Is bad to be friends with a girl

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Or is it ok as long as she gave you atleast bj or handjob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and toth77
do whatever you want to do lol dark triad leaders dont listen to others opinion about their actions

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
do whatever you want to do lol dark triad leaders dont listen to others opinion about their actions
Just asking my niggas

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Actually cuck if she doesnt give you pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Mr.cope, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
dark triad leaders

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 7079, Mr.cope and 2 others
Anal cumdumpster or no friendship

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5683, Htobrother and 1 other person
what are u talking about!
u are the dark triad leader
indeed but i dont call myself that so people dont know who i really am lol (dark triad trait)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Only anal ? What if V ? Or M

No, tbh if they think you’re cool they will set you up, just don’t hang out with them much and when you do, make sure to leave good impressions.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
No, tbh if they think you’re cool they will set you up, just don’t hang out with them much and when you do, make sure to leave good impressions.
What do y mean bro?

its ok if shes sucking ur dick, otherwise no

• +1
Most people in these circles will say no but having friends that a girls is the best way to get set up with other people. sometimes they literally just give you lay ups. Also from what I see is that the guys social circle will overlap with the girls social circle and they meet people that way, through friends of a friends girlfriend and shit

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Htobrother
Most people in these circles will say no but having friends that a girls is the best way to get set up with other people. sometimes they literally just give you lay ups. Also from what I see is that the guys social circle will overlap with the girls social circle and they meet people that way, through friends of a friends girlfriend and shit
Thx what does layup mean?

Like lay up in basketball = easy points. What I’m saying is they can just tell you if a girl they know thinks you’re cute or whatever
Thx what does layup mean?

• +1
Like lay up in basketball = easy points. What I’m saying is they can just tell you if a girl they know thinks you’re cute or whatever
True thx

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
What do y mean bro?
Even if a girl has a bf or for whatever reason isn’t into you, if she thinks you are decent looking and a good person she can tell her friends about you. Just don’t hang out often unless she is letting you fuck but make sure when you do hang out that it’s a good time and you aren’t boring or ugly then she can recommend you to her single friends.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Htobrother and bladeeout