Is anyone in contact with itsOVER? I miss his gook-slaying reports

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Is he posting somewhere else? Did he rope?

hes not from ee and he uses alts to friend people to get info and doxx them

It's ultra easy cause men there are norwooding bloated 3 psl ogres

And they keep the women it is over for brit cucks us cucks and the cuckermany tbh EE are the ultimate fakecels

And they keep the women it is over for brit cucks us cucks and the cuckermany tbh EE are the ultimate fakecels
Dude i worked in an hotel in summer and the amount of russian model tier foids i saw with bloat lords norwooding deformed ogres made me convinced that it's impossible to be incel in russia unless you're mentally ill

Dude i worked in an hotel in sumler and the amount of russian model tier foids i saw with bloat lords norwooding deformed ogres made me convinced that it's impossible to be incel in russia unless you're mentally ill

Fucking hell it's over for uk cucks what do russians have we don;t

What do they have us uk cels don't
women there are still somehow conservative and not that affected by media and looks hypergamy plus they're the most beautiful women i have ever seen my whole life i might actually end up marrying a russian dead serious

women there are still somehow conservatibe and not that affected by media and looks hyoergamy plus they're the most beautiful women i have ever seen my whole life i might actually end up marrying a russian dead serious

Ahhhh right but i don't like conservative women NGL they tend to be quite abusive to kids tbh and the reiglious ones are even more crazy fuck that shit i perfer to wait it out with technology see where that leads
A better women to men ratio

Just kill off 50 percent of men bro

Ahhhh right but i don't like conservative women NGL they tend to be quite abusive to kids tbh and the reiglious ones are even more crazy fuck that shit i perfer to wait it out with technology see where that leads
Same but they're so gl i could see myself overlooking that like holy fuck the amount of 6 psl 18-23 foids i saw this summer fried my brain when i get back to work next summer looksmaxed i plan on slaying the slav puss best looking foids on the planet and the easiest

Same but they're so gl i could see myself overlooking that like holy fuck the amount of 6 psl 18-23 foids i saw this summer fried my brain when i get back to work next summer looksmaxed i plan on slaying the slav puss best looking foids on the planet and the easiest

Go ahead tbh i would perfer steering clear of crazies western foids are the least crazy NGL their more addicted to chads cum but less crazy i perfer them to be more open minded NGL

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
6 foot 3 white guy claiming he's a truecel go fuck yourself
I'm not 6'3 faggot. I'm ugly af with my mouth area and ogre nose. No foids give me ioi's. I'm not saying that i'm truecel, but i can get only ugly landwhales with a lot of effort.

I'm not 6'3 faggot. I'm ugly af with my mouth area and ogre nose. No foids give me ioi's. I'm not saying that i'm truecel, but i can get only ugly landwhales with a lot of effort.

You've posted your pics here before i've seen you

If you're russian i can't believe you're incel it's impossible

Go ahead tbh i would perfer steering clear of crazies western foids are the least crazy NGL their more addicted to chads cum but less crazy i perfer them to be more open minded NGL
Fuck open mindedness and leftist shit that's what fucked us in the first place i want a breath takingly beautiful slav foid who'd satisfy me in bed make dinner raise the kids and stay at home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Fuck open mindedness and leftist shit that's what fucked us in the first place i want a breath takingly beautiful slav foid who'd satisfy me in bed make dinner raise the kids and stay at home

You do you i'm never having kids so i don't really want that part to be honest and i don't want her to stay home i am not taking care of my fucking gf fuck that i just want something i can cuddle at night tbh not that much unforantely i can't find a women whom i jaw mog

You do you i'm never having kids so i don't really want that part to be honest and i don't want her to stay home i am not taking care of my fucking gf fuck that i just want something i can cuddle at night tbh not that much unforantely i can't find a women whom i jaw mog
I am planning on slaying first once i am looksmaxed when i feel i fucked dozens of gl slav foids i might settle with one

I am planning on slaying first once i am looksmaxed when i feel i fucked dozens of gl slav foids i might settle with one

Go ahead tbh what i wish i had was my robot wife were already married to our phones our next wives will be robotic AI'S