Is 6ft (183cm) tall enough to slay or still borderline manlet?

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
I am asking because this seems like the most realistic end height after LL for me jfl. I could go slightly higher but at that point mobility and proportions would most likely be seriously compromised. I would be average height after where I live but still get heightmogged a lot. Thing is at 6ft proportions would look fine as my legs are just naturally short. But is it enough or will I regret not going all out?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ratdick77, nonserviam, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
7ft or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 7866, Yerico7 and 6 others
6 foot is okay, though 6'2-6'4 is ideal height. On tinder bios don't put 6' put 6'1 because 6 is almost always a lie.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
Its "tall enough" but honestly its manlet height. Go to any highschool today where the effects of eugenics are most recent and tell me 183cm is not manlet. I am a 182.5cm manlet and I hate it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3702, joeveniro and 10 others
6’2+ to mog 95% of men. 6’ to mog 80% of men. good luck. 6’ is not manlet but you will barely reap the benefits of being a tall man.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 8064 and Yerico7
Its enough, but
6 foot is okay, though 6'2-6'4 is ideal height. On tinder bios don't put 6' put 6'1 because 6 is almost always a lie.
Is right. Dont fall for the heightmeme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
Most slayers are wide framed 5'11-6' tall jocks.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 8064, nonserviam and 8 others
Its "tall enough" but honestly its manlet height. Go to any highschool today where the effects of eugenics are most recent and tell me 183cm is not manlet. I am a 182.5cm manlet and I hate it.
It's the zoomer diet, zoomers do nothing but eat sleep, excercise

immediate edit: shit tier post, height is genetic as well, and yes 6ft is manlet for zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, PYT and Deleted member 5522

27 yo 6ft1 manlet here.

FFS young ppl are fkin tall I can't cope with that shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

immediate edit: shit tier post, height is genetic as well, and yes 6ft is manlet for zoomers.
Not always

they spend 15 hours a day in front of a screen on average

• +1
they spend 15 hours a day in front of a screen on average
Depends, but yeh most of our time infront of a screen

• +1
idk bro ignore retarded post tbhngl
There is not such thing as a retarded post. We are all posting here with a unique world view that normies lack the self awareness to see.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
There is not such thing as a retarded post. We are all posting here with a unique world view that normies lack the self awareness to see.
I don't think we should be on a high horse tbch, the word normies etc. is just people who don't know the black pill, people who live life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, maxmendietta, Deleted member 6310 and 2 others
Wear lifts just in case.

I don't think we should be on a high horse tbch, the word normies etc. is just people who don't know the black pill, people who live life.
Never overestimate normies. They are braindead and rely on their feelings more than thinking things through.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and KDA Player
retards in the comments as usual jfl
(not everyone)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7313
Never overestimate normies. They are braindead and rely on their feelings more than thinking things through.
Normies, kekistan, what else? what do i know about it? i'm just hre to looksmax, and hang out

• +1
Face>height

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Normies, kekistan, what else? what do i know about it? i'm just hre to looksmax, and hang out
No looksmaxxing for missing teen love tbh

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum
nothing special will get cucked eventually nonetheless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, JosephGarrot123 and maxmendietta
No looksmaxxing for missing teen love tbh
If it helps you sleep at night, i'm muslim and never even hugged a girl, because it'ss haram and i fear Allah.

Also im gl and get iois, sometimes approached/talked to so it's not like im incel i'm volcel.

under 6'3 is manlet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
I think 6'1 is the maximum I could achieve that will have to do. 6'2 and beyond will not happen for me

6 feet is tall enough for your height to not be a failo, but it's not a halo either.

Few girls, like ~10%, will reject you purely based on height alone when you are 6 feet and demand 6'2+. But you can't please everyone tbh.

