Is a big occiput ugly?

Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Iron
I don't find it ugly tbh. What most people think about it?

Orb

vs

Capturar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you have the lower third to counter it then its no issue, but if you have a weak lower third it only makes you look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
I don't think people even notice tbh. Unless your skull looks like the crystal skull from Indiana Jones.

• +1
I think if you're super skinny and you're bald or something it could look pretty bad, but I don't think people genuinely truly care. I look like a literal baby and kinda have an odd head and no one really has ever cared until I lost my hair and got fat AF tbh. The guy up top also isn't bad looking and I think his hair compliments his skull shape. I think it looks better with certian aesthetics. Like a hercule-chad would probobally look a little off compared to a more refined alpha male in a suit and medium length hair would. At the end of the day. It's not make or break unless you're litterally just a xenomorph.

• +1
nobody notices that and its indicative of strong neanderthal genetics. notice those ftwo there in those pictures have neanderthal wrrior frames

• +1
Need mass in the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
Mine is between the two, closer to the first. It could be hidden with long hair if it seems to be an issue. I imagine neck workouts might fill some space in too.

Of all things though, I don't think it has ever presented a problem for me.

• +1
Yes

• +1
if you dont have a good lower third you are incredibly fucked, if you have a decent one it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 6401