Is big bulge game legit?

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Is having a prominent junk through pants a good way to attract women? If they see you have a big dick will they be more likely to see you as a sexual threat?

Is tight jeans game legit?
@averageblokecel
@Zesto
@extreme-overthinker
@Nibba
@JustChris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Yes. Women will look if they see one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Probs not, but you don't have anything to lose by trying.

• +1
yes

• +1
Yes It is, once fucked by a big dongus, she Will not leave you

• +1
Do I have to add more?

• +1
Big bulge game isn't always legit because:
- some guys are growers and some are showers
- If you have a big bulge then you're a shower
- showers often experience little to no change in penis size during an erection
- if your penis is 4 inches flaccid and 5 inches erect then there's no real point of running big bulge game
- Modern female's pussy is stretched very wide and loose because of years of chronic cock addiction
- Anything under 15 inches won't satisfy her
- Your cock won't satisfy her
- it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Future Arablite, Deleted member 281 and 4 others
Is having a prominent junk through pants a good way to attract women? If they see you have a big dick will they be more likely to see you as a sexual threat?

@averageblokecel
@Zesto
@extreme-overthinker
@Nibba
@JustChris
Yeah I have bbc but on white me (bwc?) and when I wear tight pants my girl goes crazy

• +1
Yeah I have bbc but on white me (bwc?) and when I wear tight pants my girl goes crazy
Noted
- if your penis is 4 inches flaccid and 5 inches erect then there's no real point of running big bulge game
- Modern female's pussy is stretched very wide and loose because of years of chronic cock addiction
- it's over
True tbh. High IQ as usual

• +1
- it's over
Accurate as usual boyo. Isaac Newton iq

• +1
  • +1

@averageblokecel
@Zesto
@extreme-overthinker
@Nibba
@JustChris

Tight jeans for my J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing has nothing to do with bulge and everything to do with showing how skinny you are in Asia.

• +1
Probs not, but you don't have anything to lose by trying.
- it's over

• +1

@averageblokecel
@Zesto
@extreme-overthinker
@Nibba
@JustChris

If your attractive, a visibly big dick can be viwed as attractive.

If your not, its gross.

Besides dick size matter wayyyyy more to guys than girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Never_Began and Nibba
If your attractive, a visibly big dick can be viwed as attractive.

If your not, its gross.

Yeah accurate. Girls a lot of times think it's gross but if we see big tits in a crop top it's hot even if the girls face isn't great

• +1
As long as your dick is in the normal size range, it's not important...
now if the woman in question is a roastie with a loose shell-shocked vagina..... she isn't going to feel anything unless she's being penetrated by a 27 inch black mamba

• +1
Your BWC(yes that is the correct terminology) is an important factor, but due to your facial aesthetics, women are attracted to you. Having a big dick as a non attractive male cannot be compared to a butterface female as being butterface does not hinder a relationship too much whereas looks can hinder a relationship very much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
This niggas stop coping, there's a lot of ways of running big pipe game:

So you get a rumor going "dude afrikancel has a huge dong", people will know you have it huge. Now you go and hang out with people who know that you have it huge (or at least you think they know), preferably go to a party or some shit. You approach a girl and get sexual with her, low-key mentioning that if she remembers that you have a hose hanging and if she wants to see it. Now if you 2 go to a room and she sees it irl, she will jump on and magic, you put pee pee in vagina. May not work first time, may work some times, take into account you rely on your gymcelled body and huge cock.

Another way could be going for places with women who want it big or some crap, surely they do exist.

*Taken from another an answer I made on another thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
This niggas stop coping, there's a lot of ways of running big pipe game:

So you get a rumor going "dude afrikancel has a huge dong", people will know you have it huge. Now you go and hang out with people who know that you have it huge (or at least you think they know), preferably go to a party or some shit. You approach a girl and get sexual with her, low-key mentioning that if she remembers that you have a hose hanging and if she wants to see it. Now if you 2 go to a room and she sees it irl, she will jump on and magic, you put pee pee in vagina. May not work first time, may work some times, take into account you rely on your gymcelled body and huge cock.

Another way could be going for places with women who want it big or some crap, surely they do exist.

*Taken from another an answer I made on another thread
Only problem is I don't have friends like that

• +1
  • +1
over for dickletcels

• +1
She has to feel it, not see it.

• +1
Is it worth frauding a big pp?

• +1
Your BWC(yes that is the correct terminology) is an important factor, but due to your facial aesthetics, women are attracted to you. Having a big dick as a non attractive male cannot be compared to a butterface female as being butterface does not hinder a relationship too much whereas looks can hinder a relationship very much.
Yeah I agree