is acne very big failo?

xz90

xz90

Banned
two biggest slayers in my class have decent amount of acne over their face, and it looks disgusting, but it seems girls dont care. maybe acne isnt a huge failo?

Yes bro, unless you have god tier facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and ZyzzReincarnate
people can look past it in a classroom with people you meet everyday (same goes for highschool). obviously not god for first impressions

• +1
Reactions: xz90
two biggest slayers in my class have decent amount of acne over their face, and it looks disgusting, but it seems girls dont care. maybe acne isnt a huge failo?
depends how bad tbh. Some people survive horrible acne with minimal scarring jfl.

Acne = turn off to 99% of women

Clear skin or death

• +1
Reactions: x30001
One of the few things every single person over 7 PSL has in common is good skin. Good skin and good hair, and maybe low body fat, are literally the only three things that are absolute necessities. Insane bones, insane eyes etc are all give or take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
depends how bad tbh. Some people survive horrible acne with minimal scarring jfl.
It's possible to make a full recovery from most kinds of acne.

not a huge deal in highschool but no acne is always way better

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and xz90
not a huge deal in highschool but no acne is always way better

One of the few things every single person over 7 PSL has in common is good skin. Good skin and good hair, and maybe low body fat, are literally the only three things that are absolute necessities. Insane bones, insane eyes etc are all give or take.
meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
acne is death sentence in a lot of cases

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Probably the biggest failo.

Yes, at my school there’s this tall blonde chad that has acne all over his face and it failos him so hard. He’s still good-looking but is acne is really bad.