Is aegyo sal a good thing?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Many posts here said yes and many said no.

It's generally not a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and sub6manletnozygos
its cute bro especially on asian qt 3.14s

I have it. I got it from developing the zygomaticus and orbicularis oculi muscles (too much?). Combined with having naturally high set cheekbones, this made me look retarded. It made my undereyes so meaty, and now when I squintmax I get more wrinkling. I mean, it's not really that noticeable in good lighting but still bothers me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
I have it. I got it from developing the zygomaticus and orbicularis oculi muscles (too much?). Combined with having naturally high set cheekbones, this made me look retarded. It made my undereyes so meaty, and now when I squintmax I get more wrinkling. I mean, it's not really that noticeable in good lighting but still bothers me
how did you develop your orbital muscles?

make a guide boyo

how did you develop your orbital muscles?

Images 80

Facial excercises. Pull down on your cheekbone soft tissue and then squint as hard as possible. More resistance over time with your fingers for more development. This trains the zygomaticus MINOR which is on your cheekbone (probably trains the major too). The zygomaticus MAJOR extends from your lower cheekbone down to the angle of your mouth. Usually used in smiling but when you develop it, you'll start being able to activate it with no expression which looks gnarly lmfao.

The orbicularis oculi is all the muscle around your eyes. Its function is closing the eyelids. The previous exercise probably targets it too but you can also do another where you push upwards at your medial canthus (outer canthus) really hard (or as necessary) and then trying to close your eyes. I'm assuming the first exercise trains the part of orbicularis that's under the eyes, this one trains the area lateral to the eyes

One muscle which I would recommend training for every male on earth except Chads would be the mentalis (chin muscle). This muscle is used in lifting the lower lip. Put as many fingers as you need on your menalobial fold (not your chin, but below the lip, right on the upper part of your chin and the muscle) and pull DOWN as hard as possible, and then pull your lower lip UP. You're creating resistance obviously. This worked wonders for giving me extra chin projection
make a guide boyo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
View attachment 189561

Facial excercises. Pull down on your cheekbone soft tissue and then squint as hard as possible. More resistance over time with your fingers for more development. This trains the zygomaticus MINOR which is on your cheekbone (probably trains the major too). The zygomaticus MAJOR extends from your lower cheekbone down to the angle of your mouth. Usually used in smiling but when you develop it, you'll start being able to activate it with no expression which looks gnarly lmfao.

The orbicularis oculi is all the muscle around your eyes. Its function is closing the eyelids. The previous exercise probably targets it too but you can also do another where you push upwards at your medial canthus (outer canthus) really hard (or as necessary) and then trying to close your eyes. I'm assuming the first exercise trains the part of orbicularis that's under the eyes, this one trains the area lateral to the eyes

One muscle which I would recommend training for every male on earth except Chads would be the mentalis (chin muscle). This muscle is used in lifting the lower lip. Put as many fingers as you need on your menalobial fold (not your chin, but below the lip, right on the upper part of your chin and the muscle) and pull DOWN as hard as possible, and then pull your lower lip UP. You're creating resistance obviously. This worked wonders for giving me extra chin projection
Do you think doing the second exercise could improve the NCT noticeably after a year? id be interested long term study - track your progress then make a thread.

Last edited:
Do you think through doing the second exercise could improve the NCT noticeably after a year. id be interest to see long term effects of this
The first exercise makes my eyes more positively tilted and quite literally makes my cheekbones look higher set. If you keep doing it a ball of flesh surrounding your zygos develops and when squinching (which I do all the time, even before lookism bc I have bad eyesight), this flesh elevates more noticeably. Idk if it will fix it when relaxed, but when squinching it will definitely make your eyes more positively tilted. Ik that's not too great but this is not surgical obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and sub6manletnozygos
View attachment 189561

That's why Chico and other models have it.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
The first exercise makes my eyes more positively tilted and quite literally makes my cheekbones look higher set. If you keep doing it a ball of flesh surrounding your zygos develops and when squinching (which I do all the time, even before lookism bc I have bad eyesight), this flesh elevates more noticeably. Idk if it will fix it when relaxed, but when squinching it will definitely make your eyes more positively tilted. Ik that's not too great but this is not surgical obviously
all the midfacial muscles including the orbicularis is noticably weaker on the right side of my face, right side is melting down while the left side muscles are well developed and toned. my left eye is noticably PCT while the right eye is Neutral or maybe Negative CT. left corner of my lip raises when I smile but right corner does not. this is causing a big asymmetry so I’m gonna try your exercises. do you have any idea what causes only one side to be weak and one side to be strong? asymmetric chewing habits maybe?