Reactions: Deleted member 4887, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Feanor
Me actually graduated from Dankford Uni with Bachelors degree
What do you wanna know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I need a good healthy diet so I stop starving myself
If you starve yourself you should eat more fat and carbs than protein because protein is more satiating

No this site consists mostly of board certified maxillofacial and plastic surgeons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Eat mroe carbs and proteins, eat meat and milk etc.

Eat organ meat 2-3 times a week, eat a lot of seafood, specially bivalves 3-4x times a week, only carbs you should be getting are veggies, starchy roots, and non-grain cereal (quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat), rice is okay as long as it isn't farmed in a shithole. Eat organic eggs raw or atleast the yolk raw. Consume probiotics (raw goat milk and kefir best) but anything is better than nothing. Supplement B-100 complex and Ubiquinol. If you have any kind of mental disorder, try supplementing with Inositol, Niacin, Thiamine and Magnesium.

Simple really. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a retard with IBS and magnesium deficiency or a kike.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No this site consists mostly of board certified maxillofacial and plastic surgeons.
i caged at the middle of the night it's uncool bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon10 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Eat organ meat 2-3 times a week, eat a lot of seafood, specially bivalves 3-4x times a week, only carbs you should be getting are veggies, starchy roots, and non-grain cereal (quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat), rice is okay as long as it isn't farmed in a shithole. Eat organic eggs raw or atleast the yolk raw. Consume probiotics (raw goat milk and kefir best) but anything is better than nothing. Supplement B-100 complex and Ubiquinol. If you have any kind of mental disorder, try supplementing with Inositol, Niacin, Thiamine and Magnesium.

Simple really. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a retard with IBS and magnesium deficiency or a kike.
What’s an example of a healthy breakfast?

What’s an example of a healthy breakfast?

Millions of options, you can eat anything of that list at any time, I've been having any kind of meat with atleast 6 eggs in the morning + a citric fruit for the last 3 months and it works perfectly for me. Go experience for yourself.

Millions of options, you can eat anything of that list at any time, I've been having any kind of meat with atleast 6 eggs in the morning + a citric fruit for the last 3 months and it works perfectly for me. Go experience for yourself.
What kind of meat do you usually go for?

What kind of meat do you usually go for?

Primarily salmon or mackerel, if not I go with any cut of meat I have, literally anything, and if I don't have meat or fresh seafood then I'll proceed to get canned sardines or tuna idgaf. If you start to eat meat, don't buy from supermarkets where they're cured with nitrates or if you're from the US be careful with triazines you can find on the meat from cattle.

Primarily salmon or mackerel, if not I go with any cut of meat I have, literally anything, and if I don't have meat or fresh seafood then I'll proceed to get canned sardines or tuna idgaf. If you start to eat meat, don't buy from supermarkets where they're cured with nitrates or if you're from the US be careful with triazines you can find on the meat from cattle.
Where’s the best place to buy meat in the US?

Where’s the best place to buy meat in the US?

Obviously the best option worldwide is to befriend a local farmer and get all the shit from there (what I do ngl), the second best place is to visit any kind of local market you have or any Whole Foods nearby you (idk that shit actually as there isn't any where I'm from but I've heard good opinions from them overall), but if you can't just try to see if in the supermarkets there is an organic 100% grass fed beef section or smth.

But now that we're talking during a quarantine if you can do any of the above, great, but if you can't your best option is to buy any canned seafood (that doesn't have any oils in it).

This legit works. The easy and not optimal way is to just eat a lot of junk (low volume, high calorie foods). Some more healthy options that fit this profile are dried fruits, honey, peanut butter, etc, but most are junk. .75g of protein per lb of bodyweight, fill the rest of your cals with whatever. I miss eating like the vid below... I gained like 100lbs over the course of a few years lol.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756