Is bonesmashing legit and are there any before-afters and long term growth?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
K2 liquid applied to cheekbones then proceeding to knock the cheekbones with fists (not too hard) repeatedly. Will this grow thicker cheekbones over long term?

Anyone had success with this?

What is the routine?

I have flat sunken cheekbones (inb4 infraorbital implants, nope, they will be knocked out of my face in MMA). I need this to work as I need air.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overformidgets and androidcel
no
no
no
no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedrester, Chadelite, impure666 and 6 others
bonesmashing is cope cmon lets not kid ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and kobecel
bone smashing is a lookism.net sadistic meme designed to fool low IQcels into smashing their skulls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11748 and 12 others
bone smashing is a lookism.net sadistic meme designed to fool low IQcels into smashing their skulls

this is literally how it started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
I am smashing my zygos,
Been doing it for 1 week now.
Its very blue and yellow but I think I’m starting to see a difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, rolloftape, impure666 and 1 other person
Why not just inject fillers? Radiesse can last up to 5 years. Even if hitting your head could cause bone growth it would be too unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
K2 liquid applied to cheekbones then proceeding to knock the cheekbones with fists (not too hard) repeatedly. Will this grow thicker cheekbones over long term?

Anyone had success with this?

What is the routine?

I have flat sunken cheekbones (inb4 infraorbital implants, nope, they will be knocked out of my face in MMA). I need this to work as I need air.
JFL at these brainlets that still deny the benefits of bonesmashing.
Here's me before and after 1 yr of bonesmashing.
42573 42574

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, HighIQcel, dogtown and 5 others
In theory yes but there’s probably problems that occur from only strengthening one bone.Not to mention it being uneven

I know a shit load of people bonesmashing their knuckles and elbows and it works really well. It’s common practice for combat sports like MMA and Muy Thai

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MadMong and OCDMaxxing
i've been doing it unironically, but i'm stupid lmao

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, xefo and androidcel
I know a shit load of people bonesmashing their knuckles and elbows and it works really well. It’s common practice for combat sports like MMA and Muy Thai
Someone please disprove why this would not work on cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, androidcel and Guest

This tbh ngl fr srs. Plenty of users on lookism have reported results yet only one ever posted it and it didn’t look convincing as he had just started if I recall. There are other samples of bonesmashing working but I’m lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, godsmistake, androidcel and 2 others

This tbh ngl fr srs. Plenty of users on lookism have reported results yet only one ever posted it and it didn’t look convincing as he had just started if I recall. There are other samples of bonesmashing working but I’m lazy

wow, aesthetic...just self-injure bro

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, kobecel and AspiringChad
I am smashing my zygos,
Been doing it for 1 week now.
Its very blue and yellow but I think I’m starting to see a difference

Thats swelling :feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad
Thats swelling :feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-bonesmashing-is-legit (before after inside)
D14C98A5 4D76 454B A59A 5FDF0727141E
D3A8F487 98E0 4A0A 81DA C0F6FF6E2A4D

Odd swelling indeed. Good luck properly fixing your assymetries with this we need tbh ngl fr srs.
I also can’t wait for astro sky to claim he invented and discovered this shit JFL. Incoming bonesmashing classes

wow, aesthetic...just self-injure bro
Just meant to prove you can get bone growth from hitting urself. Just be autistic bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
is that shit legit or no, we have to get someone to do an experiment and update us ffs

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape

https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-bonesmashing-is-legit (before after inside)View attachment 42846View attachment 42847

Odd swelling indeed. Good luck properly fixing your assymetries with this we need tbh ngl fr srs.
I also can’t wait for astro sky to claim he invented and discovered this shit JFL. Incoming bonesmashing classes

Just meant to prove you can get bone growth from hitting urself. Just be autistic bro.
Car crash isnt bone smashing, its bone destroying.

Cage @ astro ngl. he would legit go to jail by letting people use a hammer on their face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and AspiringChad
I think it can work, I will start doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and rolloftape
Car crash isnt bone smashing, its bone destroying.

Cage @ astro ngl. he would legit go to jail by letting people use a hammer on their face

Tbh ngl boyo fr srs buddy ur fkn right bone destroying JFL. Autistic blackpilled scientists coming up with crackpot theories as usual jfl

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
once again:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and kirbyparks
Bonesmashing is as legit as mewing. At least with bonesmashing there are before and afters. Look at boxers for example. Mewing before and afters? No? Didn't think so.

only works with a sledge hammer, stainless steel

(not srs)

Supplementation is also important.
Bone "workout" without propper supplementation is like a prison workout.
And we all know what people who workout in prison look like:

It definitely works, I have a small bump on my forehead from colliding with a wall smh.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
LOL at you he had bimax. Also bone smashing will create assymetry
Not to mention that shit takes years
What on earth are you talking about? This post was mainly adressing the added bonemass on the cheekbones, the BSSO and DJ he got are completely beyond the point.