IRL average faces, height and attractiveness criteria for people that don't go outside

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I suggest you visit arrests.org so you can better grasp what the average person looks like and what their height is. It's actually surprising to see how many fully grown males are only 5'3''.

To see what an ''attractive'' person would be to a normal person without any PSL knowledge, click on the ''Hunks'' filter.

Some people have gotten too used to PSL and staring at models all day, which warps the normal way of perceiving average and attractive a bit, i think this is a good orientating experience and substitute.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234, SendMePicsToRate and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IdiAmin, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others
This is true, this forum is deluded at ratings

I saw solid above average, 80 percentile people rated 4 pls here

Average person out there is pls 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MansNotHot, Merćer and 11 others

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-23 um 13.36.42.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-23 um 13.36.42.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 603
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, .👽., Looks234 and 13 others
pictures at arrest.org arent best representative of how a person might look in groomed form , even many good looking people have terrible ID pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
pictures at arrest.org arent best representative of how a person might look in groomed form , even many good looking people have terrible ID pictures.
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512
I highly doubt you’re seeing fully grown 5’3 men considering you live in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and mogstar
I highly doubt you’re seeing fully grown 5’3 men considering you live in the Netherlands
I saw a fully grown white 40 year old around 5'2'' walk by me once... God

Might be less common in taller European countries, but I saw a lot of 5'3 men in NYC.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Might be less common in taller European countries, but I saw a lot of 5'3 men in NYC.
Bruuuutal. Imagine being a whole foot taller than them.

Ok bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512
I suggest you visit arrests.org so you can better grasp what the average person looks like and what their height is. It's actually surprising to see how many fully grown males are only 5'3''.

To see what an ''attractive'' person would be to a normal person without any PSL knowledge, click on the ''Hunks'' filter.

Some people have gotten too used to PSL and staring at models all day, which warps the normal way of perceiving average and attractive a bit, i think this is a good orientating experience and substitute.
Criminals are usual short and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and sergeant blackpill
Criminals are usual short and ugly
This. Most criminals come from low socioeconomic backgrounds and those people are uglier than society average as a whole. This is because intelligence is positively correlated with attractiveness and both intelligence and attractiveness are good predictors of general life outcome. That's why criminal average (especially those who are liable to get caught and have their mugshots taken) is lower.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I agree with what others said, you gotta keep in mind a lot of these arrests are made on Hispanics and lowlife whites, they'll obviously be shorter and uglier. But nonetheless I did see a LOT of the arrested men be exactly 5'10 which was interesting.

This. Most criminals come from low socioeconomic backgrounds and those people are uglier than society average as a whole. This is because intelligence is positively correlated with attractiveness and both intelligence and attractiveness are good predictors of general life outcome. That's why criminal average (especially those who are liable to get caught and have their mugshots taken) is lower.
Totally correct

Screenshot 20210128 105455 Chrome
Screenshot 20210128 105633 Chrome
Screenshot 20210128 105654 Chrome
Screenshot 20210128 105657 Chrome
Screenshot 20210128 105703 Chrome
Screenshot 20210128 105708 Chrome

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Nromies

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Chads dont commit crimes

who cares about what the average is we looksmax to be the top percent thats attractive

• +1
The best way to know your competition is to look at the people in your online classes, count the number of Chads, the number of average guys and the number of below average/ugly guys. In my school, most guys are below average or average in both looks and height which gives me an advantage over them.

• +1
The best way to know your competition is to look at the people in your online classes, count the number of Chads, the number of average guys and the number of below average/ugly guys. In my school, most guys are below average or average in both looks and height which gives me an advantage over them.
Haven't gone to school in a long time so this is no use for me personally

who cares about what the average is we looksmax to be the top percent thats attractive
Honestly, you don't have to be top 1%, it's not that difficult to become above average in looks, above average is all you need to get with the hottest women since above average men are rare.

