Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 8699, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
ABB049C8 A7CB 4B9A 9A96 3E06B7388944

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and JackSparrow
The state of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
this forum got u no going back to normal now lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 6403 and JackSparrow
OP you have a very good height, just leave this forum unless you come here to shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Uglybrazilian, Boldandbeautiful and 3 others
No, manlet is under 5'8. The autists here will tell you you're a manlet if youre not 7 feet tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, WadlowMaxxing, Gargantuan and 2 others
your joking lmao, this is what this site does to people jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TUSSELEIF
Is 6' manlet?

Title

Yes its avarege zoomer height You fucking idiot
its not average height for zoomers you are just a weak minded bitch who falls for standards of autists
for zoomers its like 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
in poland its avarage teen height so no
185/6 cm nie jest średnim wzrostem w Polsce u nastolatków. Ale też mam wrażenie że takie patyczaki same chodzą. Myślę że, 180 albo może nawet niższy. Btw 185 to idealny wzrost dla dziewczyn.

185/6 cm nie jest średnim wzrostem w Polsce u nastolatków. Ale też mam wrażenie że takie patyczaki same chodzą. Myślę że, 180 albo może nawet niższy. Btw 185 to idealny wzrost dla dziewczyn.
No chyba cie popierdolilo z tym 185 dla dziewczyn. Kurwa w szkole każdy w airmax 720 chodzi i Kurwa fraudują wszyscy kurwa to co się dziwisz że 184cm średnia

No chyba cie popierdolilo z tym 185 dla dziewczyn. Kurwa w szkole każdy w airmax 720 chodzi i Kurwa fraudują wszyscy kurwa to co się dziwisz że 184cm średnia
To ty liczysz średni wzrost z butami?? XDddddd

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
To ty liczysz średni wzrost z butami?? XDddddd
nie ja robie tak ze patrze na buty i wiem jak ktos ma wkladki podwyzszajace poza tym znam wiekszosc butów które dodają 4cm i odejmuje zawsze ale cos w tym jest ze nastolatki chodza w airmaxach + fryzura i sa szczupli i mniejsze przyciaganie ziemskie jest mozliwe ze srednia to jest 180 ale kurwa to sie juz staje tak powszechne to maxowanie wzrostu i te wkladki pierdolone airmaxy kurwa buty po 4cm dodające to smiesznie wyglada kiedys tak nie bylo takich butow kurwa byly jordany 1 2cm i to byl max a teraz japierdole kurwa dobrze ze te forum poznalem i mam przewage w zakresie hormonalnym i moge heightmaxowac.

nie ja robie tak ze patrze na buty i wiem jak ktos ma wkladki podwyzszajace poza tym znam wiekszosc butów które dodają 4cm i odejmuje zawsze ale cos w tym jest ze nastolatki chodza w airmaxach + fryzura i sa szczupli i mniejsze przyciaganie ziemskie jest mozliwe ze srednia to jest 180 ale kurwa to sie juz staje tak powszechne to maxowanie wzrostu i te wkladki pierdolone airmaxy kurwa buty po 4cm dodające to smiesznie wyglada kiedys tak nie bylo takich butow kurwa byly jordany 1 2cm i to byl max a teraz japierdole kurwa dobrze ze te forum poznalem i mam przewage w zakresie hormonalnym i moge heightmaxowac.
Też mnie to wkurwia, tak jak mówiłem 6'1 to może być średnia w butach, ale na pewno nie wzrost. 185/6 wzrostu+buty to czasem ponad 190 czyli idealny wzrost dla większości dziewczyn irl. Niedługo każdy będzie znał takie forum nestety..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Też mnie to wkurwia, tak jak mówiłem 6'1 to może być średnia w butach, ale na pewno nie wzrost. 185/6 wzrostu+buty to czasem ponad 190 czyli idealny wzrost dla większości dziewczyn irl. Niedługo każdy będzie znał takie forum nestety..
ile ty masz masz wzrostu ze 190 to idealny wzrost dla dziewczyn wtf

ile ty masz masz wzrostu ze 190 to idealny wzrost dla dziewczyn wtf
186 a ty? ile według ciebie jest idealne 210? Przejrzyj wszystkie wykresy, każdy pokazuje to samo.

Attachments

• main-qimg-7477d281d553131cfc7214b882f2cc40.jpeg
    main-qimg-7477d281d553131cfc7214b882f2cc40.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
179 mam ale rosne nadal idealnie to jest jak najwiecej 2m najlepiej

I'm 6ft2 and manlet everytime I go to the supermarket I get getnheightmogged but a white eoman

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Depends where you live.In Balkan its Dwarf tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
It is in the balkans, and Hamburg.

No my frame and slight nct and height hold me back
no its your face, frame is a cope and height doesn't matter after 6'1 that much

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
no its your face, frame is a cope and height doesn't matter after 6'1 that much
Frame isn’t a a cope dude the hottest chick I saw her kids dad was 6’7 with the broadest shoulders I’ve ever seen. His face was average af

Frame isn’t a a cope dude the hottest chick I saw her kids dad was 6’7 with the broadest shoulders I’ve ever seen. His face was average af
yet the average male is 5'10-5'11 and has children and you are 6'1, there many slayers and celebrities which are even shorter and have shit frames (remember they always fraud as wel, the rock says that he is 6'5 but he got brutally mogged, like a whole head mogged by a 6'4)
your issue is face if you have one

yet the average male is 5'10-5'11 and has children and you are 6'1, there many slayers and celebrities which are even shorter and have shit frames (remember they always fraud as wel, the rock says that he is 6'5 but he got brutally mogged, like a whole head mogged by a 6'4)
your issue is face if you have one
It’s probly my slight nct

No it’s not retard, you’re taller than 89% of American men.

yea bro, there's no way chris paul is in the nba with his height

I’m just below 6’2 actually and I live in Atlanta in us. It’s filled with tall people
You're probably just focusing on specifically taller people
If you're 6'1 and feel short that would make the average at least 6'3 right. Let's be realistic

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian