Is bimax the no.1 procedure jawcels should get?

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
I believe that if one/both of your jaws are recessed or misaligned, then your face lacks harmony. I see chin implant/genio results and they look underwhelming because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Idk what do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Idk what do you look like?
My chin is a bit recessed, but it has good height. 1cm advancement would be enough. My upper jaw is a bit downward grown and I am thinking of having lefort 1 ccw rotation to make it straight. I have a deep bite so I guess they will do it on me. For my lower jaw BSSO to fix the bite and some kind of genio will be enough for a strong chin.
All this costs abour 15-20k in Germany.

• +1
My chin is a bit recessed, but it has good height. 1cm advancement would be enough. My upper jaw is a bit downward grown and I am thinking of having lefort 1 ccw rotation to make it straight. I have a deep bite so I guess they will do it on me. For my lower jaw BSSO to fix the bite and some kind of genio will be enough for a strong chin.
All this costs abour 15-20k in Germany.
dude then you're like me chin wise i think: good height just slight recession. if i were you i'd go with an implant if anything

• +1
dude then you're like me chin wise i think: good height just slight recession. if i were you i'd go with an implant if anything
I have the deep bite and want to fix that shit first. Having a proper bite helps you age better too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I heard from a looks theory video that improving the general jaw area is the fastest way to better one's looks, as it has the biggest impact on the appearance of the face. So if your jaw is a weakness, its definitely worth correcting with surgery, just ensure that the surgeon you use is well known and has had many good results with other clients. I personally plan to go to south Korea to get my surgery, at the Regen Tower, it is on youtube if anyone is interested in seeking out the information, they seem really professional and can even sit down with you and show you how you will look after the surgery is done with computer imaging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Yes tbh. Jaw surgery is legit if you have recessed jaws or underbite overbite etc. chin implant affects the chin not the jaw tbh.

• +1