Top 1% is only important if you want to become a famous male model but even then, if you didn't start modelling during your childhood, it's already too late for that, and you have to be tall too anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Wallenberg
Haven't gone to school in a long time so this is no use for me personally
You can do the same experiment anywhere else too, you can do it in bars and clubs, you can do it at social events, you can do it in malls, in movie theaters and on a busy city street. Just look at the guys who look like they are the same age as you, and compare them to yourself, they are your real competition, not the top 1% Chads that you see online.

If you do the experiment, you'll find that your competition is much easier to beat than you once thought, and that will give you true lifefuel and the motivation that you need to looksmax enough to get what you want.

Also, it's important to note that the prettiest girls almost never date the same type of guy that they hookup with, meaning that most guys who will date them will be guys with money who will commit more and have sex less (beta providers), while the guys who will hookup with those girls won't commit at all and will have sex a lot more than the beta providers. To date a Stacy, you need to be a beta provider, and to have sex with one, you just need to look above average.

Some will use high school or college as an example without realizing that after high school and college, most of those Chads completely ruin their looks with alcohol, junk food and sometimes even hardcore drugs. This is why after college, in most workplaces, you'll find that guys either look ugly or average.

There is a full subreddit dedicated to those reverse transformations: https://www.reddit.com/r/FitToFat/

Honestly, you don't have to be top 1%, it's not that difficult to become above average in looks, above average is all you need to get with the hottest women since above average men are rare.

Top 1% is only important if you want to become a famous male model but even then, if you didn't start modelling during your childhood, it's already too late for that, and you have to be tall too anyways.
Jordan Barrett scouting age: 14
Sean O'Pry, Francisco Lachowski, Simon Nessman, Tyler Maher, John Todd scouting age: 17
Jon Kortajarena scouting age: 18
David Gandy scouting age: 21

ok

• +1
you can do it in bars and clubs, you can do it at social events, you can do it in malls, in movie theaters and on a busy city street.
Brutal i don't have any of these things in my life

Jordan Barrett scouting age: 14
Sean O'Pry, Francisco Lachowski, Simon Nessman, Tyler Maher, John Todd scouting age: 17
Jon Kortajarena scouting age: 18
David Gandy scouting age: 21

ok
So you're saying that before that, they didn't appear in any commercials or do any modelling at all? I highly doubt that. But even if it were the case, it still proves my point, even if you start looksmaxxing at 16, you wouldn't reach the standard needed at 17, and it is highly unlikely that you would have the height.

Brutal i don't have any of these things in my life
Well, we are in a pandemic, since everyone wears masks now, even if you went to those places, you wouldn't be able to do the experiment, but when things will go back to normal, then you can do the experiment.

And are you really telling me that you never went to the movie theater? You never went out alone? If so, then you really need to stop it with the LDAR and start living your life.

So you're saying that before that, they didn't appear in any commercials or do any modelling at all? I highly doubt that. But even if it were the case, it still proves my point, even if you start looksmaxxing at 16, you wouldn't reach the standard needed at 17, and it is highly unlikely that you would have the height.
Sean O'Pry and Barrett are like 5'11'' what height lmao

Well, we are in a pandemic, since everyone wears masks now, even if you went to those places, you wouldn't be able to do the experiment, but when things will go back to normal, then you can do the experiment.

And are you really telling me that you never went to the movie theater? You never went out alone? If so, then you really need to stop it with the LDAR and start living your life.
the last time i went to a movie theater? probably early years of last decade? even so it was with my mom anyway, never went with friends or alone

and no i never went out alone. or with anyone else for that matter

• Woah
Reactions: randomuser2407
the last time i went to a movie theater? probably early years of last decade? even so it was with my mom anyway, never went with friends or alone

and no i never went out alone. or with anyone else for that matter
If you don't have a car and a driver's license, and you live far away from places that you could go out to then it's understandable especially if you're not in your 20s. But you should focus on getting your driver's license as soon as possible.

Because there is a pandemic, it's a special kind of situation, but when things go back to normal, you really should try going out alone to places that you're interested in because that's the best way to meet new people, make some friends and even to meet women, and by doing this, you'll never be too isolated from the rest of the world.

