Is 5'10 good enough in East Asia?

LooksmaxOrDie

LooksmaxOrDie

Banned
I'm going to move to Korea as a white guy, to study there as an international student.

I'm 5'10 and want to slay with my new face (I'm getting fillers in the UK in 2 months)

I have dark blue eyes with dark blonde /brownish hair

Is my height enough or should I get LL surgery? I don't want to get cucked and want to mog those koreafags into oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lorsss and ULTRATERAX63
I'm going to move to Korea as a white guy, to study there as an international student.

I'm 5'10 and want to slay with my new face (I'm getting fillers in the UK in 2 months)

Is my height enough or should I get LL surgery? I don't want to get cucked and want to mog those koreafags into oblivion
Lmao, the average korean dude is like 5'8 in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Yes it is,don't fall for the be 8'10 or death meme...

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, MiroslavBulldosex, randomguy1235 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, MiroslavBulldosex, FailedNormie and 1 other person
In this new generation of Koreans there's a shit ton of 6'+ guyd
On my campus I'm seeing a ton of tall Tibetans/Koreans it's actually commonplace to put your average height son on HGH for rich Asians.
You will be mogged semi-regularly by highschool/college students but should be a BIT above average

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Traveled there to see relatives once. I heightmogged every guy I saw on the streets, and I'm only 5'9 at 15.
life fuel, i wanna btfo those feminized kpopfags and steal their women
In this new generation of Koreans there's a shit ton of 6'+ guyd
On my campus I'm seeing a ton of tall Tibetans/Koreans it's actually commonplace to put your average height son on HGH for rich Asians.
You will be mogged semi-regularly by highschool/college students but should be a BIT above average
ok ill put on timberlands with a lot of insoles then, thazs also a viable option

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

When are you going? You will slay because you're a white guy..

make a couple of burner Tinder accounts and put your location there about a month before you land.. and do prep work.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet

make a couple of burner Tinder accounts and put your location there about a month before you land.. and do prep work.
I don't know if it's considered shit, good or great result, but I've already tried that.

I got 50 matches in 5 hours when I didn't swipe, I have tinder gold so I can see who swiped right on me and I swiped right on the girls who had swiped right on me

I don't think this is bragging coz I think it's a shit result tbh Looks like JBW is a fucking cope, at least in developed countries like korea

Last edited:
Idk bout that but in general men on dating apps are cucked
Idk bout that but in general men on dating apps are cucked
People told me East Asian girls didn't take tinder seriously and were on tinder just for an ego boost. I know i'm not Chad, but a high tier normie,

I got 50 matches in 5 hours, I texted some of them in English and they didn'T reply back

Is it true they don't use it or am I just ugly to them? Blackpill me pls

Last edited:
People told me East Asian girls didn't take tinder seriously and were on tinder just for an ego boost. I know i'm not Chad, but a high tier normie,

I got 50 matches in 5 hours, I texted some of them in English and they didn'T reply back

Is it true they don't use it or am I just ugly to them? Blackpill me pls
High tier normie as caucasian should be enough. Pm pics though tbh

This guy knows.

They idolize white people bro. A normie can get a high tier female there. They will flaunt you to their friends and enemies.
Sorry to answer your question yes it is good enough but they do prefer a taller guy as it is exotic for them.

I've never been to Korea I did my slaying in Bangkok, Thailand and had amazing times there.. loads of memories..

I should get back later this year

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Yes

And banned already rip

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown

man, your height is enough even in the west, in asia you will mog everyone. I mean, not everyone, you shouldn't feel like you have to mog everyone to oblivion, you dont need to heightmog everyone to slay

As long as your white your fine. JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Shouldn't be issue.

you'll be fine.

No height for ur autism

Damn i wanna go Japan now..

Teflmaxx like @itsOVER

trying to slay in asia is cope tho

leg lengthing surgery is a crap, it ruins your body proportions and has long term side effects.
5'10'' is absolutely fine

Yes if you aren't ugly