Is bitcoin going to 25 and then crash catastrophically?

D

Deleted member 2634

Just checked $BTC price, holy shit.

My low IQ screems to me that I am missing out
I remember late 2017 i thought the same, i invested on top and lost money. Maybe wait for a dip then invest?

I remember late 2017 i thought the same, I invested on top and lost money. Maybe wait for a dip then invest?
lol good luck with waiting for the dip. It's going to be just below 30k by the end of the year. Mark my words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, tcienne and Lars
idk doesnt bother me tbh since i bought after it crashed in march

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 2634
Bitcoin will grow indefinitely, but at certain point it will be banned for normal people.

Learn alts, and escape when the time comes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 2634
will stabilise around 20k

will defo go down before reaching this tier
Yeah, but it will spike rapidly due to a sudden influx of retatds imo
I remember people selling their houses on reddit to buy at 18-19
And 1 month later they had to put the suicide hotline as a sticky post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, FuckMyLife, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
Yeah, but it will spike rapidly due to a sudden influx of retatds imo
I remember people selling their houses on reddit to buy at 18-19
unironically it's ideal to wait for it to go down, and wait to go up very rapidly - will probably reach insane tier but for few days bc of autists - and then sell.

unironically it's ideal to wait for it to go down, and wait to go up very rapidly - will probably reach insane tier but for few days bc of autists - and then sell.
Buy high
Sell low bro

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 3043
it will reach the 100 of fibonnaci then starts to lateralize
it will lateralize on this part here and then only god knows what the fuck is going to happen, but 100% wont be breaking the 100 fibonnaci ( at least not by now )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Casadonis, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 5048
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 819928 it will reach the 100 of fibonnaci then starts to lateralize
View attachment 819931 it will lateralize on this part here and then only god knows what the fuck is going to happen, but 100% wont be breaking the 100 fibonnaci ( at least not by now )
wtf really? that's high IQ I can't even understand, but feel like it might be legit somehow

wtf really? that's high IQ I can't even understand, but feel like it might be legit somehow
I suggest u don’t do anything irrational

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5048
Hodl long term indefinitely. Don't ever sell for worthless jew paper. A crash means nothing, it will only be a reason to buy more.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
I Will hold for years from now and don't look back and Just invest more and more in btc and some shares

• +1
Reactions: alex569

I remember late 2017 i thought the same, i invested on top and lost money. Maybe wait for a dip then invest?
This is why i bought if Bitcoin becommes world news again everyone is going to buy

Probably will crash when 2nd lockdown happens.

Just ride the wave and forget about it. If you're checking prices every day (or every week arguably) you're too short term focused.

Bitcoin tanked yesterday because of new Cuck Coinbase policies

Whenever normies start talking about crypto it's time to sell

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Whenever normies start talking about crypto it's time to sell
indeed, also there is no "crypto" only bitcoin, maybe monero because it solves the mining monopoly problem, and there will be a fork of btc either btccash or some other, these nomie bitches buying weird fucking coins make me laugh tbh

99% of bitcoin buyers nowadays are "muuuuh i am gonna be rich ouga ouga " they dont use it,dont care much about it.....

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
indeed, also there is no "crypto" only bitcoin, maybe monero because it solves the mining monopoly problem, and there will be a fork of btc either btccash or some other, these nomie bitches buying weird fucking coins make me laugh tbh

99% of bitcoin buyers nowadays are "muuuuh i am gonna be rich ouga ouga " they dont use it,dont care much about it.....

View attachment 819928 it will reach the 100 of fibonnaci then starts to lateralize
View attachment 819931 it will lateralize on this part here and then only god knows what the fuck is going to happen, but 100% wont be breaking the 100 fibonnaci ( at least not by now )
just started to fall after reaching 25, as i said. it will keep going down till it reaches the first bottom (? idk how can i spell it, basically the 61.8 fibo i mentioned ).
80% to 90% chance to happen as im saying

define: crash catastrophically "

long term. bitcoin and cryopto, is there to stay. I think.

I like Monero most.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and RIPPED IRL
I said that on November, BTC did exactly what I predicted. It was 29k on December 31st. Sometimes even I'm surprised at how accurate I am.

NOBODY KNOWS.