Most slayers are wide framed 5'11-6' tall jocks.
This, the chances of having a 6'1+ height AND a good frame are very low. Thats gigachad territory (with face ofc)

depends on your country, in netherlands 6ft is manlet tier

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RAITEIII and Inscol
Reading this being 5'10 :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, uglygypsy, Mouthbreath and 2 others
I am asking because this seems like the most realistic end height after LL for me jfl. I could go slightly higher but at that point mobility and proportions would most likely be seriously compromised. I would be average height after where I live but still get heightmogged a lot. Thing is at 6ft proportions would look fine as my legs are just naturally short. But is it enough or will I regret not going all out?
You're ok now but not in a few years.

fuck any unbiased opinions on this please how tall are Dutch men aged 16-22 actually? Are they really all 6'3 -6'4? fuck that is suifuel. Is it really over at 6ft over there if your young? Like Thom Stridj is not even 6ft I think. I heard Dutch average is 6ft but that is counting oldcels as well so it is probably over.

It is borderline manlet, but at the same time it is enough to slay if everything else is right.

depends on your country, in netherlands 6ft is manlet tier
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
This, the chances of having a 6'1+ height AND a good frame are very low. Thats gigachad territory (with face ofc)
im actually fucking blessed in that regard, Im 6'2-3 and my frame is really good don't even have to workout. But I want my face to be fucking pretty af just so I can smash women without having to say a word.

Thom strijd is like 5'11 or less and he is a slayer in euerope, just look at his gigastacy gf
Jissetamar 20200915 0001

Face > above 6ft height
If you cant slay at 6ft what makes u think u will slay at 6'2 or more?

• +1
Reactions: mehman, SexyMofo, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Dude I was about to write the EXACT same thread rn. How tall are you and what’s your lower-upper ratio ?

I am 175cm jfl. looking to get to 185 so little over 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk and Deleted member 9699
Bruh what. I'm the same height as you and I have zero issues. What you are asking is, "What is the height where height fetishist girls will be drawn to you and fuck you just for being tall". And the answer is probably 6'3-6'5+ in the US. But you can get laid at your height right now if you improve other things.

I am 175cm jfl. looking to get to 185 so little over 6ft

I feel you bro I’m 174. Personally I’ll go to 182 cause I’ve already socialmaxxed and don’t want everybody to see the difference, + I’ve always been the most little guy before puberty so more wouldn’t match with my own self.
Anyways, 185 is extremely fine, most of the moggers aren’t that tall. You’ll be 10cm under freakcells, 20 over Stacy. Focus on width, get heavy legs, maybe roids.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Bruh what. I'm the same height as you and I have zero issues. What you are asking is, "What is the height where height fetishist girls will be drawn to you and fuck you just for being tall". And the answer is probably 6'3-6'5+ in the US. But you can get laid at your height right now if you improve other things.
It is not even just for women. I do not get taken seriously where I live I am just too short. I need this

I feel you bro I’m 174. Personally I’ll go to 182 cause I’ve already socialmaxxed and don’t want everybody to see the difference, + I’ve always been the most little guy before puberty so more wouldn’t match with my own self.
Anyways, 185 is extremely fine, most of the moggers aren’t that tall. You’ll be 10cm under freakcells, 20 over Stacy. Focus on width, get heavy legs, maybe roids.
how tf will you grow 8cms more

Im 6' barefoot so that's the perfect height there, go for it.
I use insoles anyways, can fraud 4cm in summer, more in winter.

After 1,70, only face matters tbh

Yes its enough.
Anybody who believes this is manlet tier height is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and piscicide
6ft tall is enough for any country. It just wont be a halo if your country is filled with tall people. 6ft is a height halo in most parts of the world. The only places this wont be a halo is in central/east europe where everyone is 6ft moggers. You wont be a manlet, you just wont get a halo for being tall.

Also dont be in south sudan where the bbc dinka tribe lives, 6ft in that area of the world is the equivilent of being a 5ft 2 male in the west.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
My highschool has like 3 people 6'3, majority are <5'10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 5522
Its pretty small. Manlet cutoff is 190cm+

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel