Is bad lighting cope?

J

JeyJeyJoey

Iron
Lately ive noticed I look awful in bad lighting. If there is light completely on my fave i look good, however if it’s directly above me or behind me i look like shit, is this normal? Does anyone have examples of models looking awful in bad lighting? I swear i look like a different person its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
What makes you think this?
read this
it basically say everything there is to it and gives good example

Red and Blue were attacking each other. Pounding the door, scratching the walls, all while Green sat in the corner wailing. “It’s going to happen this time!” Blue said as he ripped off his arm. Every tendon was visibly torn one by one, the bone finally snapping. He started pounding it ferociously against the wall, “We’ll get out of here as soon as White comes back!” Red was gnawing on the jacket, drooling everywhere down the front of it. He cackled, “Before we get out, we’re gunna kill you!” It would be a slow and painful death, the speech had been heard before on many sleepless nights.
Red was chanting ‘We’re gunna kill you.’ Loudly. It wasn’t long before Blue joined in, slamming his arm against the ground with a sick thud splat sound. It was obnoxious. It was frightening. And there was no stopping them. They were in control. “We’ll rip off your fingers one by one and before you scream will rip out your tongue!” It wasn’t the first time they’d threatened to kill. Hell, it wasn’t the first time they had killed if they did. They didn’t have to play by the rules, they were above them. Terrible things. Loud, and messy and frightening. Someday, they’d kill again. Maybe they would kill White or maybe their threats would finally become reality.
Green gets a little defensive whenever they start the chanting. He screamed. And put his arms around the jacket, biting the side and pushing Red away. Red kicked Green, and that just made him scream louder.
And nothing could be done.
Those three aptly named this place the cloud. It was just like White. It was big, it was safe. It was something to love and hate at the same time. Sometimes it was like it is now, terrible. Sometimes it was peaceful, like when White came. And after White came. And some nights sleep was bearable. Living in the same place as those three demons, it didn’t happen often. But the Cloud was nice.
The three demons were all short, maybe three feet tall. Red is blue and fat, with those long pointy ears and those long pointy fangs. Blue is red and he was a little taller than Green, and more like a stick. Green is green. He is the shortest. He doesn’t say much, he just sits in the corner with his big yellow eyes and screams. And screams. And screams. And screams. Sometimes he gets closer. And he will hug or chew. But he never rips off his arm or threatens to kill or misbehaves past those disgusting, gurgled shrieks. When White came back, the screaming either stopped or became worse.
Red and Blue turned the gravity in the room upside down for the three of them. They always do such unthinkable things. Green clung to the jacket as long as he could until he fell up with a thud. Red and Blue started jumping on the ceiling like there was an upside down trampoline. “Join us!” Red screamed with his blue tongue. They threatened to kill and Green screamed. They finally got bored and came back down.
White was coming soon. That meant Red and Blue would probably disappear for a while. Hopefully there would be some sleep tonight. Red and Blue don’t like sleep. Or the cloud. Or White.
Was there any damage from Red’s attack? It’s almost impossible to tell, moving in slow motion and at the same time being hardly able to move. Emotions and senses were weird in the cloud. Feeling came with every hit and bite from Red and Blue. Hearing Green scream and moan and wail was almost unbearable. And Red and Blue continued to make feelings and senses come alive. Pounding the door, scratching the walls, all while Green sat in the corner screaming. And screaming. And screaming.
It hurt his throat. Blue’s arm being ripped off hurt. It was felt. It was a feeling in this place that feeling is so limited. That you aren’t supposed to talk or feel or love. Or hate. Or scream or rip off your arm or use the ceiling as a trampoline.
The three demons were friends once. Horns and fangs and greens cute and ugly face, Red’s blue face and Blue’s red body. They were the best friends anyone could ask for. Together they screamed and yelled and ruled the city. The first one met was Red. It was a startling first encounter. He always said these things about best interests. About being together forever.
With the doubt that came with Red came Blue. After waking up one morning to Red’s attacks, he just stood there at the foot of the bed. He introduced himself, and didn’t seem like that bad of a creature. He and Red got along great, and maybe they would go off and be friends together and get out of the apartment.
But that wasn’t the case. They stayed and they fought and screamed and started saying they were hungry and human tasted better than any other meat. When that was turned down one or two or seventy four times, that is when Green appeared.
Green was different than Red and Blue. He wasn’t an asshole. He didn’t talk, he liked to cuddle, He was pleasant. And ugly. But kind of like those pug dogs. So ugly he was cute. It wasn’t for another few weeks that the screaming started.
That is what started the first conversation with White. She was informed of everything that happened with those three. From the fights, to the scratches and scars, everything. She immediately said that she hated them all, especially Green. Poor green, he is the friendliest. She said she hated them. The pounding on the door, the scratching on the walls, and poor Green’s wailing. If only she heard the vomit-inducing sound of Blue ripping off and reattaching his limbs, she wouldn’t be so hard on Green’s screaming.
White’s first conversation was about Purple, probably about a year ago now. Purple had pink skin and blue eyes, and was not short and did not hurt people and was an all around friendly person. Her real name was actually Samantha, but Red and Blue insisted she be called Purple. White was a color and a name, so when talking to White she was referred to as Purple as well. Red was jealous of her company, and her patience and her kindness. On her birthday, she came over to the apartment. Dinner was cooked and served for two. Red was so angry she was back. Green was hiding under the bed. Red grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the chest. Dinner stayed on the table for eight nights after that. So was Purple’s body. Red ate her piece by piece for those eight days, and that was the end of Purple.
Then there was Black. Meeting black was the first time Green ever spoke, because Green named Black, because Black was black. With black eyes and black hair and black skin. Calling Black black wasn’t that bad, because his last name was Brown. Green didn’t moan or scream when Black was around. Blue just loved hurting the other two demons and people almost as much as there was love for Purple while she was alive. He didn’t eat Black, he hit him in the face with a brick over and over and over. Exactly one hundred and eight times. That’s what started Green’s screams. And screams. And screams. Poor Black for being dead. And poor Green for having to go through all of that. And everyone else having to deal with Green’s screams after Black died.
So that is why White hates Green and Red and Blue. Two of them were murderers and one of them had a moral compass. Green didn’t do anything wrong. That is why the cloud is now home. That is why White visits every single day. 3 times. Unless Green acts up. Then 4. It’s a surprise White didn’t come with the bouncing on the ceiling, that seems all around against the rules.
If White comes, Red and Blue are going to get crazy like they do every day, until they disappear for a while. Red was playing surgeon on himself now. He ripped out his heart, mucus and liquid spurting on the ceiling and the floor. He threw it leaving a huge blue stain against the wall as it hit.
“I didn’t know you had a heart!” Blue said in his high, cackled voice. Red seemed insulted, so he jumped up and attacked Blue again. And Blue and Red were fighting and punching and yelling and hurting and Green was screaming the other two were bouncing and pounding the door and scratching the walls and screaming and screaming and hurting and crying and pleading and bleeding and White would be here soon and this would all be settled.
There was a knock on the door and White smiled, her white teeth matching her white uniform. “How are you doing today?” She said. Green didn’t scream. It was actually kind of comical. He opened his mouth in this giant O shape and created this noise that sounded like the mix between a howl and a gasp.
“Tell her to fuck off!” Blue screamed. They never moved when White was in the room. “Tell her I’m going to eat her like I ate Purple!” Red said. Every time Red mentioned Purple, it caused some hate, some regret. Green screamed once, twice, and then went silent as he started to chew on the jacket.
“Are you okay today? Have Blue and Red behaved? What about Green?” White was so silly sometimes. She knew Green didn’t misbehave. He was just loud. White was so pretty. Red thinks she would taste delicious. Blue said he wants to hang up her guts like Christmas lights. She ignored them. She did the impossible.
The silence from the other three was peaceful. It normally isn’t this way. Some nights when White comes in, she has to bring in three or four unnamed men to control the three demons.
She smiled that peaceful smile that seemed impossible in this hell of a home. “It’s time to take your pills, John, you deserve a little bit of peace today."