If you don't have your driver's license or a car by the time the pandemic is over, you could still use public transportation in the meantime, unless, you really live in the middle of nowhere.

And, of course I don't know how you look like, but what I know is that the vast majority of guys nowadays are involuntarily celibate not because they are ugly, but because they lack the opportunities because they never go out and I know because I am like that too, although I went out a few times in the past 4 years, I haven't been going out as much as I should have.

As a young guy, after the pandemic, you should be going out at least 1-2 times per week, that is the best way to meet new women and make friends also, and the trick is to go out to places that you're interested in, for example, you wouldn't go to a pop concert if you're an EDM fan, and you wouldn't go to a punk bar if you're not into punk rock music. By hanging out in places centered on your interests, you'll find people who like the same things that you like, and you'll make friends who have common interests, and eventually, you'll get a girlfriend, or if you go out to bars and clubs a lot, you'll hookup.

If you don't have a car and a driver's license, and you live far away from places that you could go out to then it's understandable especially if you're not in your 20s. But you should focus on getting your driver's license as soon as possible.

Because there is a pandemic, it's a special kind of situation, but when things go back to normal, you really should try going out alone to places that you're interested in because that's the best way to meet new people, make some friends and even to meet women, and by doing this, you'll never be too isolated from the rest of the world.

If you don't have your driver's license or a car by the time the pandemic is over, you could still use public transportation in the meantime, unless, you really live in the middle of nowhere.

And, of course I don't know how you look like, but what I know is that the vast majority of guys nowadays are involuntarily celibate not because they are ugly, but because they lack the opportunities because they never go out and I know because I am like that too, although I went out a few times in the past 4 years, I haven't been going out as much as I should have.

As a young guy, after the pandemic, you should be going out at least 1-2 times per week, that is the best way to meet new women and make friends also, and the trick is to go out to places that you're interested in, for example, you wouldn't go to a pop concert if you're an EDM fan, and you wouldn't go to a punk bar if you're not into punk rock music. By hanging out in places centered on your interests, you'll find people who like the same things that you like, and you'll make friends who have common interests, and eventually, you'll get a girlfriend, or if you go out to bars and clubs a lot, you'll hookup.
this is me

• +1
Reactions: ASTRONAUTCEL
You look normal, not amazing by any means but good enough to succeed.

Right now, you should focus on getting as muscular as possible, that will help you a lot, you can do this by lifting heavy 5 times per week in a gym, or gyms in your area are closed, you can do pushups and chin ups in the meantime.

When the pandemic is over, you should focus on going out as much as possible to places that you're interested in and where women hang out the most and that is how you'll meet new people.

A muscular ripped physique is the biggest difference that you can make to your looks and what women will notice the most. In fact, if you train properly during the next 3 years, and end up meeting some people from your high school later on, they'll see you very differently and treat you with more respect and admiration.

You look normal, not amazing by any means but good enough to succeed.

Right now, you should focus on getting as muscular as possible, that will help you a lot, you can do this by lifting heavy 5 times per week in a gym, or gyms in your area are closed, you can do pushups and chin ups in the meantime.

When the pandemic is over, you should focus on going out as much as possible to places that you're interested in and where women hang out the most and that is how you'll meet new people.

A muscular ripped physique is the biggest difference that you can make to your looks and what women will notice the most. In fact, if you train properly during the next 3 years, and end up meeting some people from your high school later on, they'll see you very differently and treat you with more respect and admiration.
man fuck gym

i ain't about that life

also smh i thought i was at least above average fuck this shit

man fuck gym

i ain't about that life

also smh i thought i was at least above average fuck this shit
Lol bro he is helping you so much and you're just focusing on the negatives

Lol bro he is helping you so much and you're just focusing on the negatives
He thinks he is but it's worthless advice

Seen people take shit like this firsthand it's really not worth it

• +1
Reactions: cvunit