do you like maths?

and no medicine sucks ass cuz:
1) hard asf
2) too many people going into the major
3) no demand for job
4) tons and tons of fuckin student loan debt

good thing about accounting:
1) Good demand for them
2) Tons of scholarship programs (U.S.) available only to people in the accounting major
3) Rackin in money like donald trump

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2587
Do what u think will make u the best.

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 2587
do you like maths?

1) hard asf
3) no demand for job
I love math. I don’t mind studying for math exams I find it interesting.

medicine is the biggest cope. it’s one of the shittiest majors to do imo
Do what u think will make u the best.
Obviously but it’s nice asking black pilled males because I get nothing but the truth you feel me?

Obviously but it’s nice asking black pilled males because I get nothing but the truth you feel me?
it is shit yes and good, also i updated my post ^
but yes if you like math and numbers
then hell to the fuck yes

No. Lots of lost jobs due to automation/computers/AI, also too many ppl studying it. Future looks grim

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Do math instead

do you like maths?

1) hard asf
3) no demand for job
I don't know about the US but no demand for doctors? Are you insane jfl, there will always be a demand. I heard that there is a huge demand for doca in the mid west USA. Also not many go to major medicine from what i heard, it's just too challenging, majority quit during their 4 years. But yeah when you do become a doc in america you can make up to 500k a year depending on specialty

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No. Lots of lost jobs due to automation/computers/AI, also too many ppl studying it. Future looks grim
no machine will ever take the jobs of humans lmao
imagine if they cut off accountants world wide due to a machine
lmao
all the protests and shit lolololol
I don't know about the US but no demand for doctors? Are you insane jfl, there will always be a demand. I heard that there is a huge demand for doca in the mid west USA. Also not many go to major medicine from what i heard, it's just too challenging, majority quit during their 4 years. But yeah when you do become a doc in america you can make up to 500k a year depending on specialty
500k if you have the right contacts. everything in the united states relies on if you got the people.
and lmao no too many people going into the medical field. in the u.s. no. no demand.
true a majority quit but the time of schooling is also just shit.
and the grades you must have are insane.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2587
lmao
Wrong buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
lmao

500k if you have the right contacts. everything in the united states relies on if you got the people.
and lmao no too many people going into the medical field. in the u.s. no. no demand.
Yeah people always say accountancy will be automated. That’s simply not true. There’s so much you can do with an accounting major.

the reason why I want to do it is I’m tryna get adecent paying job around age 21/22 imagine being young with a good career that’s amazing to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906
lmao
You're actually retarded. Never heard of supply demand? No one is saying that every accountant will lose their job, but the demand is drastically decreasing, and the supply is still high. Not going to be a prosperous job market, in comparison to other (better) careers.

Lowest IQ-cel ever encountered

lmao

Yeah it is insane how hard it is, medicine is more of a career and you should only go if you like the science behind it or if you are a narcissist. But still even without connections a normal family physician makes around 200k a year and a accountant only around 70k. And i read that there is a demand in the mid west, The west and east coasts are only bad for the profession because of too kuch competition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Throwaway1028
You're actually retarded. Never heard of supply demand? No one is saying that every accountant will lose their job, but the demand is drastically decreasing, and the supply is still high. Not going to be a prosperous job market, in comparison to other (better) careers.

Almost every business in America will need an accountant. It’s a high demand job atm especially in a capitalist country like america
Yeah it is insane how hard it is, medicine is more of a career and you should only go if you like the science behind it or if you are a narcissist. But still even without connections a normal family physician makes around 200k a year and a accountant only around 70k. And i read that there is a demand in the mid west, The west and east coasts are only bad for the profession because of too kuch competition
Accountants who get their cpa get more than 70k. 70k is entry level salary

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028

nig nig.
true i might be retarded 🤔
but anyways
no
accounting is better than most jobs. good pay, good demand, good amount of schooling
and yes. better than most jobs in the same paygrade
not if you are accounting for a multinational company.
it all depends on contacts and qualifications/job location

a doctor could be making 40k at bimbo hospital or 200k working the same job at a big brand hospital
not if you are accounting for a multinational company.
it all depends on contacts and qualifications/job location

a doctor could be making 40k at bimbo hospital or 200k working the same job at a big brand hospital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Almost every business in America will need an accountant. It’s a high demand job atm especially in a capitalist country like america

Have you even looked at the stats? The unemployment rate is relatively high among accountants, compared to other majors. Every stupid foid is majoring in accounting, wake up basement dweller

