Is a penis enlargement surgery worth it

Deleted member 5912

Deleted member 5912

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes, if such surgery exists and it actually works, but remember FACE > HEIGHT > body > dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo and 4 others
Yes, if such surgery exists and it actually works, but remember FACE > HEIGHT > body > dick
Face > height > body > voice > dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
Not for you OP you won’t get the chance to use it

• +1
yes anything that gives you a bigger pinis is worth doing.

• +1
I've seen a few studies suggesting that extenders work in a matter of 6+ months.

So, to answer your question, no it's not worth it unless you've tried an extender, and looked into which is the best one applying the right kind of tension.

Also, I know a medical doctor who got fat grafting on his shaft and he liked it, so maybe if you find a really good doc, that's ok. Put I think it's possible that penis enlargement techniques actually work, and would give the PE forums a chance.

But I suggest you *don't* get an implant or have your tendon cut, because that might interfere with giving women a cervical organsm / posterior fornix orgasm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Almu and Deleted member 5912
I smell someone coping with small dick size

This
bro this is giga cope, a girl is attracted to me only due to my voice. so keep coping big dick fag

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Wouldn’t risk any kind of enlargement surgery. You never know the kind of long term effects putting foreign materials in your dick could have. Will you be able to go on with life if your penis stops working?

Start a jelqing routine.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
bro this is giga cope, a girl is attracted to me only due to my voice. so keep coping big dick fag
Voice can help but trust me. If u have very big penor and once u fuck some girl, she will never forget you because of big eq.

• +1
I think it's pretty much reciprocal between the sexes. Women appreciate a fat dick as much as men appreciate a tight pussy. It's really just one factor. But most women probably like to keep around a few guys with novelty cock.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Dude I NEED IT. 3 inches is a DEATH sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
I think it's pretty much reciprocal between the sexes. Women appreciate a fat dick as much as men appreciate a tight pussy. It's really just one factor. But most women probably like to keep around a few guys with novelty cock.
A dick a foid doesn't like is a death sentence that not even the best face on this world could fully make up for.

• +1
A dick a foid doesn't like is a death sentence that not even the best face on this world could fully make up for.
Couldn't make up for it, but a Mr 3" could be good for her. It's all a matter of never giving someone the chance to have control, and making them feel inferior, etc. She'll still be into monster cocks, but she could be even more into Mr 3" overall.

• +1
Most of you underate the power of a big dick,if you have a big dick 7+ inches then getting cucked is much less likely

obv you need face to fuck her in the first palce

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
Couldn't make up for it, but a Mr 3" could be good for her. It's all a matter of never giving someone the chance to have control, and making them feel inferior, etc. She'll still be into monster cocks, but she could be even more into Mr 3" overall.
Lol "still be into monster cocks, but she could be more into Mr 3 overall" doesn't sound very promising. The foid will cheat on you.

Honestly something should be discovered about dick size to end such problems.
Most of you underate the power of a big dick,if you have a big dick 7+ inches then getting cucked is much less likely

obv you need face to fuck her in the first palce
Yes, they're clueless. I'd go u to 8 inches because there are too many whores around.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
like a wide frame

Yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted
Lol "still be into monster cocks, but she could be more into Mr 3 overall" doesn't sound very promising. The foid will cheat on you.

Honestly something should be discovered about dick size to end such problems.
I totally agree. Yea I think a woman can be more into a guy with a 3" cock. She couldn't be too cavernous. And she would still cheat with a few novelty cocks. Mr 3" has to do everything right and not even blink or the spell will end.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
If you are a dicklet your face wont save you. Face and body is just here to use your dick.

• +1
:feelswhy:
I totally agree. Yea I think a woman can be more into a guy with a 3" cock. She couldn't be too cavernous. And she would still cheat with a few novelty cocks. Mr 3" has to do everything right and not even blink or the spell will end.

• +1
i thought i would need it, but actually not, lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Why not get a 20 incher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
if you want your penis to look like someone stuffed it with socks go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
Idk what the results of the surgery is and price but i'd guess that it isn't worth it. Only if sub 5 inches you have to think about it tbh

• +1
  • +1