No bro everyone looks bad in bad lightening but if ur recessed u will have shadows exaggerating the recessed parts so recessed race look worse than models do under bad light. Models also look bad but incels get it worse because good light can hide some of the recessed genetiks from front

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and WadlowMaxxing
Ive seen many bad photos of models so what makes you think so?
If your photo looks like how you look in the mirror, then that is how your really look, the mirror doesn't lie but the camera can cause distortion, depending on the lens, angles, and camera settings.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Kenickie
If your photo looks like how you look in the mirror, then that is how your really look, the mirror doesn't lie but the camera can cause distortion, depending on the lens, angles, and camera settings.
I know a chad that looks ugly / below avg in most selfies the lens is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
No i look good in sefies and regular photos only when theres not full light on my face i look bad

No man i look good in sefies and regular photos but when theres only one light souce and its directly above me i look horrible

Bro i look deformed af on my camera and look like a chipmunk then on mirror i look anorexic and not bloated

No man i look good in sefies and regular photos but when theres only one light souce and its directly above me i look horrible
Do you have bad collagen

Do you have bad collagen
I recently lost 60lbs but im also not lean. Like when i take a photo with flash i look amazing even sefie. But if the lighting is right above me or not on my face at all i look really bad

Lighting can make you look like a god. I look 10x better with good lighting. Essential for instagrammaxxxing

Lighting can make you look like a god. I look 10x better with good lighting. Essential for instagrammaxxxing
I think everyone looks bad in lighting direcly above them thats harsh honestly.