is baking soda legit for teeth whitening?

gymislife

gymislife

heard it helps, or is it another cope

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
im doing it right now, not every night because i hate it, but yes, i see good results

will also try coconut oil, but rn i am low on money

Giphy

And yes it's legit.

im doing it right now, not every night because i hate it, but yes, i see good results

will also try coconut oil, but rn i am low on money
i've tried coconut oil swishing before and i don't think it made my teeth any whiter, but it's good for removing bacteria in the mouth, might try it again while also brushing teeth with baking soda

i've tried coconut oil swishing before and i don't think it made my teeth any whiter, but it's good for removing bacteria in the mouth, might try it again while also brushing teeth with baking soda
for how much did you do it? here guys say 20 min at least

It increases blood assets called ketons, which are associated with diabetes complications, and it also decreases how much iron the body absorbs.

It increases blood assets called ketons, which are associated with diabetes complications, and it also decreases how much iron the body absorbs.
source?

it's extremely aggressive and damaging towards the teeth, it's really not worth using

It helps in that it works like sandpaper to "sand" away the staining on your teeth. But in doing go it obviously thins the enamel which isn't good.

So yes, it removes staining, but it also removes bits of tooth too.

It's a meme

Tbh I tried both oil pulling and baking soda for a while, results were super small and now i bought teeth whitening strips..

Won't oil pulling activate buccinators causing chubby cheeks?

it's not worth using. for whiter teeth either use:

crest whitening strips/ some other type of them

get them professionally whitened

it's not worth using. for whiter teeth either use:

crest whitening strips/ some other type of them

get them professionally whitened
i got whitening strips, i will make update here in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
If you do this then you're the biggest retard in the universe ngl. Baking soda will completely destroy all your enamel and leave you with rotting, sensitive teeth. Have fun with having shit teeth at 20-25.

If you do this then you're the biggest retard in the universe ngl. Baking soda will completely destroy all your enamel and leave you with rotting, sensitive teeth. Have fun with having shit teeth at 20-25.
1578895637384-png.png