he pretty much mogs everyone without doing anything or even talking. What I'm trying to say is; if you can't create an upward perpetuating spiral of quality of life with everything considered for, then you still have problems. Being extremely goodlooking MAY not solve all of your problems, I've witnessed this first hand. If you're acting in a "higher" manner than your looks can cushion, then you'll be known as a try-hard and arrogant. If you act "lower" than where your looks place you, then god literally fucked you up somewhere else. I know 2 people at these extremes and let me assure you that even though the extremely good-looking guy has things so easy, he still has really messed up problems that prevents him from truly ascending since he can't go out in the world and live independently. The other dude has things harder but can power through literally everything he takes on. I've no fucking idea how.... The 3.5PSL gets to more places and experiences more of life than the really good looking guy.

You need harmony. You need to be able to spiral upward with everything supporting everything. Your looks supporting your friendships and relationships and your mental state and vice-versa. You need to ensure everything is okay, so that you don't even need to think about fucking bullshit shit. Honestly, when I see curries trying to fucking engineer their canthal tilt and all this fucking bullshit. Just stop. Just accept yourself and move forward in the best way possible without measuring your IPD and all this trivial shit you learned from FaceandLMS. Everything is real. Don't let your mental health go to zero because you think you're a fucking blackpill hero. You're a fucking fucking faggot. Just realise yourself and realise real life and make a commitment to yourself that you'll never stop improving and you'll stop wasting your time. That's it. Really.
Great post. I’m also trying to spend less time on this website and online in general. Also can you send pics of this PSL 9 friend of yours?

Well we can measure how well people perform certain cognitive tasks in comparison to other people. The ability to perform well on these tasks has a substantial correlation with real-world performance in many different areas.

Last edited:
Meditate and you will feel your brain grow, especially in the beginning.
My IQ skyrocketed, maybe because I was also able to "focus" easier.

Increase in BDNF too.

Any particular style of meditation or just the usual 'count your breaths, let thoughts pass by, focus only on the present'?

Any particular style of meditation or just the usual 'count your breaths, let thoughts pass by, focus only on the present'?
I've started with energy-based ones but it developed concentration too.
I would recommend Vipassana styles and find what fits best for you from there.
One of the first impressive realization was that you are not your thoughts when consciousness emerges from stillness. Like the sun hiding behind clouds.
Now not thinking 99% of the time but being conscious of what is happening is just normal (and I was almost ADHD beforehand).
The brain is just a tool to be used when relevant and not that much to be used on a daily basis.
Increase in BDNF too.
Thanks I did not know about that.
But nothing replaces real life experiences ;=) and even supernatural ones only personal experience can validate.
I indeed now look younger than when I was 37 (I am 46 in a few days and I still smoke but almost all wrinkles faded away and still dark hairs).

Last edited:
IDRA21
PRL8-53

Where to but these 2 ?

Powerful combo

Psychostimulants:

give me dose and timing