Is bichectomy permanent ? Any testimonies?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Hi,
I plan to do a buccal fat removal (a.k.a bichectomy) on the next months. Besides the price, I have some concerns about this operation. The main one is to know if it's supposed to last forever. For instance, could the fat come back if I gain weight? Has anyone done this operation before, and if that so, could they testify about it?

Thx

F9253097 F878 4A59 BC3D A93CD10C6DFD

Apparently this dude @Chadlite Rutherford had good results from it

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 6272, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Looks good, but I don't think that he's done only that. Maybe he's got fillers in addition to bichectomy, or has done genioplastia
He said he didn’t got any fillers or implants in his thread just the buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
Looks good, but I don't think that he's done only that. Maybe he's got fillers in addition to bichectomy, or has done genioplastia
He said it was just weight loss + buccal fat removal

yes its permanent as long as you maintain your body fat percent because they literally take fat cells out

Thanks guys, I will check that thread

But do you think that the fat could come back? All surgery websites say that it's not likely to happen, but I would like to have your thoughts before I make an appointment with a surgeon.

y
yes its permanent as long as you maintain your body fat percent because they literally take fat cells out
Yeah, but what if you gain weight ? I heard that the buccal fat isn't really impacted by weight fluctuations, because it's a type of fat cell that only shrinks with aging.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Yeah, but what if you gain weight ? I heard that the buccal fat isn't really impacted by weight fluctuations, because it's a type of fat cell that only shrinks with aging.
you will probably gain SOME fat there but it will never be as much as before because again, the literal removal of fat cells

No just buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
Thanks guys, I will check that thread

But do you think that the fat could come back? All surgery websites say that it's not likely to happen, but I would like to have your thoughts before I make an appointment with a surgeon.
No bro, it can't come back.
They take fat cells away, fat is stored in those cells, if your cheeks don't have fat cells then it is impossible to store fat there.

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
No bro, it can't come back.
They take fat cells away, fat is stored in those cells, if your cheeks don't have fat cells then it is impossible to store fat there.
Yeah, but you can create new fat cells even if some were gone, can't you? That's how the weight gain process works : your current fat cells are full, and then your body creates new one to store the excedent, etc