Is 2 syringes ( 1 on each side) of Radiesse enough on the zygos?

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
I already have very high-set zygos but they have little projection

out of all places u ask here jfl mirin autism

fillers for zygos.... good luck buddy boyo. Usually fillers for cheekbones looks fake af

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 3020 and 3 others
Anything for cheekbones that isn’t MSE will in 9 out of 10 cases look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Deleted member 6403
fillers for zygos.... good luck buddy boyo. Usually fillers for cheekbones looks fake af
Don't implants also look fake/gay?

I've been bonesmashing zygos lately and swelling is good but doesn't last for more than a few hours

Does it work in pubertycels
Yeah it’s ideal for pubertycels the younger the better I’m 15 and I’m planning on getting it soon

Best looksmax you can do at this age, idk how you haven’t heard about it everyone on this site talks about it everyday look up threads it expands your zygos and lip width and you can ask for facemask which can achieve up to 8mm if forward growth

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Yeah it’s ideal for pubertycels the younger the better I’m 15 and I’m planning on getting it soon

Best looksmax you can do at this age, idk how you haven’t heard about it everyone on this site talks about it everyday look up threads it expands your zygos and lip width and you can ask for facemask which can achieve up to 8mm if forward growth
I already had braces which straightened out my teeth, will this be a problem?

fillers on cheekbones will migrate and you will end up looking like a potato

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I already had braces which straightened out my teeth, will this be a problem?
No it won’t I also had braces but you’ll have to get braces again since you will get diastema

worth it 100% tho if you’re getting it dm for tips to maximize it

Raidiesse comes in two syringe sizes, 0.8ML and 1.5ML. It's too difficult to say how much volume of filler is required without a photo, but I think that one syringe of product is a more than adequate starting base for a cheek augmentation.

Radiesse has high efficacy rates for emulating boney tissue, since it's made of a chemical compound of calcium hydroxylapatite, which is naturally found in our bones. It is also the material that certain facial implants are made of. It has the highest G-Prime of most dermal fillers available on the market, which means it provides the maximum amount of projection and is an excellent choice for treating the contour perimeters of the face. It also is one of the few collagen-producing fillers available on the market, since it increases the amount of fibroblast production in the skin, which can benefit the skin's dermal tissue for many years.

Radiesse is a good product.

PS. Don't you love when other people are quick to criticise something, but don't offer an alternative solution? Fucking uneducated idiots.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Swole bravo, ascentium and 1 other person