Is 6ft (183cm) tall enough to slay or still borderline manlet?

height is the biggest cope on this site ngl

• +1
Reactions: Germania
6 feet is tall enough for your height to not be a failo, but it's not a halo either.

Few girls, like ~10%, will reject you purely based on height alone when you are 6 feet and demand 6'2+. But you can't please everyone tbh.
No girl on this planet would reject a 6ft guy solely because of his height. This forum is getting out of control

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
After 5'8" it's nearly all about the face in most cases.

5'9" and 6PSL mogs 6'and 5,5PSL

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Even though the Looksmax meta suggests that 6'4 is the new 6'0 It's not just true. At 6'0 you heightmog 98% of all foids which is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
I will drop a new height trueth bomb this evening

If you are 6’0 and feel manlet, then you are probably not 6’0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
jfl at these copes. there are actually some people in this site who say 6 foot barefoot is manlet :lul:. After 5'8 it's all about your face and frame unless you're in Netherlands or sth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6191
It's the zoomer diet, zoomers do nothing but eat sleep, excercise

immediate edit: shit tier post, height is genetic as well, and yes 6ft is manlet for zoomers.
Lol jesus christ zoomers are not taller by any serious amount
You guys gotta stop hyperventilating and only noticing tall zoomers

Its "tall enough" but honestly its manlet height. Go to any highschool today where the effects of eugenics are most recent and tell me 183cm is not manlet. I am a 182.5cm manlet and I hate it.
can confirm
im 185 cm manlet (187 with air force 1s) and have never felt any smaller
literally everyone looks down on me. i can't wait for that rope to arrive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
can confirm
im 185 cm manlet (187 with air force 1s) and have never felt any smaller
literally everyone looks down on me. i can't wait for that rope to arrive
It honestly depends where you live but yes tbh

jfl at these copes. there are actually some people in this site who say 6 foot barefoot is manlet :lul:. After 5'8 it's all about your face and frame unless you're in Netherlands or sth.

Can confirm, I'm dead average height in the us but 95 percentile bideltoid (with little muscle) is a lifesaver

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
I hate being a 6ft manlet

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
6’2 getting height mogged every single day at the gym. No bs

I am asking because this seems like the most realistic end height after LL for me jfl. I could go slightly higher but at that point mobility and proportions would most likely be seriously compromised. I would be average height after where I live but still get heightmogged a lot. Thing is at 6ft proportions would look fine as my legs are just naturally short. But is it enough or will I regret not going all out?
It’s not borderline it’s full on MANLET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman and HighIQcel