Is 14mg of Zinc enough to supplement?

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
To get high-T behavior and a bigger load?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 2227
cuidado com zinco de mais, ja li que pode desbalancear outras paradas

cuidado com zinco de mais, ja li que pode desbalancear outras paradas

eh, eu dei uma olhada aqui, da ate nausea se tomar demais. Foda que voce toma um pouco a mais pra ter mais efeito ai fode com outra coisa, ai voce toma essa outra coisa a mais, ai fode com mais outra que nao tinha nada a ver :lul:

nah, 25 mg minimum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
ENGLISH PLEASE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Velvet
Eu li por aí que até 40mg é ok e não desequilibra nada, qualquer coisa e só comer figado
Ele faz milagres em mim, a uns tempos atrás tava com o rosto fudido,1 semana de 60mg e as espinhas sumiram
Uma vez tomei 120mg de estômago vazio e tive uma das piores sensações que já senti na vida e vomitei depois.
Uso 30mg aumenta libido e o volume. De estômago vazio ele absorve melhor so q da desconforto

• Woah
High T behavior because of Zinc? i don't think so...

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
My T is in the negatives rn, I'm a pussy, a phaggot, a little girl, I need to be a man again

Ins't you a gymcel? how your T is bad so? also, exist studies proving that testosterone affect the behavior? whatever...

(Your comment still is funny asf)

Ins't you a gymcel? how your T is bad so? also, exist studies proving that testosterone affect the behavior? whatever...

(Your comment still is funny asf)

I've lost most of my gains, I'm working out again along with boxing to get back to 84kgs till Mars, the problem is that I've been acting like a pussy, just to give you an idea, a couple of hours ago I went to the supermarket buy some stuff and the cashier forgot to give me part of my money back, for 0.5 seconds I thought about letting go just because I didn't want to confront her, JFL @ this shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Has to HAS TO be Zinc Glycinate. All other forms aren't very bioavaiable

• Love it
I take 100mgs a day

but in saying that I also eat a shit tonne of copper-rich foods like raw cacao and dark chocolate. The more zinc the better tbh, don't fuck with RDA's they are retarded, the daily recommended intake is only to prevent problems that could occur if you don't intake enough.

you take as much as 200mg of zinc a day as long as you are countering it with decent copper intake.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
I take 100mgs a day

but in saying that I also eat a shit tonne of copper-rich foods like raw cacao and dark chocolate. The more zinc the better tbh, don't fuck with RDA's they are retarded, the daily recommended intake is only to prevent problems that could occur if you don't intake enough.

you take as much as 200mg of zinc a day as long as you are countering it with decent copper intake.

That’s a lot bro, I read upper limit is 50mg

Has to HAS TO be Zinc Glycinate. All other forms aren't very bioavaiable
Mind elaborating on the pros on this type of zinc vs the others

• +1
I used to take zinc picolinate... Makes you horny as hell

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
That’s a lot bro, I read upper limit is 50mg
I have no problems.

I've taken 300mgs some days, as I said earlier, as long as you're countering it with the correct ratio of copper there isn't going to be a problem.

• Woah