With that being said, you can still obviously make a good career through accounting but there are definitely better majors.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Yes but they never make more then 150k by the end of their career, while surgeons can easily top 500k to one million if they are very good. I mean you can't compare a doc with a accountant. A surgeon for instance is a much higher status profession as well

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Have you even looked at the stats? The unemployment rate is high among accountants, compared to other majors. Every stupid foid is majoring in accounting, wake up basement dweller
boo my sis is becoming an accountant
she be making racks of cash
she be the rich siblin of my family
cuz she got dem good majors

Have you even looked at the stats? The unemployment rate is relatively high among accountants, compared to other majors. Every stupid foid is majoring in accounting, wake up basement dweller

With that being said, you can still obviously make a good career through accounting but there are definitely better majors.
Nigga your delusional. Accounting is literally the one major people go to for a secured job.

list majors that are better than accounting delusional andy

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
Yes but they never make more then 150k by the end of their career, while surgeons can easily top 500k to one million if they are very good. I mean you can't compare a doc with a accountant. A surgeon for instance is a much higher status profession as well
150k is so much more than most people make
40k is average living salary
you also need to account for the stress of the job
accountants are usually low-medium stress level
you dont need 500k/year like wtf? youd be stressed out of your mind - and working all the time so you have no time to spend your money

i mean you wont be in the fanciest country club, but youll certainly have a nice house, nice clothes, medium-level country club phewwww
youd be livin the life

• +1
150k is so much more than most people make
40k is average living salary
you also need to account for the stress of the job
accountants are usually low-medium stress level
you dont need 500k/year like wtf? youd be stressed out of your mind - and working all the time so you have no time to spend your money
Surgeons literally work 64 hour shifts. JFL the amount of hard work and stress surgeons go through. Almost all surgeons are ugly males who fell for the meme of becoming a surgeon just for used up pussy. Jfl

Surgeons literally work 64 hour shifts. JFL the amount of hard work and stress surgeons go through. Almost all surgeons are ugly males who fell for the meme of becoming a surgeon just for used up pussy. Jfl
amen. 64 hour shifts
fuck
that
shit
accountants work what? 9am-5pm?

Also might I add, that if you work for a big company, they are likely to pay off your ENTIRE student loan debt you acquire
its really a good major to go into
not too hard and shit all the benefits
What’s your major? It seems like your doing accounting lol
nah man, my sisters an accountant major
im still in highschool lmao
im enlisting in the military doing top level fbi nsa shit

Also might I add, that if you work for a big company, they are likely to pay off your ENTIRE student loan debt you acquire
its really a good major to go into
not too hard and shit all the benefits
My nigga I might switch my major to accounting tomorrow. I’m currently doing a biology major and I’m not into it at all

My nigga I might switch my major to accounting tomorrow. I’m currently doing a biology major and I’m not into it at all
haha yeah its pretty nice,
i heard my friend had this one sub teacher who said to them
"Yeah bio doesnt get you shit, thats why im here stuck as a substitute, cuz a bio major suckkkkss"
that was word for word.
The next day, he quit as a substitute teacher

• +1
I think it is easily replacable by automation

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I'm majoring in accounting atm and it's okay.. not too difficult so far but it's only my first year bro. It is a bit boring and requires studying to actually know what the fuck is happening. I'm just doing it for the money. Also switched from CS cause I was too low IQ lol

Incel field and your job will be taken over by a computer anyhow

its easy af tbh compared to comp sceince and medicine

would rather just take the easy route as a incel, if i was chad i would prob do stem

but as a incel whos going to eventually rope, i dont see the point.

Tax advisor here. So a bit in the same field.
Administration type of work, that accountants do/did will largely be automated I think.
What remains, I think. The control/check of the validity of administration and results. Advisory. Sparring partner for business owners. First line legal help.

The "punching numbers" part of this profession, will go away. Also The bookkeeping. And qually the math.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill

Great I love math too bro

Just do finance instead. It's more valuable and it also crosses over with accounting.

A person will have to sign the papers and take the legal responsibility. That's something a computer can't do.
No, but you only need a fraction of the current number. Watson from IBM is close to literally kill off hundreds of thousands jobs.

So wtf do I do than

Most health professionals actually aren't in it for the pussy. That's just projection from PSL basement dwelling NEETS

I don't think accountants will ever be replaced. Their jobs may be altered by machines but not replaced. Human has too sign documents and keep track of the books. A human has to be responsible for the financial documents.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
yes, get your cpa qual andd your golden

I don't think accountants will ever be replaced. Their jobs may be altered by machines but not replaced. Human has too sign documents and keep track of the books. A human has to be responsible for the financial documents.

Pretty much this. AI will only go so far. Humans will be needed to program the AI with the endless possibilities & then some.